Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Nite: It's actually 30 minutes. :thumbup:

Kcarter: Thank you :hugs:

You all really are the BEST!!

Nite - I LOVE pre-seed. We used it every day of my fertile period this time, and the few days after as well. Look where it got me.... ;) Even if I knew I had fertile CM I figured it couldn't hurt to give the boys a little extra umph! Haha!

I agree. Got pregnant with DD2 the first month trying it! Maybe I'll try it tonight :winkwink:

Sorry I do agree a bit with the progression posting. It is a TTC forum and a lot of women are quite upset about their inability to get pregnant, and it does seem a bit gloaty. I don't mean to be rude or anything but it's quite stressful and upsetting when you're getting BFNs and seeing peoples constant stream of BFPs, even if it is great that they're getting stronger (which it obviously is great).

The rules of this specific forum in general are not to post BFPs in the TTC forum for that very reason. I don't mean to be horrible or anything but it's easy to see why people are getting upset and I'm sure it's not immaturity but yes it probably is jealousy but it's easy to be jealous as we're all jealous of those who have gotten their BFPs.

Could it perhaps be a better idea to start a thread in the pregnancy forum for this type of thing and post a link to it in any TTC threads? Surely you can see why it would upset women who are hoping for even one BFP test?

So I took another opk test. Positive once again. Now the hubby is making me drink cups after cups of juice so I can go poas. If I get a bfp then I'll use the expensive one. I'm nervous!!

So I took another opk test. Positive once again. Now the hubby is making me drink cups after cups of juice so I can go poas. If I get a bfp then I'll use the expensive one. I'm nervous!!

Drinking lots of juice will make you less likely to get a BFP! Best thing you can do is not drink anything at all and wait 'til you need to go!

Blah. I feel like I'm out. I don't really have proof, obviously AF isn't here yet, but I just totally feel like I'm done for this cycle. My CM has been all over the place and now I'm getting more EWCM-like CM but its whitish? UGH. I know I shouldn't be so down, I'm just so frustrated. :shrug:

Sorry I do agree a bit with the progression posting. It is a TTC forum and a lot of women are quite upset about their inability to get pregnant, and it does seem a bit gloaty. I don't mean to be rude or anything but it's quite stressful and upsetting when you're getting BFNs and seeing peoples constant stream of BFPs, even if it is great that they're getting stronger (which it obviously is great).

The rules of this specific forum in general are not to post BFPs in the TTC forum for that very reason. I don't mean to be horrible or anything but it's easy to see why people are getting upset and I'm sure it's not immaturity but yes it probably is jealousy but it's easy to be jealous as we're all jealous of those who have gotten their BFPs.

Could it perhaps be a better idea to start a thread in the pregnancy forum for this type of thing and post a link to it in any TTC threads? Surely you can see why it would upset women who are hoping for even one BFP test?

It's no one on BabyanBump, you are the first on here to say anything but I am glad that you did as I am not here to upset anyone. It's a completely different website that the issues are on. And I found most of the ladies on there have only been TTC for 2-3 months and are being rude to anyone who gets a BFP. Even those of us who have been trying for years. That's why it upsets me that they feel the need to be immature and rude. I'm truly sorry if it bothers you, I really am. I am not gloating by any means. In the time we have been TTC we have had our ups and downs as well. It hasn't been an easy journey for my DH and I either. So I do understand. I personally don't get upset because of others getting their BFPs because I know they're excited, nervous, and a ton of emotions in one.

So far most of the ladies in this thread have asked that I keep posting and updating. Because they are supporting my fears, and concerns. Yes, we see progression in my hpts, but ultimately that just shows I'm pregnant. Doesn't mean it's not another ectopic, my ultimate fear. I have not had my appointment yet so who knows how that is going to go.

I did start a progression thread in the BFP forum a few days ago. The link to it is below. So if you all would rather follow my progression there, then that's where it will be. I will keep up with everyone here and keep everyone updated here also, just no more photos. I want to keep peace with everyone. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2078763-bfp-progression-pics.html

It's no one on BabyanBump, you are the first on here to say anything but I am glad that you did as I am not here to upset anyone. It's a completely different website that the issues are on. And I found most of the ladies on there have only been TTC for 2-3 months and are being rude to anyone who gets a BFP. Even those of us who have been trying for years. That's why it upsets me that they feel the need to be immature and rude. I'm truly sorry if it bothers you, I really am. I am not gloating by any means. In the time we have been TTC we have had our ups and downs as well. It hasn't been an easy journey for my DH and I either. So I do understand. I personally don't get upset because of others getting their BFPs because I know they're excited, nervous, and a ton of emotions in one.

