****September 2019 Testing Thread****

@beccaboo- Aaahh what a cutie!! :cloud9: Congrats on your puppy. Bf and I are thinking about adopting a kitten when we move into our new apartment & also a dog when we eventually get a house!

@Eren - Sucks about the different schedules & difficulties finding time for sexytime. BUT, if I am reading it right you DTD two days before your confirmed O - so thats actually really good since spermies live in there for a few days especially with all that glorious mucus you mentioned having at the time!! EWCM is heaven for sperm! So wishing you the best of luck for this cycle, let us know how it goes when testing time is here :)

As for me - CD8 and first signs of O approaching! :happydance:I'm one of those appearently very few women that get light blood spotting during O-time. Noticed some of that today, as well as 'Mittelschmerz' in my right ovary, aaaand mucus is getting stretchier. Feel like the egg should drop within the next 3 days!

My man is still quite sick (cold), BUUUT he sucked it up this morning and DTD with me anyways (took a few minutes for him to get 'into' it but ya)!! So happy about that. We are gonna go for it again tomorrow after waking up, as well as Sunday evening + Monday + Tuesday.

Am so excited about everything atm <3 Kinda feeling this cycle!

Last edited:
Why? Why do I do this to myself? I said I would wait until Sept 1. I'm only 10dpo and this was taken this evening after a couple hour hold ...

IMG_20190830_204851__01.jpg

Why am I not seeing any pics, becca can’t see a pic of your dog either?

Well decide to not worry about it this month, and didn’t track anything. Then just before I opened a beer something said to take a test.... and this popped up hoping it’s not an indent. What do you think ladies?

0F6CE14E-2771-455B-B3F6-94FD8496D1F7.jpeg 370A56BA-03C7-46D5-80A9-CC3C252B5806.jpeg

Ok seeing it now but emma can’t see a pic?

I think the site is glitching again... When I go to edit my post to try and upload the pic again, it shows it's already attached :confused:

Here is the pic again... Hopefully it works this time...

IMG_20190830_204851__01.jpg

Something is making me zoom in but then I lose sight of it. Could be early bfp, but hard to say

It’s so hard to see but I think I might see something fingers crossed hun. I’m testing in a few hours dreading It x

Somethings defo glitching as my FF comes up as 10dpo but here showing 9

Somethings defo glitching as my FF comes up as 10dpo but here showing 9

FF has me at 9dpo but my premom app has me at 10dpo... Also, every time I reload the page on this site all the photos on people's posts disappear...

Emma - totally seeing something there, fingers crossed that it's the start of your BFP!! If I were you I'd test again morning of 12dpo (if you can wait) and see how it goes.

DixiePrincess - Hmm not really sure about that line, I see it very very faint, but it's still such early days so test again in the morning and let us know if anything changed!! FX for you!!

CD9 here and woke up with a huge increase in EWCM! \\:D/ That stuff has become streeetchy as heck overnight. So we went for it immediately :spermy:

I did order 25 pregnancy tests from amazon and they've arrived but actually I'm considering not testing at all unless period doesn't arrive, or to at least wait until 12dpo minimum.

10 dpo and managed to not test yet. Ive basically already convinced myself that I am pregnant since I am having a lot of symptoms.

Getting anxious to test, but really really trying to convince myself to wait until tomorrow 11dpo so that I can have a clear test instead of a squinter which may or may not be an evap... any tips on making it through today without testing?

Getting anxious to test, but really really trying to convince myself to wait until tomorrow 11dpo so that I can have a clear test instead of a squinter which may or may not be an evap... any tips on making it through today without testing?

Good on you for your patience and not having tested yet!! :)
Hmm, do you have any series that you could binge watch to distract yourself from wanting to test?! I am currently watching "Euphoria", its been taking my mind off TTC a little bit recently!

Emma I totally see that line!

Did it show within the time limit?

Showed up before the time limit. I'm just a nervous wreck due to my losses. Going to try not to test again until the 1st...

Mine is negative im no help on the waiting til testing front clearly it was 3mu and only 2 hour hold though. No idea what’s going on constant cystitis for 5 days ugh and no spotting since 6dpo :shrug:

So much for waiting... i was driving myself crazy and just HAD to test. No hold and drank at least a liter of water in the 2 hrs preceding the test. Pic tzken at the 5 min mark. This brand gives me squinters every cycle, but I feel like its more that a squinter this time... what do you all think? Could it be?
SmartSelect_20190831-213401_Gallery.jpg

Uhh I dare say that looks like a faint positive! Exciting!!

Why am I not seeing any pics, becca can’t see a pic of your dog either?
I cant see pics either. It's super annoying. But if I click on the posts under the writing if there is a space the pics pop up. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->