R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

My husband is in the Army, he's been in for about 10 years, we've been married 3 in June. Hopefully the Army will change their plans and he can stay here and keep TTC with me. :winkwink:

Hey nikki! congrats on your upcoming anniversary! fx'd that he will get to stay home with you!

hi ladies!!!! I haven't tested at all and I'm so proud of myself because this is the first month I've gone without testing early and I feel good, but I still have a few more days to go :blush:

Well you wanna hear something funny, I have all the the same symptoms that I have each month, but I have been feeling a little cramps like ovulation cramps on my left side, and everytime AF is on her way the cramps actually cause my knee to hurt (strange I know):shrug:..anyway I'm not experiencing nothing that I haven't felt before in the two week wait before but hubby maybe getting all of the symptoms :haha::haha:. My husband never ever ever gets sick this is the second time he's been sick in the 6 years we've been together. The first time he traveled oversees and when he got back he was sick from the change in climate, but nothing since.

Well ladies he had a cold, he has been over sleeping, and eating a lot. Could it be that he has all the symptom :shrug: I will just have to wait and see. I will not test early, I will not test early, I will not test early:haha: this is what I have to keep telling myself.

What do you ladies think about this?:hugs:

congrats on not testing yet and staying strong!! it would be pretty funny if your hubb's ended up with all your symptoms! sympathy symptoms! if this turns out to be the case, make sure you send the word on how you transfered your symptoms to him so we can all learn! :happydance:

:rofl: @ transfering the symptoms...lol... that's funny...I will keep you gals posted if infact this is the case....I'm praying for my

Hello ladies!

Im new so i thought i would say hi

Im currently waiting to test on friday! this two weeks is driving me mad!

i been having symptons all last week but im trying not to symptom spot!!

I hope all you ladies are getting through your 2WW =)

xxxx

hello Ladies,

Hoping to test on the 25th...i really want it this month...i ovulated on the day of my wedding!

Hi guys,
i gave in and tested this morning at 8dpo and its was a BFN :(
i know its too early but i keep getting AF symtems so sure she is on her way :(
will test again 10dpo
hows every1 else doing
x

cjbeard08~ I came up witht he crazy idea because I was out bowling and DH and I kept bowling the same score and the family was so excited saying, when we get pregnant that he will have all the symptoms. They said we are really close, because he kept bowling exactly like me :haha::haha:....so I guess that's how to do it if this is my month and this turns out to be true :thumbup: :dust: to u this month as well I truly hope we get our :bfp:

Darknlovely~ yes I've read of different couples going through the same thing where the man ends up with all the pregnacy symptoms :shrug: but no real studies have been done on this but if this si my month :happydance: well I will be convinced this is my case

Charlikitty~Welcome!!! sure you can join we all are trying to get thro the 2ww and end up with a BFP

Tolian~congrats on you wedding and it will just be ideal if you get ur :bfp: I got my FX for you this month lots of baby dust ur way

Selina22~ I've been having AF like dull cramps for the past week and I keep running to the restroom to see if I'm spotting yet and nothing :happydance:, but I've been good and have not tested early. I truly think you tested too early and should wait until at least 12dpo to test again but remember it's not over until the witch shows so your still in the game :hugs:

Well baby dust to us all this month I have a good feeling we will have a lot of BFP this month :happydance::hugs: I can't wait to test, I'm not gonna test early because I know it's just gonna drive me crazy ...but idk how long I can hold out:blush:

I can't wait to test, I'm not gonna test early because I know it's just gonna drive me crazy ...but idk how long I can hold out:blush:

Oh I have admiration for you! I would have probably tested a couple of days ago but I purposefully haven't bought any test.. that's the only way to stop myself! I keep hearing this BOGOF offer in superdrug, though, so it's getting very tempting!

only a few more days to go now though :thumbup: and I think you're right, I hope there'll be many BPF's this month!

:dust:

I'm still feeling sick today :happydance:
Never thought I would be happy to think I was going to chuck up all over my keyboard!

I think I am due today or tomorrow. It could be anytime this week but I may do a 5th test :blush: tomorrow!

hey wanababy2love! thanks for the info! i am kinda nervous this month about AF showing. the last couple of days i have been having these crazy symptoms (nausea, bb's tingling, having the use the restroom all the time) but then yesterday and today, not so much, if at all. i am going to try and test on friday, then again on tuesday if i get a bfn. im SSSOOOO hoping for a :bfp:! I wonder why all my symptoms are goign away. could it all be in my head?! any one had this? is this a sign that the witch is on her way? *confused*

oh, and bigplans, fx'd for ya!!!

Hey yall! Hope everyone is doing well. I am 7dpo and having some serious cramping and lower backache. I will test in 3 days if my temps stay up. They have been steadily rising. I know its not good to test early but oh well. My cycle was missing in February and just got it in March so I dont really know when my period should be here. Check out my chart when you get a chance, just click on the ticker and tell me what you think!:thumbup:

Good luck MrsKCBrown! I hope this is the month for all of us, God can do miracles :)

hi Ladies,

How are we all getting on? I am ok, not really got any symptoms though apart from the occasional twinge in my tummy, but i think that is cause I am constipated (sorry tmi) Everything is so close together I can't work out what the twinges are! Other than that I think I am just imagining every other symptom!!!

I think i must be now either 8, 7 or 6 DPO depending on when I ovulated. The wait is driving me mad!! I want to test but there is no point I know :(

feeling a little down today.. I've convinced myself I'm out this month. My boobs have stopped hurting, just had a few shooting pains and then nothing. I'm still bloated but that could be just AF ready to show her ugly head, and well, cramps are virtually non-existant.

I don't even know if I should bother buying any tests this month..
they'll only be :bfn:

:cry:

XLauroloo, Cjbeard08, and Justthestart~ it's seems like we are all experiencing the samething. All of my symptoms has stopped a few days ago and I still feel like I have light cramping like AF is around the corner, I refuse to test. I have one test and I'm inforcing my wilpower and not using it unless the witch doesn't show. One thing that is different from all the other months is that although all of my symptoms have stopped and it feels like AF is coming I'M NOT SPOTTING!!!!:happydance:....this is the one thing I'm holding on to this month and is keeping me in a positive state of mind...I'm usually spotting by now and nothing, just increase CM, which I'm never had before either.

Ladies it's not over until :witch: gets here let's keep hope alive...lol :dust::dust: to us all this month!!!!

Mrsbrown~I'm not familar with temp charting but from what I've been reading in the threads elevated temps are a good thing so FX for you hun..sounds like a very good sign :happydance:

All the symptoms sound very promising. I hope to see lots of :bfp: coming very soon. I'm still too far off to start testing. At least for me. I actually only have one test in the house to keep me from using it until it's time.

FX for everyone.

Hey everyone...Oh I know the feeling that you all are feeling!!! I have never had a BFP in 13 months. The only reason I have my hopes up is because of my chart and even that is iffy! This was my first month charting so Im still a newbie. We are on to IUI if no BFP this month.:nope: I really hope this is it for all of us but Im trying really hard to not let TTC takeover my life:nope:. It has ruled my existence for so many months!! I try to remember life before TTC....and I cant. Its like my world. All I can say is to remain prayerful and try try to do some fun things...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes ! I agree with trying to stay positive. AF like cramps has really picked up today and it feels like she is coming with force...lol...but seriouly but I'm not going to give up yet...but still no spotting:happydance: so I'm remain positive.

no change here..no new symptoms, crossing my fingers but not hoepful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->