Psychic reading confusion....

at least it's easier for you to get clothes!! x

sometimes but the average is usually 30/31" which are to long,i've even had to cut the bottoms off my jeans be4 :dohh:

well you cut the extra off and send it to me, i'll sew it onto the bottom and voila! x

where is britt?!?!?
been dying to see her scan all day! x

i have no idea what time it was hopefully she'll be on soon,i'm popping off for a bit gotta go sing happy birthday its brendans 14 today....mmmm cake time ww right outta the window lol.catch you later

hi erin!

so glad the job is going well for you.
i really hope you caught the eggy; i'm sure you didn't burn all the sperm up lol!!

lol thanks hun, I hope not!! I could just see it shrivling up in my boiling cm.. lol... :blush:

Been a chatty lot today i see :) gave me some good reading.
I'm still sick,got a sore neck and my ribs are killing me.
Hope everyones doing well :)

sometimes but the average is usually 30/31" which are to long,i've even had to cut the bottoms off my jeans be4 :dohh:

Yes... I have to sew every hem on every pair of jeans. :wacko: Petite is sometimes 28" so you either look like you wear half mast trousers or you trip up on the bottoms of normal length jeans. :rofl:

Mamadonna.. is your DH tall? Mine is exactly a foot taller than me.. lol

Yes... I have to sew every hem on every pair of jeans. :wacko: Petite is sometimes 28" so you either look like you wear half mast trousers or you trip up on the bottoms of normal length jeans. :rofl:

i come up to just below his shoulders..get this tho my mam is the same height as me 5' and my dad is 6'6 massive difference lol

i come up to just below his shoulders..get this tho my mam is the same height as me 5' and my dad is 6'6 massive difference lol

I'm the same as you then with my dh...lol#

1'6" difference!!!!!!!! lol At least its not the other way around. I hate seeing a short man with a tall woman. It looks funny. :haha:

looks like i'm out girls started spotted this evening :cry::cry:

Noooo!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really thought this was your month. Well I have my fingers crossed that it stops. and heres some...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i could scream its gonna have to be march,if not it will be a yr since we started

Awww I really feel for you. I know I'll be there with you again soon. :cry: I think we've been trying about the same amount of time. Its really draining me now..... xxx

looks like i'm out girls started spotted this evening :cry::cry:

Noooo!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really thought this was your month. Well I have my fingers crossed that it stops. and heres some...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i could scream its gonna have to be march,if not it will be a yr since we started

Awww I really feel for you. I know I'll be there with you again soon. :cry: I think we've been trying about the same amount of time. Its really draining me now..... xxx

its very draining i feel like thats all i have thought about for the last yr i kno i am very lucky as i already have my sons but i still really want another...

fingers crossed for you this month ebs hopefully it'll be ur month

i'm thinking of trying preseed i've heard loads raving on about it so figure its worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->