R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

hey, so sorry to hear about AF getting all of us! She got me this afternoon....Its alright though ladies, we can all just try again next month! :D cant wait for her to leave so me and DH can get close and personal! LOL!!

I have started drinking FertiliTea and will be using PreSeed next month. Any one else using anything? if so, what? I'm really trying to get a BFP next month and am looking for ideas.

hey, so sorry to hear about AF getting all of us! She got me this afternoon....Its alright though ladies, we can all just try again next month! :D cant wait for her to leave so me and DH can get close and personal! LOL!!

I have started drinking FertiliTea and will be using PreSeed next month. Any one else using anything? if so, what? I'm really trying to get a BFP next month and am looking for ideas.

Hi There

What is pre seed I keep seeing it being mentioned and could do with being in the know as Af is on her way out!! woohoo

Congratulations MrCK - brilliant news.

Tested this morning and :bfn:.

Still got all the same symptoms, but was sick last night and I have this taste in my mouth today as thought I have been eating chocolate oranges!!

I think :witch: is on her way.

Will buy some more HPT for over the weekend

FF says I have 18 days of high temps and that I need to test! I probably will in the morning, or maybe even later in the afternoon after I hold my pee pee :haha:for 4 hours. Here's to hoping! :happydance:

Hey Ladies,
I think she's got me :wacko:.... but it looks weirder than usual (more watery)... I am going to take a test to confirm it's a BFN just to appease my mind... The one question I keep asking myself is how come I had every symptom in the book?? It might be because I came off the pill last month since being on it for 8 years.... but dunno. Back to the drawing board!

Good luck all those of you who are still in and hoping and praying!! xxxx:hugs:

Definitely out.:cry: Back to counting down the days till O.
I have read a few articles on side effects of coming off the pill which suggest that they can mimic pregnancy symptoms, so maybe that was it!

Right... better join the TTC threads now!
It's been lovely to be on these threads with all you ladies - good luck to all still in! Let's hope for BFPs!!

I was shocked to get :BFP: on DPO 12 that I didn't get around to typing here. With DS#2 and now, first month trying... my husband was shocked too as I guess we are very lucky and fortunate to get pregnant so soon when we officially start trying.

Congrats to the others and good luck to all those still TTC...

Lisa :flower:

oops my :bfp: didn't work on the last post cause I used capitals...

Congrats Tutula.

32-34 day cycle, 18dpo=BFN, temp still up.:shrug::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"