Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Peach does your dr not want you to contact them asap to do blood draws and scan? After my ectopic I was told to contact her as soon as I got a pos hpt so they could monitor me and make sure it wasn't another ectopic.
Dh was a little hesitant to be happy when we got our bfp just as your dh is. I had to keep reminding myself that he was going through stuff too after our losses, it wasnt just me.

Yes my doctor did tell me to call as soon as I had a positive. Didn't get to call today due to being busy at work. That's why I am calling first thing tomorrow.

Peach does your dr not want you to contact them asap to do blood draws and scan? After my ectopic I was told to contact her as soon as I got a pos hpt so they could monitor me and make sure it wasn't another ectopic.
Dh was a little hesitant to be happy when we got our bfp just as your dh is. I had to keep reminding myself that he was going through stuff too after our losses, it wasnt just me.

Yes my doctor did tell me to call as soon as I had a positive. Didn't get to call today due to being busy at work. That's why I am calling first thing tomorrow.

Oh that's good. I'm sure you will have no issues thougg. Just a nice healthy little bean.

Peach: my DH was the same way (we had a previous miscarriage) As the pregnancy progressed he got more and more excited and now he is through the roof about having our LO. Glad he came back to talk to you. :hugs:

I forgot to use preseed today. God I hope I get a Christmas miracle!

After the hubby not being sure about my BFP yesterday we agreed I would take one daily. So here is the progression for one day. It's only a little darker, but I will take it. Keep sticking little bean!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 17
Thanks again ladies! This is sooo surreal. We didn't expect it to happen this fast this time around. We had be NTNP for 4 years up until we started actively trying last year. Experienced the ectopic and have been super cautious since.

Speaking of ectopic, I called my doctor today. He isn't requesting betas until he sees me first. My appointment is for next Wednesday the 11th. This next week is going to dragggg! A few reasons being as I'm only 3 weeks right now so they wouldn't be able to tell much just yet any way. And mainly because he didn't have any openings until then. Bleh. They told me to just keep an eye out for weird pains or bleeding, the usual to watch for. Fx I won't have to worry about any of that this time. Told me to consider myself pregnant until told otherwise. Soooo eeeek! Feels amazing to say I'M PREGNANT! Stick baby stick!!! :D

Fx for the rest of you ladies and lots and lots of :dust:!

Congrats peach!!! So happy for you :hugs:

Well I will not be pregnant before Christmas :( bleeding heavy with clots, crampy and hurting. I had a line on the FRER this morning so I think it's safe to say chemical. Hope I don't see y'all next month ;) (hope you'll be in 1st tri)

Congrats peach!!! So happy for you :hugs:

Well I will not be pregnant before Christmas :( bleeding heavy with clots, crampy and hurting. I had a line on the FRER this morning so I think it's safe to say chemical. Hope I don't see y'all next month ;) (hope you'll be in 1st tri)

Oh I'm so sorry Leah :( I hope you are doing okay. :hugs: Fx next cycle is better for you!

Leah: :hugs: Hope you get your bfp next cycle!

Peach: it is definitely progressing!

Snapshot_20131205.jpg

Today's OPK! :happydance::thumbup::flower::sex:
I'm excited once again!! lol
It feels like the excitement that we get when we first start trying. :blush::winkwink:

Leah :hugs:! Take care of yourself!

Wishing - jump on your OH and get :sex:ing!

He's not here. -.-

:( if it helps we did it the evening before I got a positive result and then the evening I got the result, then the following evening. Someone told me you ovulate 24hrs after a positive result? But the cycle we conceived this babe was the first cycle we used OPKs so I'm still slightly clueless on them lol

I didn't know that. I'm going to test again in a few to make sure I'm still O'ing.

AF is due Xmas Day... If AF doesn't show, and I get a negative test...

I really don't want a positive on boxing day...

On boxing day 2010 I got my BFP and that was the time I miscarried..

Might not test on boxing day :/// I know that's really superstitious but ... I'm not usually a superstitious person...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->