****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Okay I am officially going nuts top one was done at 6am bottom 2 were done at 8.30am with SMU they all have faint lines all showed within 5 minutes but the frer I took looks negative! Are these all false positives? Top frer is unedited and bottom is enhanced abit, if I twist and turn I think I might see something but if those tests were positive frer would have been as the cassette tests are 25miu. I dont know anymore... thoughts?20190903_085950.jpg 20190903_090431.jpg 20190903_092045.jpg

Test this morning was negative :( I got woken up earlier and wasn’t in a good mood then got the negative so I’m not feeling it today. I had some light cramping and I’m very moody like AF is about to show but she is still 4 days away
Dont be disheartened I never got a positive test until 15dpo with my daughter af was 1 day away. Your still in this until the witch shows. Good luck hun

:dust:ohh TayBabes92 try not to be too disheartened I know how frustrating it is I really do. I too feel like TTC is such a slog. I had a miscarriage at 7-8 weeks in July and keep thinking that id be into my second tri now had I not miscarried but here I am back TTC. I have everything cross for all of us we all get our BFP / rainbow babies very soon xx

AF has arrived right on schedule for me today.

I am on to cycle number 10 of ttc #2

Next testing date will be 28 September so guess I’ll be hanging around lol.

Good luck ladies! xx

Good luck ladies! xx
I am sorry af showed. Hope September will end differently for you!

Sorry about AF Tesh :hugs:

Cd19 . Again. Positive OPK.
20190903_064622.jpg

How long is this stupid cycle gonna be? Siiiigh. On to BD for the fifth day in a row ! Gonna have to do tomorrow too...if I ovulate!

Good luck ladies! xx
Ah no! I'm sorry. It's a frustrating journey to say the least. If I'm not pregnant this month we are going on to month 13 x

9dpo I feel achy in my lower abdomen and lower back. My mood is awful. Snapping at stupid little things and tearful. Poas 3 times already haha negative but it keeps my partner happy as he is desperate for us to have a baby together. He thinks he can see a line on every single test. He is worse than me if that's possible lol

How are you ladies doing? Xx

Haha, If DH was starting to see lines, with my line eye - it would not end well haha.
9 DPO is early though - but maybe he DOES see a line. Are you planning on testing again tomorrow?

I'm praying I finally ovulate tomorrow.

So sorry Tesh :-( head high for the next cycle!!

I gave my guy a little "Mucus 101" last night, told him how the colour & consistency changes throughout a woman's cycle, and how I know when I'm highly fertile by checking my discharge etc. You know just like a little FYI, I love sharing knowledge :fool:

So when he got home from work today, one of the first questions he asked after he gave me a big hug was: "Sooo, how's your mucus looking today?"

I couldn't help but burst into laughter at that totally unexpected question :rofl:

We're at CD12 (in a 25-26 day cycle), and I'm proud of us for having managed to DTD every day since CD8 - we definitely have never had that much sexytime in a row before :mrgreen: I need a break now lol but I do think we will go for one last time today, although I believe ovulation was yesterday (at CD11) since that is when I last had stretchy clear EWCM. Today it has taken on a more cloudy colour and breaks easily now, so think O has passed but just to be 100% sure I think another BD-session is on the program later tonight.

Getting real close to the start of the TWW now (if I'm not in it already if O was in fact yesterday) :)

Good luck ladies! xx

Oh buddy again! Af came for me too if o ovulate cd16 like normal 28th September my new date xx

So this is cycle 13 for me, 2 losses in between I would have been due in December :( or March it’s such a harsh feeling going back to the beginning each month. What with my spotting issues etc. After my hubby comes back from his mini break we are overhauling our diet. Leo took me 5 years xx

You're lucky Pineberry! Mine doesn't remember which mucus is which! ahaha

wantingagirl :hugs: sorry about AF! I hope ovulation stays on track you so can have another shot for september!

You're lucky Pineberry! Mine doesn't remember which mucus is which! ahaha

wantingagirl :hugs: sorry about AF! I hope ovulation stays on track you so can have another shot for september!

Thanks hun...... it’s never been later than cd16 so fingers crossed. I just need to get rid of the spotting completely

Tesh I added you let me know if you want me to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->