Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Took another ovulation test & once again a positive but there's barely any cm. I'm confused!

Thanks Leahlou, I don't know if its just me but I could never feel that way, any baby would be a blessing, I do too, she wasn't trying her and her husband argue a lot, she always comes in and says if it wasn't for her little girl (who is 9 now and adorable) they would not be together :wacko: . I feel selfish too so I am glad I am not the only one feeling that way, I know how much we all want it, so I think that is what makes it harder. You have made me feel much better though, Thank you :hugs:

I really should stop POAS. But it's sooooo hard when you're worried like me after our previous experiences. I'm sure you ladies understand all too well! Lol! Here come today's progression pics. This one is iffy to me. But, I am the one staring at them so maybe you all have better eyes ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
And here is the two day comparison.

I know I should just wait until my Wednesday appointment because the tests ultimately can vary and have different amounts of dye. But I just cannot stop testing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
Took another ovulation test & once again a positive but there's barely any cm. I'm confused!

Just because your tests are positive doesn't mean you're ovulating right now. It means you have a surge of LH which happens before ovulation. So if you're still getting positive tests you probably haven't ovulated yet, your body is getting ready to ovulate.

And here is the two day comparison.

I know I should just wait until my Wednesday appointment because the tests ultimately can vary and have different amounts of dye. But I just cannot stop testing!

It looks promising. You are indeed pregnant!! :happydance:

Just because your tests are positive doesn't mean you're ovulating right now. It means you have a surge of LH which happens before ovulation. So if you're still getting positive tests you probably haven't ovulated yet, your body is getting ready to ovulate.

:dohh: Is it a good or a bad thing? The hubby is enjoying it because it means we have to BD. I'm actually tired of BD'ing!! :blush:

Persephone-did you test again this am?

Nope. I'm just going to wait, I think it was just a faulty test. I really think I'm only 5dpo today - though my temp did drop to just below the cover line today....

Ooooh...implantation dip? Fx'd!!!!

I am too nervous to hope that it is! I also read that it could just be a dip due to the corpus luteum? Though today I've been so so so tired I had to have a nap at 4pm for two hours. My breasts hurt more today that they have ever, and I've got back pain and hip pain too. I'm chalking it up to crappy weather and maybe getting a cold instead of anything else.

It's so hard to stay positive and not be too hopeful so as to be disappointed when AF shows up.

Oh man. Right before bed I took the good ol' bra off and...my goodness, my nipples are definitely becoming more sensitive. They are sensitive to begin with, so this should be interesting. Haha! Sorry, just had to share ;)

Peach you are definitely preggo! Step away from the stick :rofl:

Damn girl the FRERs must be costing you a bomb!

Wishing do you have photos of your OPK progression?

This may sound creepy but the hubby got all of my results in his wallet. The line tats above the arrow that tells you the limit of how high our pee needs to be is darker then the one above. If I get another positive later on today I'm going to take a pregnancy test. I been up trying to figure out what's with all the positive opk. All I keep reading is how the opk can detect pregnant and most of the females ends up finding out they are indeed pregnant.

Peach you are definitely preggo! Step away from the stick :rofl:

Damn girl the FRERs must be costing you a bomb!

Wishing do you have photos of your OPK progression?

Oh I wish I could stop. But I just can't! I know I am clearly preggo, I just worry a lot. My last test will be Wednesday before my doc visit. I think my hubby will kill me if I buy anymore ;) Haha! So...here come today's pics in a sec!

Here is the multiple day progression...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 8
And a two day up close.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm feeling really good about this. Just trying to keep it that way. These next two days are going to drag for me. I just know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->