• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POAS club for the 21st-31st August!

So girls...what is the ONE symptom you are experiencing that makes you think you might be pregnant this cycle???

well i've not been pregnant before, so its always just a guess for me... but this cycle my nipples have been very sore since a few days after ov. like i have to be careful how i put my bra on and sometimes i get shooting pains in my bb's... i usually get sore breast tissue the day or two before af, but this is dift as it started way earlier and the nip soreness is new! still holding out that i have a chance, though my cm isn't creamy anymore, so thinking its a no go this time. oh what our bodies can do when we pay too much attn to them, eh??

edit: anyone sick of hearing me talk about my bb's yet??? LOL

Hi ladies, I don't know if I count. I'm 5 days late, I poas days 1 and 2 but got a BFN so have told myself not to poas again till I'm at least 7 days late. So I'll be poas on the 23rd.

good luck aclio! that limbo is hard, eh? last month i was 4 days late and i'm never late!! weird...

hannah76 its really weird cos I'm never late. It's hard trying not to get your hopes up though. I've been feeling tired and sickly but I don't know if its in my head or if it's real ahhhhh

i went to the other supermarket in our town... only to discover it's
very very very small and they don't sell pregnancy tests, aargh!!!

on the bright side, temp agency rang me and they want me at the day care
tomorrow and next week tuesday and wednesday, fun!!!
oh, that means that tomorrow i can go to supermarket to buy a test...
ideally would be if i could go into town but by the time i'm off those shops
will have closed down already, doom

edit: anyone sick of hearing me talk about my bb's yet??? LOL
not at all... i've made this fun game out of it
every time you mention your boobs i'm imagining them 1 cm bigger then before
i'm not a perv i swear!!!

Hi ladies, I don't know if I count. I'm 5 days late, I poas days 1 and 2 but got a BFN so have told myself not to poas again till I'm at least 7 days late. So I'll be poas on the 23rd.
of course you count!!!
happy testing!!!!

well i am highly doubting a bfp right now, just cuz i am too stressed. i think ttc will be just for fun till we have gotten into october.
just cuz thats when things will be settling down x x x x x

^^ my best friend from high school told me not to stress or think about it too much
bc otherwise i'd never happen, omg! hahahaha, i asked her if she had ANY idea what she
was asking of me lolol... she meant well, obviously

Hi,
I'm due to test on Monday 24th... good luck everyone!
KTP x

okay so i poas'd again this morning... but i didn't use fmu, it felt safer bc then if it was bfn (which it was) i could tell myself that's bc the urine was too diluted with juice and coffee... ;) what am i doing to myself??

then i left the box for the test out in the bathroom and my brother stopped by unexpectedly and used the bathroom... ack! he didn't say anything but MUST have seen the box... i haven't told him we're ttc, only my mom and dad know in my family... oh well. nothing i can do now!

butterfly - omg my bb's must be as big as a house by now in your game!! hahha... that's great news that you'll be back at the daycare! fun!

cinn... ttc for fun... now that's a new concept!!

^^ yeah you have a nice set of lolo ferrari's finest now bahahaha!
funny, i only told my brother, not my parents haha

why not, sex is fun after-all, our poor OH's must be loving all the sex!
i'm tired of seeing it as a job that needs doing! lol x x x x

^^ of course the C in ttc is fun.. its the TT part that is stressful! (symptom spotting, staring at my chart, timing bd, testing with opks and hpt's... ) maybe its just me... think i need to relax a bit... ACTUALLY, what i NEED to do is go to work!! talk to you ladies later! :)

^^ of course the C in ttc is fun.. its the TT part that is stressful! (symptom spotting, staring at my chart, timing bd, testing with opks and hpt's... ) maybe its just me... think i need to relax a bit... ACTUALLY, what i NEED to do is go to work!! talk to you ladies later! :)

aaah ok hun, chat soon yeah x x x x

i am feeling really low now, must mean i not pregnant. i shall make up a word for not pregnant... mmm... NEB (not expecting bump)

i am nebnant! x x x

ok, i'm at work now... bringing home the bacon ;) damn, i wish there was no internet access here sometimes!

cin - nebnant!! i love it!! :rofl: also, just been to the 'pants??' thread and now i am trying to hear your english accent - with you just putting 'yeah' at the end of a sentence made me hear your accent sounding like chef ramsey or jamie olliver.. they say "..., yeah" like that too! hope that made sense... made me giggle :)

oh, and butterfly - i didn't tell my brother bc i'm not sure he'd care! he's weird... kinda self-absorbed though a super nice guy. just likes to talk about himself and barely asks anything about me... see him all the time though as he lives not far from me!!

it sure is nebnant sucks.

were the cool kids. hahahaaa i'll have you know my english accent is very sexy lol

hahahaaaa

i'm gonna poas tomorrow morning! yaaaaaay! x x x x

aaw, being nebnant is pants, yeah!?

HHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: OMG that made me laugh so hard!!

cinn, i'm sure it is!! there are so many english accents... i have an aunt who is british but she has some kind of uppity accent and bad teeth, so i'm not imagining you to sound like her ;) good luck poas tomorrow!

butterfly, *your* accent is sexy!! rawr... lol "kitteh wants to go outside??" hahaha...

down with nebnant!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"