Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Yay! peach that line was so obvious right away! Congrats!!!

congrats peach, i saw that as soon as i opened the picture file. x

It's ok! Still something on the other tests so I think FRER are crap these days :(

I'm excited ladies!! I got a positive on a OPK!!!

I would post a picture of it but I'm not sure how to do it through my blackberry.

That is still really early! You going to test tomorrow or wait?

Well, told the hubby. Sure didn't go as planned. Showed him the test and he says "What?". I asked if he saw the line and he said "Yes. Should it be that light?". I explained that I would only be 3 weeks so yes it's expected to be light. He handed it back to me and said "I don't want to see this. The line needs to be darker. So don't get your hopes up." Geeeze. Way to be supportive huh? I took off upstairs. Bawling my eyes out. This was almost 40 min ago. He has yet to even come check on me. So much for a happy BFP. I'm ready for bed now. :(

Im sure he just doesnt want to get his hopes up until he sees an undeniably positive test :)

My update: run out of opks and with xmas shopping I cant afford more atm, so hoping to just keep my numbers up. CD11 now, havent dtd since CD9. DH has stress, anxiety and depression and has had a rough couple of days and just hasnt been in the mood. Got a free day tomorrow, both of us! So hoping to get him in the mood then lol.

Im sure he just doesnt want to get his hopes up until he sees an undeniably positive test :)

Yeah we finally talked. Basically until confirmed by the doctor he isn't going to believe much. Says he wants to be happy but he's scared. Lout ectopic was in January so of course he fears the worst. Fx this is a sticky bean in the right place. It's all a waiting game now.

I plan on testing again tomorrow morning. I then plan to call my doctor so we can start the blood draws to follow my hcg levels.

Yeah we finally talked. Basically until confirmed by the doctor he isn't going to believe much. Says he wants to be happy but he's scared. Lout ectopic was in January so of course he fears the worst. Fx this is a sticky bean in the right place. It's all a waiting game now.

I plan on testing again tomorrow morning. I then plan to call my doctor so we can start the blood draws to follow my hcg levels.

Fx! I wouldn't blame him. I'm the same way. I won't be excited until my gyn confirms that I am expecting!

Fx! I wouldn't blame him. I'm the same way. I won't be excited until my gyn confirms that I am expecting!

Def want the confirmation of course. Just some happy emotions would be nice ;) Haha!

I'm at Barnes & Noble reading pregnancy for dummies, lol. We are trying to get more knowledge! :thumbs:

Peach does your dr not want you to contact them asap to do blood draws and scan? After my ectopic I was told to contact her as soon as I got a pos hpt so they could monitor me and make sure it wasn't another ectopic.
Dh was a little hesitant to be happy when we got our bfp just as your dh is. I had to keep reminding myself that he was going through stuff too after our losses, it wasnt just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->