R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

When are you looking to test? Im hoping for your BFP! AF is do to arrive on the 26th for me, but dh and i cant wait that long to test so we are goign to try on the 23rd. we probably wont see anything, but we are crossing all fingers and toes for a bfp.

I think I'm testing on the 23rd too! I'm due 21st/22nd, but I want to wait for the time AF is due so I'm not wasting money. I'm trying to be sensible this month!! first time for everything, right? ;) good luck to you and your OH xx

Sorry tmi, but is anyone else constipated? I'm having crazy cramps and backache, and can't work out whether I'm constipated or it's my body playing tricks on me. I've never had this before.. how bizzare. The backache is only on one side though! x

:hugs:Big plans:hugs: Im still holding out hope for your BFP!!!

Im 5dpo and the wait is killing me. I want to test next saturday but only if my temp stays up. Every morning I hate to see the temp because Im so afraid it will go down:wacko:. Oh well gotta find something else to do to keep me occupied until I test.

Good luck ladies!:hugs:

I'm 10dpo and I'm going crazy as well but I refuse to test because if I get a BFN I will be so upset and in a bad mood. So I figured let me just wait it out this month :thumbup:

:hugs:Big plans:hugs: Im still holding out hope for your BFP!!!

Im 5dpo and the wait is killing me. I want to test next saturday but only if my temp stays up. Every morning I hate to see the temp because Im so afraid it will go down:wacko:. Oh well gotta find something else to do to keep me occupied until I test.

Good luck ladies!:hugs:

I'm 10dpo and I'm going crazy as well but I refuse to test because if I get a BFN I will be so upset and in a bad mood. So I figured let me just wait it out this month :thumbup:

hey wanababy2love! i hope you get your BFP this month! just keep positive, thats what im trying to do. when are you testing, ill be sure to cross all my fingers for you that day! :hugs:

I think I'm testing on the 23rd too! I'm due 21st/22nd, but I want to wait for the time AF is due so I'm not wasting money. I'm trying to be sensible this month!! first time for everything, right? ;) good luck to you and your OH xx

i hear you on wanting to wait till the witch shows. i bought a pack of EHPT's...First response i think...and it says you can test 6 days early. i hope they work, but im regretting buying the 3 pack because i feel like i can take it early and if its wrong then i can just test later. bad idea, but i hate staring at them! i feel like ive been at this forever, yet this is my first time...thats a terrible thought, but i hate waiting for things to happen.

:bfp:'s and :dust: for all!

I thought that I was supposed to test on the 16 but it is actually the 20th...

Hi there everyone! I wish everyone luck in making it through these next few days. :flower: I'm due for AF on the 22nd and already can't wait to test. I had a big temp rise today too but I'm not sure what to make of it, it can all be so confusing. this will be our 8th month trying since my husband's last deployment and there's another coming up in 13 months so the pressure is on :wacko:

Hi Ladies we are all so close to testing fri can't come quick enough......

Symptons are

Nausea
achey feeling in stomach
sore boobies
tired
amount of cm

So fx for all of us im 9dpo at mo so maybe test tues x

welcome to you both! Nikki, what branch is dh? i know to well how deployments can be, so my heart goes out to you!

I'm getting so nervous. I've convinced myself I'm out.. Mean it feels like AF is just around the corner!! But I keep getting slight nausea, my boobs kill and I've had a headache all day.

Then again, it could be my body playing tricks on me! Because my CM has completely dried up and my back aches less today..

:dust: to all!

I think AF may be due earlier than I thought - I may have a 25 day cycle rather than 28.

Me so far:

* headaches (might need new glasses though)
* lower back ache
* fluttery stomach
* felt sick last night for the first time (not hungary sick and I'm not unwell)
* CM turned to white lotion last night (sorry TMI)
* The thickest EWCM I've had since coming off the pill (when I think I ovulated)
* needing to wee more

Why do I think I'm not pregnant?? Because I have AF like cramps now, I'm sure I want it so bad this month that I am imagining most of the above and I've had 4 :bfn:s so far. (Good job superdug did a BOGOF offer!)

How's everyone else looking?

I think AF may be due earlier than I thought - I may have a 25 day cycle rather than 28.

Me so far:

* lower back ache
* fluttery stomach
* The thickest EWCM I've had since coming off the pill (when I think I ovulated)
* needing to wee more

Why do I think I'm not pregnant?? Because I have AF like cramps now, I'm sure I want it so bad this month that I am imagining most of the above and I've had 4 :bfn:s so far. (Good job superdug did a BOGOF offer!)

gahhh these signs look really good! I can't believe you're still getting BFN's. How many DPO are you? You might still be testing too early, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

:dust:

Me so far:

* lower back ache
* fluttery stomach
* needing to wee more

gahhh these signs look really good! I can't believe you're still getting BFN's. How many DPO are you? You might still be testing too early, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

:dust:

I hope so! I'm 15 dpo (I think, I've lost track - I have it all written down in my diary). We have a family weekend away when I would be 12 weeks and we would have had a scan. We could tell everyone together without raising suspsion. I would also be due NYE!

How are your symptoms?

hi ladies!!!! I haven't tested at all and I'm so proud of myself because this is the first month I've gone without testing early and I feel good, but I still have a few more days to go :blush:

Well you wanna hear something funny, I have all the the same symptoms that I have each month, but I have been feeling a little cramps like ovulation cramps on my left side, and everytime AF is on her way the cramps actually cause my knee to hurt (strange I know):shrug:..anyway I'm not experiencing nothing that I haven't felt before in the two week wait before but hubby maybe getting all of the symptoms :haha::haha:. My husband never ever ever gets sick this is the second time he's been sick in the 6 years we've been together. The first time he traveled oversees and when he got back he was sick from the change in climate, but nothing since.

Well ladies he had a cold, he has been over sleeping, and eating a lot. Could it be that he has all the symptom :shrug: I will just have to wait and see. I will not test early, I will not test early, I will not test early:haha: this is what I have to keep telling myself.

What do you ladies think about this?:hugs:

My husband is in the Army, he's been in for about 10 years, we've been married 3 in June. Hopefully the Army will change their plans and he can stay here and keep TTC with me. :winkwink:

I hope so! I'm 15 dpo (I think, I've lost track - I have it all written down in my diary). We have a family weekend away when I would be 12 weeks and we would have had a scan. We could tell everyone together without raising suspsion. I would also be due NYE!

How are your symptoms?

Ah, well maybe test in another couple of days x
And I have a whole host of symptoms.. headaches, crazy cramps in abdomen and back, a cold, sore throat, tiredness, nausea, my boobs are really full and painful, and my nips are so sore! Plus I've been really gassy and a bit constipated. But.. my skin is clear and my CM has dried up a bit which is bizzare. And my CP is SHOW, when it normally lowers and hardens in the run up to af..

Yet I'm not technically due till thursday.. hmmm. So confused!
But I have 'symptoms' every month, why should this month be any different!? I've been feeling pretty depleated today actually, I don't think this'll be my month.

:dust:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->