****September 2019 Testing Thread****

So I think I may or may not see something extremely faint on the frer and the other test is still the same not darker but theres still a line. I'm thinking the bottoms are just giving me false positives. Do you see anything on the frer20190904_065821.jpg 20190904_075126.jpg 20190904_075308.jpg 20190904_075417.jpg

Now on CD8, still bleeding unfortunately, hoping it stops soon so we can get on with this cycle!

auora, I can see a line on all the tests!

kittykat, I hope AF stops soon :hugs:

Because I am so impatient8-[ I took another test from a different box and omg! The faintest line appeared I definitely see it in person and I only held pee for 2 hours! Can't wait to test tomorrow morning 20190904_140512.jpg 20190904_140740.jpg

So sorry Tesh :-( head high for the next cycle!!

I gave my guy a little "Mucus 101" last night, told him how the colour & consistency changes throughout a woman's cycle, and how I know when I'm highly fertile by checking my discharge etc. You know just like a little FYI, I love sharing knowledge :fool:

So when he got home from work today, one of the first questions he asked after he gave me a big hug was: "Sooo, how's your mucus looking today?"

I couldn't help but burst into laughter at that totally unexpected question :rofl:

We're at CD12 (in a 25-26 day cycle), and I'm proud of us for having managed to DTD every day since CD8 - we definitely have never had that much sexytime in a row before :mrgreen: I need a break now lol but I do think we will go for one last time today, although I believe ovulation was yesterday (at CD11) since that is when I last had stretchy clear EWCM. Today it has taken on a more cloudy colour and breaks easily now, so think O has passed but just to be 100% sure I think another BD-session is on the program later tonight.

Getting real close to the start of the TWW now (if I'm not in it already if O was in fact yesterday) :)

That made me laugh out loud, the mucus question! Good luck!!

Hope AF stops soon kittycat, sorry it got you tesh!

Congrats to those with bfps! :)

Wantingagirl, so so sorry you’ve been having so many issues! I hope the diet changes help some. It can be so tricky to pinpoint what’s going on.

Afm... I’m supposedly in my fertile window according to my app, but I don’t really feel it. Back has been achy all week. Not sure what’s going on, really. I’m still BF’ing my youngest so my cycles haven’t been exactly normal, although the last 2 were exactly 30 days apart so :-k

Oh buddy again! Af came for me too if o ovulate cd16 like normal 28th September my new date xx
Haha hows that for timing! Are u going to carry on with the maca this cycle? I might give it one more go and if nothing I’m going to try soy again

8dpo today and bfn obviously :lol: have to stop testing so early. PMS mood swings have definitely started so I'm not feeling all that confident for this month but we'll see I guess.

Hope it’s pregnancy symptoms salamander!

Oh aurora I think I forgot to say I could see lines... fingers crossed for you!

Fx salamander! Considering the implantation range 8dpo is early! Hopefully you start seeing some lines soon.

My OPK is negative this morning. And my temp dropped from 97.7 to 97.2 this morning.

Hoping it rises tomorrow to confirm I ovulated today. Hopefully I'm about to be in the TWW

Hope it’s pregnancy symptoms salamander!

Oh aurora I think I forgot to say I could see lines... fingers crossed for you!
Thank you hun xx will definitely be updating tomorrow morning with fingers crosse a darker line:happydance:

SO EARLY! Wasn’t expecting positive OPK til Saturday! Took one this morning that was looking the same as yesterday’s but I had a feeling around lunch to take another and sure enough it’s positive. I had a LOT of EWCM yesterday that is odd for me, I don’t generally get that much and certainly not this early so I knew O was gearing up already.

Anyone have headaches and nausea with O? WOke up today with the worst headache in my eyes and now it’s making me feel sick. May be allergies, hope I’m not getting sick.

Well one way or another we are BDing tonight, already got one session in yesterday. Will do tomorrow as well for good measure and we did Sunday so I think we will be in with a good chance! And early O means less time waiting to test so I’ll take it. :D

25C374B2-464A-4733-9D40-4F18607F2FF0.jpeg

@Symphony7 yeah I get really bad headaches sometimes around O good luck with DTD sounds like good timing.

I've been experiencing quite bad AF style cramping this afternoon. Am not due for another week so a little early. Wait and see I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->