• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Katyr I don't see how that could.possibly be an evap!!!

Symphony yay for O! My o day is today so we'll be pretty close for DPO!! I am gonna try my best to hold out longer this time! FX for yo .

Bumblebee, could the cramping be implantation and not AF?

Thanks... I'll test again tomorrow with FMU as I'm in total shock at the minute even though we have been trying for about a year!

So I was planning on holding out to Friday but caved and tested tonight. 3hr hold. Is this a nasty evap??
Would be 11dpo

View attachment 1067432

I’m gonna say that pretty positive congrats! I hope your line gets darker! I got my bfp on a blue dye with my ds and from my experience with blue dyes I don’t think that can be an Evap or negative test.

So I’ve decided to chuck the maca this cycle as it has been a bit horrible to me. I have decided to try the soy isoflavones again for the next two months!

Going to be doing a lower dose to start and then going to up it the second month if I don’t get my bfp this month. I’ll be doing 100,100,100,150,150 cd3-7.

@KatyR that looks like a BFP to me Hun.

@missielibra anything is possible, it's stopped now. Can't wait for this week to be over. I am keeping everything crossed it will lead to a BFP & my sticky bean rainbow#2 xx

So, two days ago I had some scant spotting/cramping. My mind jumped to implantation. I looked it up and found that I could test 2-3 days later... so I did with FRER. The first test was at 10am with coffee. Second was while holding fluids and EXACTLY 48 hours after spotting. Does it look + or just evap? I'm still 4-5 days before AF20190904_160932.jpg

@KatyR I agree with everyone here, looks positive! Congratulations!

@Symphony7 I seem to be following your footsteps with early ovulation too... I can't really believe that but I have watery cm and CBFM says "high" so hopefully I ovulate soon (normally only on cd15 or later). We will meet our donor tomorrow and on Sunday, I hope it will be good.

@Tesh23 good luck, I hope you get your bfp with the soy

So, two days ago I had some scant spotting/cramping. My mind jumped to implantation. I looked it up and found that I could test 2-3 days later... so I did with FRER. The first test was at 10am with coffee. Second was while holding fluids and EXACTLY 48 hours after spotting. Does it look + or just evap? I'm still 4-5 days before AFView attachment 1067460
Looks really promising because the bottom test clearly got darker! Do another test in a couple of days. Fingers crossed for you xx

So, two days ago I had some scant spotting/cramping. My mind jumped to implantation. I looked it up and found that I could test 2-3 days later... so I did with FRER. The first test was at 10am with coffee. Second was while holding fluids and EXACTLY 48 hours after spotting. Does it look + or just evap? I'm still 4-5 days before AFView attachment 1067460
That’s pretty solid to not be a positive, but best to take another test to be sure. If another line comes up then for sure that’s a bfp! Fingers crossed for you!

20190905_073536.jpg it's a BFP! much darker than yesterdays test!! The photos clearly having a hard time showing it cause it's still faint.. but YAY\\:D/20190905_073551.jpg

Congrats aurora, Katy, and Erin!! Those are definitely BFPs!! :dance:

Symphony, I think I must have o’d Early this cycle too if I even did at all. My cm is like glue right now even though tomorrow is when I usually would o. No idea what’s going on with me. I’m not using opks or charting my temp this cycle so I’m a bit in the dark. Generally my cm clues me in a bit to what’s going on but I’m a bit confused. Also, I always get a migraine around o and my period! It’s the worst!​

That’s way to clear to be an evap! Congrats!

Hey all can I join? Had a missed miscarriage in June at 10 weeks and didn't know I was in the two week wait until I started randomly testing a few days ago because I feel pregnant again. This would be HIGHLY unusual and a total shock so...

Here's the FRER I took yesterday - today's was what I would call negative.
Here's also the IC I took this afternoon which definitely has a faint line but my pictures are crap.
The last photo (furthest to the right I think) is from tonight and the same faint line popped up.

Congrats to all this month's BFPs! I haven't been on the boards so I don't know what's going on with anyone really. I hope everyone is doing well. :hugs: to all those the witch got.

Vsu4dOj9S2WKaDUJwH%e1Q.jpg fullsizeoutput_996.jpeg mZdARmQhTTGYNxi8TtLM9g.jpg

Last edited:
Eren - looks like a bfp to me!
Congrats Aurora too... Good lines!
Fingers crossed and baby dust to everyone waiting to test still.

Co_fostermom - I think I see something but I'm not sure. When are you testing again?

Tomorrow. No idea what dpo I am, though if I count back from today and base a super faint barely there positive on previous experiences, I would say I'm 9dpo. I honestly didn't expect this. I have just been feeling off (heavy uterus, sore boobs out of nowhere, extra tired but insomnia). Yep. We will see. I've been through way too much to get my hopes up.

Tomorrow. No idea what dpo I am, though if I count back from today and base a super faint barely there positive on previous experiences, I would say I'm 9dpo. I honestly didn't expect this. I have just been feeling off (heavy uterus, sore boobs out of nowhere, extra tired but insomnia). Yep. We will see. I've been through way too much to get my hopes up.

9dpo is still super early so there's definitely still time. The more I look at the photo the more I see something!

Congratulations ladies! These are nice looking bfps!

@co_fostermom I do see this vfl, hope it gets darker and hope it's a very sticky one. Looking forward to seeing your test tomorrow

Afm monitor still says high but it doesn't feel close to o. I guess I will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->