Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

I was so annoyed by my longer cycles (31 days) that I decided to try Vitex (also I was worried about my MC being down to progesterone levels for no reason really) and my cycles have gone from ovulating on CD19, to CD15, to CD11 and this month it looks like I might O on CD10, hehe. Can't complain really because it just makes my TTC journey shorter. As long as my cycles are healthy... Which I hope they are!

Sorry I do agree a bit with the progression posting. It is a TTC forum and a lot of women are quite upset about their inability to get pregnant, and it does seem a bit gloaty. I don't mean to be rude or anything but it's quite stressful and upsetting when you're getting BFNs and seeing peoples constant stream of BFPs, even if it is great that they're getting stronger (which it obviously is great).

The rules of this specific forum in general are not to post BFPs in the TTC forum for that very reason. I don't mean to be horrible or anything but it's easy to see why people are getting upset and I'm sure it's not immaturity but yes it probably is jealousy but it's easy to be jealous as we're all jealous of those who have gotten their BFPs.

Could it perhaps be a better idea to start a thread in the pregnancy forum for this type of thing and post a link to it in any TTC threads? Surely you can see why it would upset women who are hoping for even one BFP test?

Kazine-i want to start by saying this is not meant to be confrontational or to upset you. I feel that as a collective group of women we should support each other wholeheartedly. If their is someone that is fearful or stressing out about whatever situation they are going through we should be hear to listen, encourage and support. I never feel jealousy towards anyone that gets their bfp or rainbow. Everyone has their unique experience(s) in their ttc journey.
There were several of us encouraging peach to post pics to support and encourage her and I stand strong in stating that I would love to see it all.
I have had my share of ttc ups and downs but the thread that I stuck with when I was pg with dd was a group like this that just wanted to be apart of sharing this amazing experience. Yes some ppl have more difficulties than others but that is their journey and they need to embrace every bump. Im sure it is so much harder for those that have yet to bring their forever babe home but dont take away from those that are finally experiencing the amazing road to motherhood.
I will be here to support every single one of you with whatever you need to discuss. And kazine that means you as well. I just have seen too many threads where ppl aren't supportive. Again please dont think im attacking you im merely stating that I want to be part of a thread that is here for everyone no matter what their circumstance.

I'm not trying to take away from her joy at all. I wish her all the happiness in the world. I'm just saying that it's not everyone that's going to be made super happy by seeing progression pictures and I know a couple of people have said "yes definitely keep posting them" but they're speaking for everyone really when it does make people feel down, especially if a woman comes to the thread to post about her BFN.

It was a negative... Although I still got a positive on the ovulation strip. I'M SO CONFUSED!!!! :nope::cry::wacko:

Kazine where are the rules? I thought there were just certain threads that you weren't supposed to post bfps? I want to make sure im posting appropriately.

I personally am very happy for Peach and would be for any woman who got thier bfp. Having had a previous loss myself I have even more empathy for what she is going through. We all have different ways of expressing our joys, fears etc. As women we should embrace this diversity...

I woke up to bleeding today, I have a scan tomorrow but 99% sure we've lost our baby as clear blue now says not pregnant.

Oh Pink I'm so sorry. I really hope this isn't the case.:hug:

Things are just getting worse not better and it's too early for them to try and stop bleeding or whatever so I've pretty much given up hope. Just crushed. I'll be back TTC but going to give myself some time to deal with things first I'm just not ready yet.

I'm so sorry pinkribbon. :( I'll be thinking of you. Hopefully everything is still okay with your baby bean.

So sorry Pink. Fingers crossed that it's nothing :(

Kazine where are the rules? I thought there were just certain threads that you weren't supposed to post bfps? I want to make sure im posting appropriately.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...se-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

Like I say I'm not trying to be horrible. I do want to see BFPs on this thread because of course that's the point. But constant progression posts are a bit much y'know?

Wishing_ are you sure you're reading the ovulation tests right? The test line has to be stronger or the same strength as the control line.

I'm so so sorry pink. My heart is with you :(

I agree with one of the ladies. I'm here for whatever support is needed. I'm so happy seeing bfps! I love success stories! That's what TTC is for :)

I got a + wondfo this morning so I'm doing a FRER next time I pee.. I've been spotting for 5 days now like brown yucky stuff that I thought was AF but who knows? Only FRER can answer... :haha:

ReadynWaiting, your chart looks awesome!!
I'll let y'all know what the verdict is!

Leah-i dont interpret the charts so well other than figuring out my o day. I was actually worried that my temp increase after o was a little slow?

Im so sorry to hear that pinkribbon :(
And peach! I love seeing your progression pics, it helps me to know that there is hope! And im so happy for you after your loss! Hoping all works out well for you :) the mother of my nephew had an ectopic, and 1 year later had a perfectly healthy baby boy! Besides a cleft lip and palate, but that was obviously unrelated though lol

I do understand wanting the progression pics to be elsewhere though, so I think its a great solution to have the link! And on that note, could you put it in your signature so we can just click to it?

My update! Im on cd18. I have no way of knowing if ive o'd as ive run out of opks and my temps arent accurate as DD1 still doesnt sleep through the night, but im hoping so! Took an hpt this morning knowing it would be negative, since its like.., way too early lol. But I couldnt help myself!
This is my first month taking vitex all month. Last time I took vitex, I got my first positive opk on cd19, before stopping vitex and not O-ing at all as a result lol. And as I used to have 33 or 35 day cycles before DD, that makes sense! Still hoping to test on christmas eve, which will be cd32 :) (and I found out I was pregnant with DD on december 23rd! Lol but I was 7 weeks along then) here's hoping I get my bfp!!

Im much calmer this month though, as I had a natural AF for the first time since coming off the implant in april. Now that I know things are working in there, im finding it much easier to just...leave it to nature and accept that it takes a few months for most people even if everythings in order :)

So sorry Pink. Fingers crossed that it's nothing :(

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...se-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

Like I say I'm not trying to be horrible. I do want to see BFPs on this thread because of course that's the point. But constant progression posts are a bit much y'know?

Wishing_ are you sure you're reading the ovulation tests right? The test line has to be stronger or the same strength as the control line.

I am. They started out the same color and eventually got darker. I'm not sure if I should test today. I'm goig to call my gyn tomorrow to see what she tells me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->