POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

Count me out for the 21st, got :witch: 2 days early :cry:, stupid body :growlmad:!!!! was showing so many signs too :cry:

^^ sadness... same happened to me last cycle, apart from it showing early, but i had lots of symptoms too

11 dpo
i'm doubting... felt pukey sick this morning but that's most likely bc i had to go to a job placement
and it was something i never did in my life (day care, 0-3 yr olds, fun!!!).
i started doubting when a poopy diaper didn't make me gag, am i silly?

otherwise the day was fun, kids liked me, the second i arrived a girl came up to me and
asked "are you coming to play with us?" aaaw, cute! so many many cute kids!
halfway the day i got a headache though (boiling hot and not enough drinking i guess),
so i didn't really appreciate the musical hour later that day, nor the simultanious crying
sessions, my head my head, my poor head!

For anyone who does get :witch: this month, just try to remember....it is the start of new cycle! And you have another chance. We should always be thankful to have that chance at all. Some people aren't so lucky...

For anyone who does get :witch: this month, just try to remember....it is the start of new cycle! And you have another chance. We should always be thankful to have that chance at all. Some people aren't so lucky...

well said jersey x x x x x :hugs:

It's 8DPO for me now. Going crazy and trying to wait to test! First cycle! My bbs hurt and they seem swolen, but they usually do, I have cried a lot... Broke into tears at the resturant last night after I thought about how happy I am.I was having light cramps but have not had any today or yesterday. These 2 weeks are rough!!! I'm trying to wait and test the 29th b/c my cycles are crazy! Hurry up!!!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to say BETTER LUCK next month if the witch already showed for you! I'm sorry - but I'm having trouble keeping up on who's who - there are so many of us in here! I'd literally need a pen and paper to take notes to keep track of us all!

Anyhow - I didn't test today. Its a little easier to "forget" about the 2WW now that I'm back at work again. (Started Monday). I've been BUSY setting up my classroom and getting ready for the kids to arrive next Monday.

Besides - I just don't really think we succeeded this month anyways. (Sorry for the lack of a PMA - just being honest with myself!). So - I'm not really getting too much urge to test again. I'll probably hold out until Sunday or Monday to test--- unless some kind of weird SS makes me change my mind before that. Originally I said I'd test the 22nd - thinking I wouldn't be able to wait - but AF isn't DUE till Monday. So - We'll see.

Right now I have pretty sore boobs - but thats normal for this part of my cycle. So - nothing to mention or make me wonder really.

GOOD LUCK to all. I look forward to seeing lots of you get your BFPs!!

aw... too bad pinky and jam! next month then, eh?

thanks for the pma jeannie :):):)

butterfly... sounds like you had a day of cuteness! well minus the headache... and i don't know about cats, but i've had my share of up close and personal with poop having a dog!! maybe that helps?

as for me and my hopes... they keep see-sawing from "yep, i must be pg" to "naw, i'm kidding myself". hmm... still don't feel like i could bear to see a bfn tomorrow so i don't think i'll test just yet. at least this way i can keep up the hope!

fx'd for those who are still in and :hugs: for those who will be in the sept POAS club thread!!

i am not feeling this anymore!
my boobs have gone down and are itchy! was a symptom last pregnancy.
i'm not liking tea right now so i guess thats a good sign too.
got ANOTHER wedding invite today! jeeeez i gotta go buy another feking dress!?!?!
i might just be lazy and use good old ebay i got to get dresses for...

9th september... geoff and helens wedding
12th september... william and heathers wedding. going to this then running off back on the train and then off to....
12th september... matts 30th surprise birthday party
19th september... my hen night
26th september... our wedding
24th october... toya and jez's wedding... the only event that allows babies/children other than our own wedding!

so now as well as finding dresses for all these events i have to find a feking babysitter!!
and move house!?!?!? no wonder i am stressed!

cant wait for it all to be over! lol

OOhh, I had another temp drop today CD28:....

I love the statement that JERSERYSHOREGIRL has made and I think I could do with a friend like you in my life with all that PMA.x.x.x

Cinn, you have one busy month a head hun, I'm so hoping you get your BFP.

Hannah76: Dropping you some PMA too hun x

I'm wishing you all BFP's to the girlies still in the game xxxxxxxx

my temp is plateauing, last time my cycle looked like this it was a bfn, bleh

hannah ~ hahaha i've changed nappies since i was 10 for a good few years (not continuously of course, just when i was with my cousins), then up untill a few years
ago with my other cousin and then the kitten... you might be right that we have alot of
poo-experience as it is, cat poo does smell stronger for some reason...
now he's being a good boy and goes to burry it in the garden though haha, but i'm sure
when winter comes he'll use his litter box again, "ew frosted ground, ew wet paws"

Tested TODAY 8 DPO with FMU AND GOT BFN SO HOPEFULLY I'M NOT OUT YET!!! Good luck everyone..

I'm 7 or 8dpo and got a very faint pink line on IC's.. (so faint could only see it in the sun light).. part of me wished it wasn't there as it's only getting my hopes up.. i won't believe it until a proper line appears!, i knew i couldn't hold off from testing, i need to go to POAS anonymous!

Good luck everyone..

just realised i have got little spots on my hand, my friend had this before she realised she was pregnant. Do you think its a sign? (desperatly symptom spotting)

what type of spots?

i was thinking something similar when under the shower (but not meaning it serious).
i have a cat and he loves to fight with me hence my arms always have scratches,
the past few days, the second i get under the shower my arms itch like crazy!!!
same if they are sweaty (often now that we're reaching tropical temperatures)

hopefully it is a sign for you nbd! i haven't heard of that one myself... but who knows!

butterfly - i used to babysit and change diapers but its been soooo long!! dh has never held a baby!! i have a feeling he will be a natural though... oooh i can't wait for poopy diapers!!! must be nuts... ;)

thanks for the pma jam... caught it!

cinn... that sure is a busy month!! sounds like fun :)

my temps aren't continuing to rise, so thinking that's not a good sign? off to stalk the chart gallery on ff!

I have lots of PMA to share for anyone that needs it! :flower:

Took a test this morning, got an evap line. Okay with it though seeing as I don't think I am due for :witch: until tomorrow or soon thereafter.

On the positive side, I had an upset stomach this morning (this was a symptom last time) and am feeling nausea. It's a good thing except when I am changing DD diapers...OMG! I thought I was going to lose my cookies :dohh:

How is everyone else doing this beautiful day?

^^ i'm staying inside untill further notice, it's boiling hot outside, i think i might melt! lol

hannah ~ haha i forced mine to hold my cousin, give a bottle, change a diaper... i'm so evil.
he was convinced he was going to break him hahaha adorable, but he's really good with kids.
and hooray, more day care for me, next week monday and tuesday, another group though, but still.. fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->