Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

I call preggo!!! It's exactly how I feel!

I call preggo!!! It's exactly how I feel!

Ohhh LeahLou...I hope, hope, hopeeee! I'm going to try and hold out on testing until at least Friday. That'll put me at 11 DPO. That is if I'm even right on my O day as I didn't temp. Lol! This is all just a guess based on how I felt and my OPK's.

Congrats lealou! So exciting.

I just got my +opk so its go time!

Woohoo! Mine was yesterday! I think I wore DH out last night... Hehe oops! Also I got my dotted blue line on countdowntopregnancy so I'm pretty happy and I've been having very specific cramping pains but also like an itchy feeling in the same spot on my left side so I think I'm officially on 0 DPO today!!!

Leahlou - so so happy for you!!

Well we won't be far off of eachother for testing then. I just picked up the zestica stuff and going to give it a go tonight. Can't wait to get this tww started!

Congrats lealou! So exciting.

I just got my +opk so its go time!

Woohoo! Mine was yesterday! I think I wore DH out last night... Hehe oops! Also I got my dotted blue line on countdowntopregnancy so I'm pretty happy and I've been having very specific cramping pains but also like an itchy feeling in the same spot on my left side so I think I'm officially on 0 DPO today!!!

Leahlou - so so happy for you!!

Well we won't be far off of eachother for testing then. I just picked up the zestica stuff and going to give it a go tonight. Can't wait to get this tww started!

Okay you are officially my TTC buddy! :hugs:

Congrats LeahLou.

Feeling really depressed at the minute :( Really wishing my BFP would hurry up.

You're not the only one Kazine.

So I was feeling SO much better until now. Once again my stomach is turning & I barfed after I ate. I'm happy that it didn't happen when I ate a piece of brownie. Which for the record it doesn't taste like a brownie. The hubby says it is a kosher brownie because its way to light to be a brownie.

We didn't really BD but we did a quicky. Hopefully we can do it for 3 days straight. Then on and off after words.

It'll come y'all!
I just hope it sticks. I don't think I could handle a 5th loss this year.

No more brownies for me... Not feeling to hot anymore. :nope:

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Pleaseeeee tell me this is real and I'm not going crazy!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 16
Peach-i saw that right away! Congrats

Eeeek! Thanks!! I'm cautiously excited bc of our ectopic in January. But this time I have felt symptoms. That pregnancy I didn't. Never got a BFP before AF. Had AF. And then the symptoms started along with tons of bleeding! I plan to test again Friday to be sure it's getting darker. My poor pups thought I was dying as I broke out in tears haha!

Well thats a pretty good line for 9dpo. When I had my ectopic I didn't get a positive until 14dpo and it was super faint. I had no symptoms.
I'm sure in a few days you will have a nice line and your rainbow baby developing nicely. H & H 9 MONTHS

Well thats a pretty good line for 9dpo. When I had my ectopic I didn't get a positive until 14dpo and it was super faint. I had no symptoms.
I'm sure in a few days you will have a nice line and your rainbow baby developing nicely. H & H 9 MONTHS

That's almost exactly how mine was. I sure hope that line is darker in a few days. I thought for sure there was no chance. Chalked my symptom spotting to being crazy. Fx for a sticky bean!

That's almost exactly how mine was. I sure hope that line is darker in a few days. I thought for sure there was no chance. Chalked my symptom spotting to being crazy. Fx for a sticky bean!

I have everything crossed for you!

Told you peach ;)

Congrats!

Well my FRER was negative this morning so yesterday must've been a fluke.

Told you peach ;)

Congrats!

Well my FRER was negative this morning so yesterday must've been a fluke.

Thank you!

And oh no...Fx that isn't the case. Hopefully you'll have a clear BFP soon!!

Congratz Peach. I see it. Its light but its still there! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->