Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

I feel so bad. The hubby got my so mad I told him we aren't going to :sex: he started crying saying how much he wants a baby. It broke my heart.

AF is due Xmas Day... If AF doesn't show, and I get a negative test...

I really don't want a positive on boxing day...

On boxing day 2010 I got my BFP and that was the time I miscarried..

Might not test on boxing day :/// I know that's really superstitious but ... I'm not usually a superstitious person...

I know how you feel. I miscarried in Dec 2011, almost exactly two years ago. Sorry for your loss.

I'm due for AF on the 26th. We are on a close cycle!

Everything is okay now. He got his wish with BD'ing. He didn't want to wait another cycle because its our first time actually finding out when I ovulate.

Everything is okay now. He got his wish with BD'ing. He didn't want to wait another cycle because its our first time actually finding out when I ovulate.

Awww that's so sweet how bad he wants a baby!!

It is. His eyes watered saying sorry, how much he really wants a baby and that if I was to give up we did everything for no reason. Now, more than ever, I'm hoping this is the month.

I'm getting pain on my left side. Hoping the pain is a good sign!!

I hope so. My ticker info is on point! I'm kind of gassy. Sorry if its disturbing. I'm a over sharer. :blush:

It's good to know how bad your hubby wants a baby as well. Fx for you!!

So I want to apologize if I am being extra annoying with my progression posts. I just feel better having you ladies go through this with me :) Here is today's pic. Can't deny that pink line for sure now! Yayyyy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
Peach no apologies. I can't speak for anyone else but I love seeing people's pics of their tests. That's an awesome line! Yay

afm I'm finally in the tww 2dpo. I am thinking I'll test on the 14th (I'll only be 10dpo) as it's my xmas with my family. I want to know if I can have some wine or stick to the water.

Peach no apologies. I can't speak for anyone else but I love seeing people's pics of their tests. That's an awesome line! Yay

afm I'm finally in the tww 2dpo. I am thinking I'll test on the 14th (I'll only be 10dpo) as it's my xmas with my family. I want to know if I can have some wine or stick to the water.

Thank you for being excited to see ;)

And yay for the TWW! Keeping my fx for you!!

Can you guys look at my chart? My temp dropped this morning but I had the worst sleep ever. Hot flashes which made me sweat and then I got cold chills. Could this have accounted for the drop in temperature?

The line is defiantly there Peach. I didn't even have to click on the picture to see it! (I'm currently using my phone)

I also agree with ReadynWaiting. I can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures and of course hear what you got planned. Planning and seeing pictures is always exciting!!

Persephones13, I would look at your chart but true be told I have NO idea on how it works. Hopefully one of the other ladies can help you out. :hugs:

The tww is already driving me crazy!! If I am pregnant my due date would be August 28.

Can you guys look at my chart? My temp dropped this morning but I had the worst sleep ever. Hot flashes which made me sweat and then I got cold chills. Could this have accounted for the drop in temperature?

There are a lot of things that affect your bbt. If you check on fertility friend there is a section that lists them. My temps have been all wonky due to inconsistent sleep.

How long is ovulation?! I'm still ovulating! Should I be worried? I'm starting to get a feeling I might end up getting twins or triplets now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->