****September 2019 Testing Thread****

@beccaboo- Aaahh what a cutie!! :cloud9: Congrats on your puppy. Bf and I are thinking about adopting a kitten when we move into our new apartment & also a dog when we eventually get a house!

@Eren - Sucks about the different schedules & difficulties finding time for sexytime. BUT, if I am reading it right you DTD two days before your confirmed O - so thats actually really good since spermies live in there for a few days especially with all that glorious mucus you mentioned having at the time!! EWCM is heaven for sperm! So wishing you the best of luck for this cycle, let us know how it goes when testing time is here :)

As for me - CD8 and first signs of O approaching! :happydance:I'm one of those appearently very few women that get light blood spotting during O-time. Noticed some of that today, as well as 'Mittelschmerz' in my right ovary, aaaand mucus is getting stretchier. Feel like the egg should drop within the next 3 days!

My man is still quite sick (cold), BUUUT he sucked it up this morning and DTD with me anyways (took a few minutes for him to get 'into' it but ya)!! So happy about that. We are gonna go for it again tomorrow after waking up, as well as Sunday evening + Monday + Tuesday.

Am so excited about everything atm <3 Kinda feeling this cycle!
We have too many cats and a kitten coming in 6 weeks. I love having animals around my kids <3

@Bloblo this looks pretty positive to me... looking forward to seeing it getting darker!

@Beccaboo828 ooooh it looks so sweet and soft, I envy you! What a sweet baby!

So much for waiting... i was driving myself crazy and just HAD to test. No hold and drank at least a liter of water in the 2 hrs preceding the test. Pic tzken at the 5 min mark. This brand gives me squinters every cycle, but I feel like its more that a squinter this time... what do you all think? Could it be?
View attachment 1067170

Oooooo!!!! :bfp: :yipee:

Torturing myself further... Taken this evening on a very short hold.... 11dpo.

IMG_20190831_200340__01.jpg PSX_20190831_200502.jpg

Bloblo- definitely looks positive to me! Congrats!

And Emma - that line is so much darker than your first one. I’d say BFP! Can you get a pink dye?

I’m on CD8, have a whole week before O. Got some BD in tonight, doing EOD for a few days then trying every day during fertile window.

Bloblo, so happy for you!

I am still waiting for ovulation :coffee:

Bloblo- definitely looks positive to me! Congrats!

And Emma - that line is so much darker than your first one. I’d say BFP! Can you get a pink dye?

I’m on CD8, have a whole week before O. Got some BD in tonight, doing EOD for a few days then trying every day during fertile window.

I might be able to throw one in the cart tomorrow but we're getting ready for a hurricane so all those supplies take priority. I have one digital left from earlier this month....

Hey ladies! Can I join? I should be ovulating sometime this week.

@Symphony7 good luck! Sounds like a good plan to catch the eggy this month.

@EmmaVH it does look darker but still kind of smudged. I would try another kind of test too. Keep safe! I can't imagine what it's like, preparing for a hurricane.

@Livvy welcome and good luck

So much for waiting... i was driving myself crazy and just HAD to test. No hold and drank at least a liter of water in the 2 hrs preceding the test. Pic tzken at the 5 min mark. This brand gives me squinters every cycle, but I feel like its more that a squinter this time... what do you all think? Could it be?
View attachment 1067170
That definitely looks like the start of a bfp to me too!! Congratulations mama x

Blobo & emma congrats!

Can anyone remind me if I haven’t added them to front page already I think I have more or less everyone so far. Girls will I add your bfp now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->