Psychic reading confusion....

Ebony you are far from being out until af shows up in full swing. How many readings have you had in total?

:happydance: I have been told by another 2 psychics i will have a bub this year-both said a boy as well :dance: and another said she sees a bub soon.Hoping it means something

Good luck :thumbup: i've never heard of the last reading on your list. Where did you find that one? x

lol ebony your not allowed another one! xx

:rofl: I was just curious :blush:

bahahaha I was wondering the same thing!!! I'm trying to find any person that I haven't gotten a reading from! :blush:
I just can't help myself! :nope:

:happydance: I have been told by another 2 psychics i will have a bub this year-both said a boy as well :dance: and another said she sees a bub soon.Hoping it means something

Good luck :thumbup: i've never heard of the last reading on your list. Where did you find that one? x

bahahaha I was wondering the same thing!!! I'm trying to find any person that I haven't gotten a reading from! :blush:

and you lol !

woohoo ebs :happydance: just checked your chart another temp rise!!

this could be it!! dont worry if you dont get a bfp yet cos remember i was about 4 days late before i even got the slightest line on a cheapie. If no AF then its looking great for you !! xx

how is everyone today x

Britt I'm going nuts... :wacko: This morning I went to the loo and on ther tissue was a small smear of picky red blood. I thought thats it, I;m out. :nope:

So I went to my friends and told her i thought I was out.. went to the loo there.... nothing but cm and a tiny streak of brown in it... now nothing again.

So I was out and now I might be in with a chance... lol.. I'm going to go nuts by the end of the day if I carry on like this. :wacko:

and brown is meant to be old isnt it, so dont give up yet!! still sounds good to me xx

hi Britt!

how are you?
i am feeling:sick: today!

wonder what foodstuff baby jeffsar will be tomorrow...........?

hi Britt!

how are you?

hi Britt!

how are you?

Hi
I am fine thanks, my boobs are just starting to get tender and bigger! i feel like i have finally got some boobs lol.

ahh poor you hope your feeling better soon, although at least baby jeffsar is sending you signs!

ooh i think its a prune isnt it?? and mine will be a sweet pea is it next? xx

you will be a sweetpea, i think a prune is a bit bigger.......... maybe raspberry or olive???

oooh, it's exciting!

do you 'feel' pregnant yet? x

you will be a sweetpea, i think a prune is a bit bigger.......... maybe raspberry or olive???

oooh, it's exciting!

ahh my little sweet pea! oh not sure what baby jeffsar will be then cos i dont think i can see it on the charts i will be logging on tomorrow to check!

no i still dont feel pregnant i am going to weigh me tomorrow amd measure my tummy and record it on my journal so i can see it progressing i think x

i didnt until almost 7 wks so don't worry; and with Taylor i didn't feel pregnant at all apart from the bump! x

i didnt until almost 7 wks so don't worry; and with Taylor i didn't feel pregnant at all apart from the bump! x

i am just so scared when i go to the loo, i really didnt think i would be like this but i am scared it could be over as quick as it started. I dont like thinking negative but it is so worrying xx

it is so scary hun, but chances are you will be fine. i think i worried more this time after my loss last year so i haven't helped you by moaning all the time! try and relax and enjoy it hun; you won't get much chance to relax afterwards!

right, best get toots off to football training! speak to you later x

it is so scary hun, but chances are you will be fine. i think i worried more this time after my loss last year so i haven't helped you by moaning all the time! try and relax and enjoy it hun; you won't get much chance to relax afterwards!

right, best get toots off to football training! speak to you later x

thank you!!

have fun bye bye xx

Ebony you are far from being out until af shows up in full swing. How many readings have you had in total?

Thanks.. I know. I just think it would be too good to be true. :shrug:

I've had all the readings in my sig and 1 more from psychic star. x

:rofl:

this could be it!! dont worry if you dont get a bfp yet cos remember i was about 4 days late before i even got the slightest line on a cheapie. If no AF then its looking great for you !! xx

how is everyone today x

Britt I'm going nuts... :wacko: This morning I went to the loo and on ther tissue was a small smear of picky red blood. I thought thats it, I;m out. :nope:

So I went to my friends and told her i thought I was out.. went to the loo there.... nothing but cm and a tiny streak of brown in it... now nothing again.

So I was out and now I might be in with a chance... lol.. I'm going to go nuts by the end of the day if I carry on like this. :wacko:

and brown is meant to be old isnt it, so dont give up yet!! still sounds good to me xx

Thanks... yeah brown in old so I'm hoping thats all it is... just worrying :wacko:

oooh, it's exciting!

It sounds so funny you two talking about your babies as pieces of fruit :rofl:

how is everyone today x

Thanks... yeah brown in old so I'm hoping thats all it is... just worrying :wacko:

keep positive, have you been to the loo since? xx

i am just so scared when i go to the loo, i really didnt think i would be like this but i am scared it could be over as quick as it started. I dont like thinking negative but it is so worrying xx

Awww Britt :hugs: I suppose it must feel so unreal especially when you have no bump yet or a moving baby you can feel.

Just try and take one day at a time.. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->