• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Congrats aurora, Katy, and Erin!! Those are definitely BFPs!! :dance:

Symphony, I think I must have o’d Early this cycle too if I even did at all. My cm is like glue right now even though tomorrow is when I usually would o. No idea what’s going on with me. I’m not using opks or charting my temp this cycle so I’m a bit in the dark. Generally my cm clues me in a bit to what’s going on but I’m a bit confused. Also, I always get a migraine around o and my period! It’s the worst!​

Were you in the March munchkins 2017? Just realised we both have babies in March 17 :)

Fx for you Co! :hugs:

Temp shot up this morning from 97.21 to 97.77. So I think its safe to say I ovulated yesterday. So 1 dpo! TWW here we go.

After 6 days back to back (without counting the times I thought I would o at cd14 and not cd20) I think poor DH is going to enjoy a break haha

WOW that's definitely some good going. Good Luck @missielibra what date you looking to start testing or is AF due x

Yes salamander! I was! :) good to see you again!

Missie, good luck during the tww! Sounds like your odds are pretty good!

Co_fostermom, I have those same tests and when they’re negative there’s never even a faint line.. I’d call that a positive!

Afm, turns out I’m sick and have a fever and all achy :( so maybe I won’t o this month after all. If I’m sick it tends to mess my cycle up.

Okay, I tested again this morning with pink dye frer and it was faint, but deff positive. I also did the digital frer (they came in the same pack) and it was negative. Now Im confused! Its still 4 days before AF. Would the digital be less sensitive even if its a frer?

@Eren - yep, and it's very frustrating.

AFM: I took a FRER this morning (haven't tested since my digital positive at 12dpo now currently 15dpo) and the test line showed immediately as the sample was moving up the strip. Still nervous for my blood work on Tuesday but slightly reassured that things are ok this time! EDD is around Mother's Day 2020!

Eren, even if its a FRER I think digital are always less sensitive!

Bumblebee, I am not sure! My cycles used to be 28 to 30days... and I used to ovulate around CD 14-16.

I got my first post partum period the 16th of August. And I ovulated CD20. At this point in could be in 10days.. or more? I have no clue what this first pp cycle is gonna look like!

With my last pregnancy I got bfn on digital until I was about 17dpo. Clear positives on others from 13dpo. There's still time Eren.

Not done a digi yet... I think it's too early for me and it won't show. Today's test... I think it's darker than yesterday!

IMG_20190905_142313.jpg

This thread is so happy right now!

I still don't know about my tests. I've never been able to get pregnant on my own without assisted technology so if I got pregnant this cycle it would truly be the surprise of all surprises. Tests today were still SUPER faint. My camera has a hard time. If had been in the midst of a FET cycle I would say this the start to a bfp, but I'm just so not ready to get excited or call this a bfp until I start to see some real pink you know?

Thoughts? The first pic is from when the test was still valid (in the time window). The second pic is from after the test had dried because my camera always picks up dried tests better.

In my experience, evap lines don't dry darker but positives do. I just don't know yet.

wD3K+fTORlKiyIOsjB4ZsA.jpg p4wJ157wRfuF1s2AzfUB4w.jpg

KatyR - MUCH darker! So many congrats!

co-fostermom - I’m definitely seeing that and it’s much darker than any evap I’ve had. Can you get an FRER?

I see that co!
Honestly. I have had what looked like lines on these tests and they were not. But I've never been able.to capture them on camera.

My test from yesterday and test from today look exactly the same:shock: there is no progression at all. Should I be worried i should i test again tomorrow? There is still a line but no changes :-(

Hcg does usually have doubling time of 48 hours! This early on I wouldn't worry. I remember mine always took at least two days to look different!

FX for you!

Auora - that actually looks darker to me. The first few days they don’t darken as noticeably since it’s such a small change in HcG if you consider doubling from 15 to 30, but I definitely see a difference.

Auora - that actually looks darker to me. The first few days they don’t darken as noticeably since it’s such a small change in HcG if you consider doubling from 15 to 30, but I definitely see a difference.
Thank you so much! I'll test in a couple of days hopefully theres a difference

So many happy bfps!

Co, I really can’t tell if that’s an evap or not... I still see a line. Will you test again tomorrow?

Im finally having some ewcm so I made sure we bd’d last night even though I was feverish and felt like crap. Supposedly I’m ovulating today or tomorrow so I’ll try to do it again tonight but hubby is sick now too, so we’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->