****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Okay... don't judge me but I tested at 7dpo #-oI know the horror of it all hahaha I have a bad poas obsession. I thought itll be negative but I swear I see a second line. Done two different Brands and both had vvvvvvvvvfl within 5min mark, I am definitely going to poas tomorrow morning but would love to see what you guys thinkScreenshot_20190902-194323_Glow.jpg

I
Okay... don't judge me but I tested at 7dpo #-oI know the horror of it all hahaha I have a bad poas obsession. I thought itll be negative but I swear I see a second line. Done two different Brands and both had vvvvvvvvvfl within 5min mark, I am definitely going to poas tomorrow morning but would love to see what you guys thinkView attachment 1067268

I 100% see that second line super clearly!! I can’t wait for tomorrows test!

Wantingagirl, could it be just spotting? I hope AF stays away

Thanks hun...... period is due tomorrow so it’s probably signalling that. I spot before I get my period plus I spot when I conceive plus I spot a lot usually through 2ww which means I’m out so confusing. But I know it’s too late for IB. My temps are high I used a progesterone cream last month and it didn’t but maybe it’s building up now :shrug:

Okay... don't judge me but I tested at 7dpo #-oI know the horror of it all hahaha I have a bad poas obsession. I thought itll be negative but I swear I see a second line. Done two different Brands and both had vvvvvvvvvfl within 5min mark, I am definitely going to poas tomorrow morning but would love to see what you guys thinkView attachment 1067268

I’m awful with squinters hun

Thank you doll...... I’m afraid to say I think my gorgeous little boy may be the last. I think my issues are huge now compared to before and Leo May be the last (he took 5 years) and just unfortunately may have to accept that I will have no more babies. I have a gynaecologist appt 2.30 today xx

I see it without even zooming in!

Thank you doll...... I’m afraid to say I think my gorgeous little boy may be the last. I think my issues are huge now compared to before and Leo May be the last (he took 5 years) and just unfortunately may have to accept that I will have no more babies. I have a gynaecologist appt 2.30 today xx
Sorry that you're going through that. I will keep you in my prayers. Xx

12 dpo today and this is this morning’s test.

I’m seeing something but I think it would be much darker by now as I got a very strong line at 10dpo with ds.

I’m going to wait for AF to arrive to tomorrow now. If she doesn’t show I will test again on Wednesday. I actually feel pretty normal this cycle

ECD724D7-2EAE-4C9C-B1E4-0E87A31913E9.jpeg

Wantingagirl :hugs:

Finaaaally a positive OPK at CD 18.
I used to have 27-30days cycle but this is my first full cycle since giving birth so who knows?

I had a high temp this morning but a bad night and took it earlier than usual. So I guess it was a fluke.

I had a test day of the 12th but since I'm only gonna ovulate the 2-3, I think I'll push it back to the 17th.

20190902_081809.jpg

Thank god I am not the only one! Thought my eyes were playing tricks.

Tesh I see something too! Maybe for DS you implanted earlier and this time later?

12 dpo today and this is this morning’s test.

I’m seeing something but I think it would be much darker by now as I got a very strong line at 10dpo with ds.

I’m going to wait for AF to arrive to tomorrow now. If she doesn’t show I will test again on Wednesday. I actually feel pretty normal this cycle

View attachment 1067276
I see it! Hopefully it gets darker fingers xd

My boobs aren’t as sore anymore so that’s usually a sign af is on the way. The awesome thing is I feel great (no headache or pms signs) - I did take maca and q10 this cycle so I think it’s helped things out quite a bit.

So if AF doesn’t show tomorrow I will test on Wednesday again.

Test this morning was negative :( I got woken up earlier and wasn’t in a good mood then got the negative so I’m not feeling it today. I had some light cramping and I’m very moody like AF is about to show but she is still 4 days away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->