Psychic reading confusion....

does anyone know what time Britt's scan is today? x

i'm about 5'6 -5'7", but have really long legs!

i just got two pairs from a maternity shop on ebay - brand new, a skinny pair and a bootcut pair, total £30 including delivery! now to find work trousers! x

Aaaahh you've got to love ebay. Me 2nd home.. :rofl:

i know, i love ebay; i am not sure why i hadn't looked there before!! just found my work trousers too so i am happy! x

i know, i love ebay; i am not sure why i hadn't looked there before!! just found my work trousers too so i am happy! x

Well I'm a bit of an ebay whore :blush: as we don't have much money these days and I'm greedy :wacko: I love ebay because you get soooo much for your money. Its made me soooo tight though. I go in shops and I'm like "How much???????????" :rofl:

well i was on asos, and there was a top i really liked - but it was £70! i don't mind paying for things like shoes, coats etc - but a tshirt?!

i hope britt is getting on ok!! x

well i was on asos, and there was a top i really liked - but it was £70! i don't mind paying for things like shoes, coats etc - but a tshirt?!

i hope britt is getting on ok!! x

Me too. xxx

i didn't have a gail reading, sorry hun; jenny renny was half right for me (got bfp month correct but not the cycle) and i had an Aimee reading, but she turned out to be a major fraud! x

i had a gail reading and was was wrong!

i tested fri morning and it was neg,i feel like af is on its way,if not here by tomorrow i'll test again

Hey girls! I have a bit of time so I wanted to get on here and post to everyone!!
My chart has been a bit whacky this cycle because I had 3 nights of fevers in the middle of the night, so it kinda messed up my temps.. of course RIGHT around ovulation time! but I hope we got it covered with BDing.. but I'm kinda not feeling very hopeful for this month just because I was so sick around that time, and with having a fever, it makes me think that I kinda... 'burned' up the sperm that were in there waiting for the egg.. kwim? haha. so I'm 4 dpo now.. only time will tell I suppose. I feel kinda just like not temping for the rest of the time because it annoys me when my temp isn't as high as I want it to be.. lol
but I know I'll probably keep temping.. we'll see!

ebs- I hope you O'd earlier and that was your O pains that you were feeling! I O'd late this cycle.. probably because I decided to stop all supplements, and I think the maca was helping me to O earlier, and partly because I was sick and probably stress with starting a new job delayed my O also. I always get EWCM like 4 days before O.. and it seems to sometimes 'dry up' before actual O! frustrating!

jeffsar- how are you feeling? are you still terribly sick? I hope it's easing up a bit for you!
baby jeffsar is movin right along and getting big! So exciting!

mamadonna- your chart is looking great still! I hope you get your valentines/anniversary BFP!! FX'd!

britt- how did your scan go!?!?? can't wait to hear all about it!

dxc(sorry I don't remember your sn..haha)- how are you feeling? Still crampy? hope thats a good sign!

to the person that asked about gail - I don't really know yet - she predicted Jan/Feb.. no January, so unless I'm PG this cycle she's going to be wrong for me as well..

of course my stocks are really tied up with next month. since SOOO many of my predictions were for March, I will probably be very let down if I dont' get my BFP next month!!!

My new job is going good- everyone likes me, and I fit right in there! I have one or two more weeks of training before starting on my per-diem schedule. I can't wait to start it, and have more time at home with my daughter to hopefully start potty-training! but at the same time, I like training because I'm getting paid at the perdiem rate (time and a half pay) and working full-time, so it's bringing in a lot of money!
I just wish I was able to get on here to chat with you girls some more :)

Hi Erin :hi:

Oh you really have been having a bad week. :wacko: Glad to hear the new job is going well though.

Have you tried drinking grapefruit juice? I hear it increases you CM so it might make EWCM stay around longer for you. :shrug:

I hope I have o'd early. :happydance: I'll have to see what my temps do. x

Hi Erin :hi:

Oh you really have been having a bad week. :wacko: Glad to hear the new job is going well though.

Have you tried drinking grapefruit juice? I hear it increases you CM so it might make EWCM stay around longer for you. :shrug:

I hope I have o'd early. :happydance: I'll have to see what my temps do. x

hmmm maybe i'll have to give that a try!
your temps look to be on the rise! good luck! :)

hi erin!

so glad the job is going well for you.
i really hope you caught the eggy; i'm sure you didn't burn all the sperm up lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->