Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

I keep feeling nauseous. Somewhat hopeful but trying not to super get my hopes up again :) you know it'll fail miserable when I get to like 10DPO.

Stay positive and I'm hoping for a BFP for you! When will you test?

Thanks ! Well AF is due 2nd December and for the past 2 cycles its been bang on so if no AF then I shall test!

I hate feeling so sleepy! I been exhausted for a few days & no matter who early I go to bed, sleep and wake up I'm tired a fuck!

I hate feeling so sleepy! I been exhausted for a few days & no matter who early I go to bed, sleep and wake up I'm tired a fuck!

I hear ya wishing. I'm thinking its the lack of vitamin d. This time of year zaps my energy.

Ugh I know the feeling! I am waking up in yet middle of the night for the last two nights. So hard to get back to sleep.

Nice to know I'm not the only one struggling with this tiredness thing.

I'm taking B6 and its suppose to keep me energized but its not working for me. If anything its making me worse.

I been feeling nauseous for a few hours & on my way home I threw up. The hubby started laughing and told me I should test. Oh how much I wanted to smack him but my hands were tuck warmly inside my pocket. Its freezing outside!

Alright ladies! 5dpo and tested this morning :blush:
Nauseous, boobs hurt, headaches, achy, irritable, emotional, tired and crampy.

Did a wondfo (pink handle) & an O test (blue handle) since I heard it can pick up on early hcg!
IMG_7792.jpg

IMG_7801.jpg

Alright ladies! 5dpo and tested this morning :blush:
Nauseous, boobs hurt, headaches, achy, irritable, emotional, tired and crampy.

Did a wondfo (pink handle) & an O test (blue handle) since I heard it can pick up on early hcg!
View attachment 703487

View attachment 703489

:nope: wouldn't count on it I'm afraid. Body has LH all times of your cycle. I can show up positive but it's too risky IMO, no use getting your hopes up when you can get IC HPTs!

add me please! we have been ttc for about 4-5 months. but i haven't had periods for almost 3 months, but all tests are negative. we want so badly to have another baby and for our 2 yr old son to have a sibling. it's been really hard on me even though we haven't been ttc that long.

Oh don't worry. I don't have faith in the o test just thought I'd try it out :)

add me please! we have been ttc for about 4-5 months. but i haven't had periods for almost 3 months, but all tests are negative. we want so badly to have another baby and for our 2 yr old son to have a sibling. it's been really hard on me even though we haven't been ttc that long.

TTC is never easy if you're really desperate for a baby :( Have you tried Vitex to bring on and regulate your periods? Someone on here recommended it to me and I can't recommend it enough now!

I'm still feeling nauseous. I had some soup and it didn't do me any good. I just got the ides. My eyes are getting heavier by the minute.

Weird. Have you been to the docs for a general check out? Still thinking you might be pregnant? Your last AF was weird wasn't it? Took any HPTs? lol 50 questions time.

I really think I am but I don't want to get my hopes up. I acutally need to make a appointment to my regular doctor to get my breasy cyst checked out. My AF was weird & no I haven't taken any HPT, yet!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'm scared. We been saving one good test. It wasn't cheap. I think I would rather buy a cheap one tomorrow & test.

Good luck!! Post as soon as you take it!

Even though this is my third cycle TTC, I kind of can't imagine actually getting pregnant and what it'd be like. I mean I know I was pregnant before it just wasn't for long enough to really feel like it was real y'know? Only thing that really changed was that I couldn't stop eating Chicken McNuggets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->