Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

So sorry Pink. Fingers crossed that it's nothing :(

Kazine where are the rules? I thought there were just certain threads that you weren't supposed to post bfps? I want to make sure im posting appropriately.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...se-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

Like I say I'm not trying to be horrible. I do want to see BFPs on this thread because of course that's the point. But constant progression posts are a bit much y'know?

Wishing_ are you sure you're reading the ovulation tests right? The test line has to be stronger or the same strength as the control line.

I am. They started out the same color and eventually got darker. I'm not sure if I should test today. I'm goig to call my gyn tomorrow to see what she tells me.

Maybe your body is having trouble actually ovulating though it is trying its best! If you're still getting positive OPKs I'm guessing that you haven't actually ovulated yet.

Good morning ladies!

I woke up with. A weird feeling in my abdominal. I'm not sure how to explain it! I guess its like a stretching/light cramping. I been extremely tired as well! I woke up yesterday a few minutes before 3PM!! Around 6/7 I started getting tired again! What the fudge, lol.

I hope you ladies are okay. The thread seems to be a bit slow/dry...

Kazine where are the rules? I thought there were just certain threads that you weren't supposed to post bfps? I want to make sure im posting appropriately.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...se-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

Like I say I'm not trying to be horrible. I do want to see BFPs on this thread because of course that's the point. But constant progression posts are a bit much y'know?

Wishing_ are you sure you're reading the ovulation tests right? The test line has to be stronger or the same strength as the control line.

I am. They started out the same color and eventually got darker. I'm not sure if I should test today. I'm goig to call my gyn tomorrow to see what she tells me.

Maybe your body is having trouble actually ovulating though it is trying its best! If you're still getting positive OPKs I'm guessing that you haven't actually ovulated yet.

I hope/pray that's not the case. I knew ttc would be hard.:cry:

I hope/pray that's not the case. I knew ttc would be hard.:cry:

I wouldn't worry about it. If the tests are getting stronger then that means you're probably getting closer to ovulation.

I have also had a weird stomach sensation. My lower stomach has been bloated and sensitive. Feels weird! A little worrying but I'm trying not to worry. Seems like it's gone a bit now. Still wondering what it is though. I've never had bloating like this over ovulation or whatever.

I completely understand. I look like I'm bloated/pregnant but I feel like my stomach is empty. I'm afraid if I eat something to fill me up I might explode, lol.

It's horrible I don't like it I've never had this before :(

Just took a HPT just in case. :bfn: lol.

Got some more HPTs in the post... Good thing, I've only got one left.

If I get a BFP on like, 23rd or whenever it's due, I'll be sneaking out with some money to buy a first response to give to him as an xmas present on xmas day ^.^. Fingers crossed.

Mine did but now it's back! :growlmad:

I think it only went away so that when I told OH to feel it it was gone and made me out to be a liar. :haha:

lol, you should place his hand on your belly with saying anything. See if that works.

Oh he's felt it now because it came back lol ^^.

Oh nothing, just "weird".

But I told him that the only cure was chocolate and that "surprise!" I was a qualified doctor and that was the only way to get rid of it ^.^.

Is it mad that I'm thinking of a pain-relief free home water birth?

I know this is ridiculous but I feel pregnant. I'm 2DPO and I'm pretty sure I'm not PG off last cycle because

a. I got my period
b. My temperature dropped
c. I've had ovulation symptoms 2-3 days ago so pretty sure I ovulated this month!

So I CAN'T be pregnant. And it's too early to have implanted... WAY too early! Some weird shit is going down here guys! :|

You never know. Some people just know they're pregnant before they even get a bfp.

I know but theoretically I would have only conceived like 2 days ago at the earliest! *shrugs* maybe it's just a feeling that this month is the month... Hope so.

I have figured out what the swelling might be. I tried to use those softcups the other morning after BD... They weren't soft at all. I nearly passed out trying to get it out :'(

Maybe I irritated something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->