Psychic reading confusion....

thanks erin,wishful thinking but i dont think it will stop,i'm getting kinda used to this every month now,roll on march...here i go again wishing the months away lol

Well feeling heaps better this arvo.Cleaned the house down. Now have some cramps but not sure if thats coz AF is due on soon

well definatley cd1....what a day for af,nobody could be this unlucky:dohh:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY XX

hope you have a good valetines hun. I got to wait till tomorrow formine ;) hehe aw bad luck aye

Morning!!
Sorry i didnt come on yesterday, we went to hospital then to my mum and dads for dinner then stayed most of the day then went to get some food so wasnt back until late.

But good news is, baby is all okay they found the heart beat straight away and got a view of baby really quickly. But she also said baby is only measuring 6 weeks + at the minute, but she said still go with the 8 weeks just in case baby wasnt in right position cos it can be too early to tell so she isnt going to date me until the scan on the 14th.

so the pains i am being told are growing pains, she said they are quite painful for some people so not to worry if they get stronger as long as they are the same pains.

I will post a pic a little later for you, although there isnt a lot to see lol.

Hope everyone is okay!!

sorry AF got you mamadonna i really thought this was it for you xx

aw glad scan went well and rasberrys all healthy britt :)

Thank you!!
it was a massive relief, i dont think i have been so scared in my life!

how are you? hows the cycle going? xx

Thank you!!

I bet i know once I get preg Ill prob be to terrified to do anything for the first tri lol.
I'm ok had what i think was flu over the weekend but now just a sore neck and cramping but that might be down to af due in a few days :shrug:

Thank you!!

I bet i know once I get preg Ill prob be to terrified to do anything for the first tri lol.
I'm ok had what i think was flu over the weekend but now just a sore neck and cramping but that might be down to af due in a few days :shrug:

it also could be a sign, i had flu like symptoms that cleared up really quickly and i have heard a lot of people that have. Good Luck :dust: x

Thank you!!

it also could be a sign, i had flu like symptoms that cleared up really quickly and i have heard a lot of people that have. Good Luck :dust: x

Whoo have my hopes up again i think im due on the 18th but could be long lol
I been using the saliva tester everyday would that pick it up?

Thank you!!

Whoo have my hopes up again i think im due on the 18th but could be long lol
I been using the saliva tester everyday would that pick it up?

tbh i dont really know how they work i havent even seen them before. Do they pick up pregnancy or ovulation? xx

ovulation but i have been told ovulation can pick up pregnancy so just wondered if they would do the same

ovulation but i have been told ovulation can pick up pregnancy so just wondered if they would do the same

yeah thats true i know some of them strips pick pregnancy up, so maybe it could do but dont rely on it. How many dpo are you? xx

dam my ticker isnt working lol according to my phone app i ovd on the 4th and did the deed 2 days after and due around the 18th so im about 9 or 10 days

dam my ticker isnt working lol according to my phone app i ovd on the 4th and did the deed 2 days after and due around the 18th so im about 9 or 10 days

okay so might still be too early to test, are you testing before or gonna wait for af? xx

okay so might still be too early to test, are you testing before or gonna wait for af? xx

Wait im used to af not coming some months so if i go 2 days over il test.
I'v refused to look up signs on the net soi dont start looking out for them :)

Wait im used to af not coming some months so if i go 2 days over il test.
I'v refused to look up signs on the net soi dont start looking out for them :)

no i wouldnt i made that mistake, and thought yes this is defo it and it wasnt. Then the month i had no symptoms and thought nah nothing has happened this time was the month i got my BFP and i didnt have 1 symptom x

mamadonna: :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Even though you're 'used to AF coming' - it's still very hard.. and I know this day was important to you.. Happy Valentines day, and Happy anniversary!! :hugs:

britt- glad your scan went well, we were all wondering about you yesterday! :)

dvsvxn- good luck! I'd say still too early to test, but you're smart for not looking up symptoms... that's the kind of stuff that drives you crazyyyy!! :)

Well, I'm off to work.. 5 dpo, so the boring part of the 2ww.. haha
talk to you girls later!

looks like i'm out girls started spotted this evening :cry::cry:

Noooo!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really thought this was your month. Well I have my fingers crossed that it stops. and heres some...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

i could scream its gonna have to be march,if not it will be a yr since we started

Awww I really feel for you. I know I'll be there with you again soon. :cry: I think we've been trying about the same amount of time. Its really draining me now..... xxx

its very draining i feel like thats all i have thought about for the last yr i kno i am very lucky as i already have my sons but i still really want another...

fingers crossed for you this month ebs hopefully it'll be ur month

i'm thinking of trying preseed i've heard loads raving on about it so figure its worth a shot!

We'll get there mamadonna. :hugs:

Preseed has definately got to be worth trying as I've hear alot of women saying it worked for them so go for it... I think it helps when you know you're actively doing something different too... something new to concentrate on. Do you know what I mean? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->