Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Peach-thats the best line yet. I think you have nothing to worry about. After my two losses I decided if I fell pg again I was going to enjoy it however long it lasted. Its def hard to relax when things can go wrong at any moment. Will your doc take blood wed?

Persephone- those are all good signs. When do you plan to test Angeles again? Im going to try and hold out until sat.

Peach-thats the best line yet. I think you have nothing to worry about. After my two losses I decided if I fell pg again I was going to enjoy it however long it lasted. Its def hard to relax when things can go wrong at any moment. Will your doc take blood wed?

I sure hope I have nothing to worry about!

Yes, he will be taking bloods Wednesday. So I think after a couple of betas and knowing my bean is in the right place I will be able to enjoy much more! I probably won't know of placement for a little longer though unless he does an ultrasound and we at least see a sac. But I will only be 3 weeks 6 days when I go in. So I know that's highly unlikely.

Persephone- those are all good signs. When do you plan to test Angeles again? Im going to try and hold out until sat.

Are they? My temp rose again today and I had (TMI) sticky/stretchy white ewcm this morning. In fact I could barely check my cm because it was a bit... Swollen? Doesn't hurt at all but lol hard to get in there! And my cervix is so high I can barely even touch it.

FF has me testing on Dec 22 but that is like 18 DPO so I don't know if I will wait that long. Also ff moved my ovulation date ahead one day...which I really don't think is accurate...

Peach-wait until after 6 wks for a scan so you can see the hb. Its only added stress when its just the sac.
Persephone-ff has my ov day one day later but I felt it on the 4th. I I would like to wait a wk to test but I know myself and will be amazed if I can hold out until sat.
That dip and rise looks good but I just read read something that emphasized not dissecting your chart.

Peach-wait until after 6 wks for a scan so you can see the hb. Its only added stress when its just the sac.
Persephone-ff has my ov day one day later but I felt it on the 4th. I I would like to wait a wk to test but I know myself and will be amazed if I can hold out until sat.
That dip and rise looks good but I just read read something that emphasized not dissecting your chart.

I won't have an option. Because of my ectopic my doctor will more than likely do one sooner than that. We found my ectopic at only 4 weeks. So I guess it's possible. I will do whatever he tells me to lol!

I won't have an option. Because of my ectopic my doctor will more than likely do one sooner than that. We found my ectopic at only 4 weeks. So I guess it's possible. I will do whatever he tells me to lol!

I wasn't even thinking about your ectopic. Of course you will want to make sure its in the right spot.

Peach: those lines look beautiful, I am living vicariously through your lines!!! :haha:

Wishing: keep us updated. All those positive OPK's have me very curious too!

Ready: I call this your month!!!

Perse: all good signs! Fx'ed!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you amazing ladies on this site and in this post!

There is another forum I am on that decided to bash me today for posting progressions pics that others had asked for. I was told I am rude, inconsiderate, and gloating in the fact that I've gotten my BFP while others haven't. There were a lot of other mean and hurtful things said as well. None of them have taken the time to get to know me or my situation. It hurt way more than I could have ever imagined. So I made it a point to apologize for upsetting anyone in any way for sharing progression and asking for support. Only to be told I'm being even more rude and asking for drama.

Why is that some women just want to hurt others? Is it to make themselves feel better? I guess I will never understand.

BabyandBump is by far the BEST and most supportive site for those TTC and those who are pregnant already. I love you ladies and will always support you just as you've supported me! I just wanted you all to know that :)

I just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you amazing ladies on this site and in this post!

There is another forum I am on that decided to bash me today for posting progressions pics that others had asked for. I was told I am rude, inconsiderate, and gloating in the fact that I've gotten my BFP while others haven't. There were a lot of other mean and hurtful things said as well. None of them have taken the time to get to know me or my situation. It hurt way more than I could have ever imagined. So I made it a point to apologize for upsetting anyone in any way for sharing progression and asking for support. Only to be told I'm being even more rude and asking for drama.

Why is that some women just want to hurt others? Is it to make themselves feel better? I guess I will never understand.

BabyandBump is by far the BEST and most supportive site for those TTC and those who are pregnant already. I love you ladies and will always support you just as you've supported me! I just wanted you all to know that :)
I believe a lot of it is jealousy and immaturity. I have seen some threads that go haywire over the most innocent posts. Keep your chin up and embrace the positivity on this thread. And please continue to post pics, scans, belly pics.
Nitengale and I were on a thread from conception on ehich later turned to a fb group. U dont always have the audience or support from friends and fam as u do with other women going thru the same thing.
Nite-im glad u r sticking around and rooting us on. Hopefully this thread continues and we can be here for u when u get back on the ttc train.

Nite: I will! I'm actually nervous & a bit scared to test. I might wait for the hubby to come home so he would be there with me.

Peach: There are and will be rude people. You already know we are here for you. We love your pictures. Its exciting. Personally it feels like I'm actually there with you helping you at like a close friend should be doing! Lol.

Peach: so sorry you had to hear that stuff. You have the RIGHT to be happy. I agree with Ready it's unfortunately jealousy and immaturity. But yes, please keep posting here. We want to share in ALL your joys! :hugs:

Ready: yup, I'm sticking around! I have to see how my girls are doing.

Well we didn't protect last night :blush: and I O on the 11th or 12th I think. It's a long shot...

Peach: so sorry you had to hear that stuff. You have the RIGHT to be happy. I agree with Ready it's unfortunately jealousy and immaturity. But yes, please keep posting here. We want to share in ALL your joys! :hugs:

Ready: yup, I'm sticking around! I have to see how my girls are doing.

Well we didn't protect last night :blush: and I O on the 11th or 12th I think. It's a long shot...

Hehe, you should try to BD on one of those days. Does he know when you O?

The trick is how to use the preseed and not let him know. Don't you have to bd within 15 minutes of insertion?? He kinda has a general understanding of when I O because I have a big mouth. But...I have magical abilities to get him in the moment and make him forget :haha:

Is that evil? Lol

Its not that you guys aren't planning on more its just you are trying to be sensible about when. But...moving when u r pg isn't the worst thing ever. I was pg with ds when we moved in to a new house and we renovated with dd.
If u seduce dh then u can use the preseed before and go do your thing. Lol Sorry...bad influence!!!

Few men turn down the opportunity to "get it on" with their wives.

Peach : Thats Just silly, I can not believe people on here would do that, you have been nothing like that, I feel so happy that you have your BFP and I like to hear it when people do get them, I am sure we all love to hear it. I feel personally that it gives me hope for this month, the more BFPs and progressions I see the better...:flower:

You in my eyes have nothing to apologize for I love seeing your tests :thumbup:

Take no notice of them, I agree with readynwaiting its jealousy and keep posting them

:hugs:

Nite: Exactly whatever happens happens

Wishing: Good luck testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79