****September 2019 Testing Thread****

AF showed her ugly face last night. Put me down to test on 9/30 please.

@Tesh23 Thanks! Happy Birthday to your little one.

So far so good right? The blue dye cheapies were 25mlU and the clearblue digital was 100mlU....

I got a squinter today but I think it’s more like an evap don’t trust frers early plus should be stronger at 11dpo surely that can’t be good my body’s just teasing me keep waiting to bleed still no spotting yet

Congratulations @Bloblo h&h 9 months xx
Congratulations @EmmaVH h&h 9 months xx

Can I join please got smiley statistic face on clear blue Digi ovulation test Fri so guessing am a few days past O. I'd like to be put down for 13th Sep. Unless AF arrives early FX it doesn't :dust:to all xx

I got a squinter today but I think it’s more like an evap don’t trust frers early plus should be stronger at 11dpo surely that can’t be good my body’s just teasing me keep waiting to bleed still no spotting yet
Fingers crossed sweet xx

Something is catching my eye but really not sure if it's evap or not x good luck Hun & looking forward to an update

Thanks hun it’s definite there and wasn’t left out of casing for ages just for photo. I don’t trust frers so much but also due to spotting and dip I had I’m worried aswell as other issues I’ve had in the past I’m now having Implantation issues and this may be why they aren’t sticking :(

I see that line wantingagirl! Fingers crossed that it turns darker and isn't just the test playing tricks on you <3

I see that line wantingagirl! Fingers crossed that it turns darker and isn't just the test playing tricks on you <3

Thanks hun...... I’m a serial spotter all 2ww and I only spotted once at 6 and had symptoms and a temp dip which makes me think it’s trying but can’t which has happened before so not holding out much hope and thinking maybe I have deeper routed issues this time. Although last pregnancy I did have a bfp at 10 and still didn’t stick xx

Thanks hun I’m not optimistic but I shall see what my temp does in the morning <3

Temp still high but I got spotting this morning so cream must have been keeping it high so I’ll stop and wait for my period now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->