So far most of the ladies in this thread have asked that I keep posting and updating. Because they are supporting my fears, and concerns. Yes, we see progression in my hpts, but ultimately that just shows I'm pregnant. Doesn't mean it's not another ectopic, my ultimate fear. I have not had my appointment yet so who knows how that is going to go.

I did start a progression thread in the BFP forum a few days ago. The link to it is below. So if you all would rather follow my progression there, then that's where it will be. I will keep up with everyone here and keep everyone updated here also, just no more photos. I want to keep peace with everyone. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2078763-bfp-progression-pics.html

Thanks Peach. I'm sorry for negativity and everything but it can be upsetting to be continuously getting BFNs especially if you've had losses in the past. Do keep posting though, I deffo want to hear back when you've had your scans. Really hope this is it for you. FX'd <3

Thanks Peach. I'm sorry for negativity and everything but it can be upsetting to be continuously getting BFNs especially if you've had losses in the past. Do keep posting though, I deffo want to hear back when you've had your scans. Really hope this is it for you. FX'd <3

I do understand how upsetting it is as I've been there also. I will definitely keep you all updated on everything. Appreciate the well wishes :)

Blah. I feel like I'm out. I don't really have proof, obviously AF isn't here yet, but I just totally feel like I'm done for this cycle. My CM has been all over the place and now I'm getting more EWCM-like CM but its whitish? UGH. I know I shouldn't be so down, I'm just so frustrated. :shrug:

You know you may not have even implanted yet, right? In fact if you do get PG this month it's very likely you haven't implanted yet as it takes 7-10 days so you wouldn't be getting symptoms and you certainly wouldn't be getting a BFP. So keep hoping <3

You know you may not have even implanted yet, right? In fact if you do get PG this month it's very likely you haven't implanted yet as it takes 7-10 days so you wouldn't be getting symptoms and you certainly wouldn't be getting a BFP. So keep hoping <3

No, I definitely know that. It was more so just my feeling I had. You know when you get in one of those moods and just EVERYTHING sucks? lol yeah that was me today. Thanks for making me feel a bit better though. Sometimes I get so nervous about hoping for a BFP that I make myself too negative. If that even makes sense. :hugs::hugs:

No, I definitely know that. It was more so just my feeling I had. You know when you get in one of those moods and just EVERYTHING sucks? lol yeah that was me today. Thanks for making me feel a bit better though. Sometimes I get so nervous about hoping for a BFP that I make myself too negative. If that even makes sense. :hugs::hugs:

I know :( I'm so fed up of waiting too. I'm only on my 4th cycle (this time around) but I've wanted a baby so badly since I first tried in October 2010, I got pg on my second cycle and MC'd in January. Ever since then I've been so hopeful. Even when I broke up with the guy I was with then, with my current OH, every month when my period was due I hoped it wouldn't come.

I know that was selfish because OH didn't want a baby at the time, he didn't know if he wanted one ever. But I just hoped every. single. time. My period randomly decided to lengthen at some point earlier in the year without me knowing (went to like 31 days from 28 or something) and my period was like a week late or so and OH was freaking out and I was just inside being like "I really really hope so" as selfish as that was. Just so wish I hadn't MC'd.

I know :( I'm so fed up of waiting too. I'm only on my 4th cycle (this time around) but I've wanted a baby so badly since I first tried in October 2010, I got pg on my second cycle and MC'd in January. Ever since then I've been so hopeful. Even when I broke up with the guy I was with then, with my current OH, every month when my period was due I hoped it wouldn't come.

I know that was selfish because OH didn't want a baby at the time, he didn't know if he wanted one ever. But I just hoped every. single. time. My period randomly decided to lengthen at some point earlier in the year without me knowing (went to like 31 days from 28 or something) and my period was like a week late or so and OH was freaking out and I was just inside being like "I really really hope so" as selfish as that was. Just so wish I hadn't MC'd.

I totally get that. We are on cycle 3 of a very long WTT period of 3 years. So, I am beyond the point of patience now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->