R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

Hi ladies!!
So good to read all your posts and know that Im not the only person who thinks all the time about whether or not they are pregnant! I feel like it is taking over my life, and is so frustrating! This is month number 4 for us trying, and I am 10dpo, think I might test in the morning.
Have no symptoms, except for slight AF cramps today.
Am new to BnB, but think its great to talk with everyone else who is going through the same stuff!
Fingers crossed for all of you, really hope all the symptoms etc you have been feeling turn into BFPs!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

well i caved in and tested this afternoon...why i dont know!
Af is due in 5/6 days time and i'm hoping today's BFN was because i tested too early. Doubt it, all my symptoms (the few that i had) are gone, except for slight cramping that started this afternoon...probably just AF on her way though. Not out yet though so still got my fingers crossed.

Welcome Jessalex! Good luck with the test. I hope you get your :bfp:

I'm about 12 dpo, but absolutely do not have the courage to test. :af: is due on Thursday, so I just want to wait till after then. As for symptoms....well, sometimes I think I have loads (cramps, nausea, etc.), other times, I feel nothing (my breasts are not in the least sore). But I guess we'll know in a couple of days :haha:

Good luck on this ttc journey :hugs:

Hey all! well, im glad that im not the only one whos symptoms have just suddenly disappeared! But i am sad for all of you who this has happened too. I have a feeling that the witch is going to show her self next week. :cry: but that just means the BD will continue into next month, which is something to look forward too. I just hope that things work out for all those who lost their symptoms too. Like wanababy2love said, we must stay postive! eventually we will all overcome the witch!

:hugs: to all!

I'm 12dpo and, well, felt nothing today. Not a sausage, apart from slightly painful boobs and the odd wave of nausea. This in itself is odd though, I normally have cramps and things right up to the day af shows..

I just want it to be thursday already to see if i'm late!
I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyy :headspin:

Seems like our :af: is due the same day xLauraLoo!

I also am about 12dpo, and my :af: is due Thursday too. Symptom spotting is driving me up the wall!!!!!!!!! But I don't have the courage to take a HPT before then. I can not bear the thought of a possible :bfn:

Good luck cycle-mate :hugs:

Seems like our :af: is due the same day xLauraLoo!

I also am about 12dpo, and my :af: is due Thursday too. Symptom spotting is driving me up the wall!!!!!!!!! But I don't have the courage to take a HPT before then. I can not bear the thought of a possible :bfn:

Good luck cycle-mate :hugs:

oh yes :) good luck! I know what you mean, I can't bear the thought of seeing :bfn: again. I don't think I'll test till friday, if I can hold out that long!

:hugs: and :dust: to you! xx

Sending LOTs of Baby Dust to all you ladies! ::dust::

I'll be testing on April 23d. It'll be exactly 1 week past my expected AF! :p

Hi girls,
I feel i have no real signs of pending bfp
i felt sick last night but maybe i just ate too much lol
i still have cramps and lower back pain but it comes and goes worst at night time
i have watery cm now but pre 7dpo was creamy
8dpo had ewcm just a little no colour too it
today i had the runs so im not sure if thats good our bad i had it at ov too
8dpo BFN
9dpo BFN
i will test again tommorow

can someone tell me if these sound like AF or BFP
as im not to sure what AF is like as i have not had one in yrs except for 26th march (i was on cerrezette stops AF) Can you be honest please thanks

I hope every1 gets there bfp

:dust:

Just tested at either 7,8 or 9 DPO and got a negative on an IC.....feel so down. x

Just tested at either 7,8 or 9 DPO and got a negative on an IC.....feel so down. x

:hugs:Give yourself some more time. Days 7-9 are still early days. Are you temping? Have your temps been up? I would say test in about 2 more days, you may receive a better result.:hugs:

:hugs:Give yourself some more time. Days 7-9 are still early days. Are you temping? Have your temps been up? I would say test in about 2 more days, you may receive a better result.:hugs:

Thanks Mrs Brown....no I am not temping but I have been using opk's....got my LH Surge last Sunday so depending on when I ovulated I could either be 7-9 DPO. AF is apparently due next Tues but my cycles are pretty irregular.

I knew I should not have tested so early....its made me feel rubbish. On top of that I have no symptoms so I guess I am def out :(

Thanks Mrs Brown....no I am not temping but I have been using opk's....got my LH Surge last Sunday so depending on when I ovulated I could either be 7-9 DPO. AF is apparently due next Tues but my cycles are pretty irregular.

I knew I should not have tested so early....its made me feel rubbish. On top of that I have no symptoms so I guess I am def out :(

You dont necessarily have to have symptoms and especially this early. They may come a few days later. I too am waitiing for my BFP and the only thing I can truly trust in is my chart because the temps are going up. I have some cramping and lower backache but Im not trusting that at all. SO keep your head up! How long have you been TTC? I have been TTC for 13 months so I definitely know the feeling of disappointment. Good luck!:hugs::hugs:

This is only my 4th month trying to conceive since coming off the pill so I know I am only at the start of my journey. It doesn't help the feeling of disappointment when you see the BFN though. I really thought this month would be my month cause it was my first month of using OPK's.

When is your AF due Mrs Brown? How long are your cycles and how many DPO are you?

Good luck to you and lets hope we both get our BFP's this month x

I hope all you ladies are hanging in there. My temps went up really high for a few days higher than ever) I got excited :happydance: but the last 2 days they have come back down to normal range, plus I'm cramping and I just don't think it's ever going to happen. My knees are sore from praying so much, I guess it's just not time yet. Hopefully she'll get here already and get this month over with so we can start trying again :winkwink: You're all in my prayers too! I hope there are lots of :bfp: this month! :hug: to everyone

thats ded early hun xxxx

I hope so Gem Gem I just feel like I am out this month and I don't know why- I shouldn't have tested. When are you testing?

Nikki...what DPO are you now....I am keeping my finger's crossed for you. Apparently it is normal not to have any symptoms so I wouldn't worry about that. xx

I want to test, but I know it will be a bfn since it's very early. They only "symptoms" I'm experiencing are mild cramping, increased cm, and sore boobies. Could very well be AF symptoms. Hate that they are both about the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->