Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Congrats Peach!

I'm waiting to ovulate, so boring *drums fingers*

Congrats Peach!

I'm waiting to ovulate, so boring *drums fingers*

:sex: for practice? :haha:

Sperm can live for something like 5 days so it makes sure there's something waiting up there? Breaks the wait up?

So DH and I had a conversation last night about baby making. We came to an agreement that we would WTT since we are actively looking for a home to buy and it would be easier not to be pregnant while moving. So that could mean 3 months or 6 months, who knows. I am actually totally okay with this interestingly. The last time we decided to WTT, that month we got pregnant with LO. :haha: But I'm not dropping from the thread cause I wanna now how everyone is getting along and who knows maybe I'll have some news one day too!

Thanks so much ladies! Here's a pic including today's. I know one day isn't always going to be a big dif. Would be nice though right? I think daily tests for me are to reassure me of being pregnant ;) And then looking at them every other day is for my progression reassurance. Haha, I know, I'm a NUT!

Anyway, 12 DPO looks 'slightly' darker, but clearly nothing extreme. The line is still there darker than 9 DPO so I'm ok with that for now. Any thoughts ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
And here is a closer one of just 11 and 12 DPO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
Peach it is darker. Keep in mind that hcg can take up to 72 hrs to double at this point. I'm sure you know that, just don't stress about the tests. Thats a nice dark line for 12dpo.

Nite-thats a very responsible decision (secretely hoping the little guys sneak in there :devil:) Its exciting that you are house hunting.

Peach it is darker. Keep in mind that hcg can take up to 72 hrs to double at this point. I'm sure you know that, just don't stress about the tests. Thats a nice dark line for 12dpo.

Nite-thats a very responsible decision (secretely hoping the little guys sneak in there :devil:) Its exciting that you are house hunting.

Oh I know...I'm just a freak of nature I suppose ;) A little progression daily is all I ask. Then a lot every 2-3 days ;) haha!

Peach that line is so strong I am very pleased for you.

Well I think i should have ovulated on Thursday I had a bit of Ovulation pain on my right side so here is hoping it worked this time.

I was feeling so positive about this month, but I just have this bad feeling now it wont happen as we want a BFP for Christmas so much... Also I went into work as usual yesterday and a woman from my office came in a little later than usual, when she got settled she said Katie catch so I caught what she had thrown and it was an ultra sound, she is 13 and a half weeks along. I said I was really happy for her and she just replied, well it was a shock, me and my husband didn't want to believe it for 2 weeks so ignored it in case the test was wrong and it went away, she said it was unplanned and they were not to pleased. My manager turned around and said to me 'well we need you in work now so keep your legs crossed'. I don't no why my heart sunk a little. Sorry to off load on you lovely ladies, I just know we all want that BFP so much and its a bit annoying when someone who doesn't really want it gets it.. xx

Baby dust to you all.

Peach, seeing your bfp makes me smile! You should get call your dr to get it confirmed!!

Okay so I don't know why I torture myself with cheap crappy tests but anyway here it is. I'm pretty sure it's an evaporation line but I just want someone else to tell me that! Now, normally I would never test this early - but there was a chance that I ovulated early so I figured what the hell.

https://oi39.tinypic.com/20aewar.jpg

Lol excuse the cat hair. Miss Kitty would not leave me alone this morning! She kept wriggling in between DH and i and then burrowing under the blankets.

Peach, seeing your bfp makes me smile! You should get call your dr to get it confirmed!!

I have an appointment on the 11th for the confirmation and to start betas. Seems sooooo far away!

Okay so I don't know why I torture myself with cheap crappy tests but anyway here it is. I'm pretty sure it's an evaporation line but I just want someone else to tell me that! Now, normally I would never test this early - but there was a chance that I ovulated early so I figured what the hell.

Lol excuse the cat hair. Miss Kitty would not leave me alone this morning! She kept wriggling in between DH and i and then burrowing under the blankets.

I can't tell. You can try testing again either tomorrow or in a few days. I see two faint lines.

I have an appointment on the 11th for the confirmation and to start betas. Seems sooooo far away!

I completely understand. I'm testing on the 12. I'm dying to test!!

It looks like the dye pooled there but im not an expert. How many dpo do you think you are?

Looks like the ink ran some. Hard to tell if it's an evap or not. I would try again in a couple of days. Fx!!

Omg i got another positive on the O strip. Is O'ing 4 days normal?

Peach that line is so strong I am very pleased for you.

Well I think i should have ovulated on Thursday I had a bit of Ovulation pain on my right side so here is hoping it worked this time.

I was feeling so positive about this month, but I just have this bad feeling now it wont happen as we want a BFP for Christmas so much... Also I went into work as usual yesterday and a woman from my office came in a little later than usual, when she got settled she said Katie catch so I caught what she had thrown and it was an ultra sound, she is 13 and a half weeks along. I said I was really happy for her and she just replied, well it was a shock, me and my husband didn't want to believe it for 2 weeks so ignored it in case the test was wrong and it went away, she said it was unplanned and they were not to pleased. My manager turned around and said to me 'well we need you in work now so keep your legs crossed'. I don't no why my heart sunk a little. Sorry to off load on you lovely ladies, I just know we all want that BFP so much and its a bit annoying when someone who doesn't really want it gets it.. xx

I'm sorry your coworkers are being insensitive. I really get irritated when people that don't want babies or aren't trying or just started trying get pregnant... Call me selfish, but those of us that have been trying, are ready, and in a place in life to support another human deserve those BFPs!! Hopefully your pregnant coworker will realize what a miracle she has and appreciates it more.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->