• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

My test from yesterday and test from today look exactly the same:shock: there is no progression at all. Should I be worried i should i test again tomorrow? There is still a line but no changes :-(

My test from yesterday didnt change either when compared to today's. I've been really bad about drinking a ton (right before bed and at work, I'm just so dehydrated!) And then POAS, expecting accurate results. I should probably withhold and try again in the morning with more concentrated urine. I hope your tests darken nicely!

The last time I was pregnant the tests didn't progress much in the first few days but then they really started becoming noticeably darker. Give it time.

AFM test this afternoon had the same super faint line on it again. If that's an evap, that would be number 4 in a row. I didn't expect much difference between this morning and now but I was definitely hoping for something more definitively positive.

My test from yesterday didnt change either when compared to today's. I've been really bad about drinking a ton (right before bed and at work, I'm just so dehydrated!) And then POAS, expecting accurate results. I should probably withhold and try again in the morning with more concentrated urine. I hope your tests darken nicely!
Same to you hun xx I think we should both step away from the tests for atleast 2 days and pray then it'll be a blazing bfp!

ladies I've had a very strong feel that I am pregnant. I mean anything that helps me through the tww I'll go with. I heard that opk can pick up pregnancy hormones so I took one and this is what came up. I so hope it's a good sign think I am roughly 6-7dpo hoping to hold out on pregnancy test till a week today.

IMG_20190906_101431.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Bumblebee, there’s always LH in your system and most women get faint lines on OPKs throughout their cycle. I’ve seen it where people have gotten another blazing positive OPK and then a faint BFP on a pregnancy test, but I don’t think your test means anything in regards to pregnancy. Not to say you won’t get pregnant this cycle! :) But I wouldn’t read too much into those tests.

@Symphony7 I'll cling to the hope it's a good sign for me as I only ever get lines on opk 1-3days during my cycles & then back to stark white. Only time will tell FX

Hi! I might as well join since I'm probably testing September 12th. I'm currently 9-12dpo according to ovulation symptoms, but I'm still breastfeeding and haven't gotten my period yet so it's hard to tell. We are using the pull out method, cuz we are not trying to get pregnant yet (but my body and mind is screaming for another pregnancy...). I've gotten pregnant usin the pull out method before so there's a tiny bit of hope, especially since we dtd around my possible ovulation. Thought I would test 12th if I don't get AF before that. I've already taken a few tests this summer since there's always a chance of being pregnant and without any period it's hard to know when it might happen. Been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms, such as cramps, fatigue, headache and tender breasts. But I'm probably not pregnant.

Ok ladies... Need you to talk me back to calm. I'm having pinkish discharge only when I wipe. Yesterday I had a headache that won't quit, today I'm having hot flashes, and everyday I am queasy if I am not eating. my appointment with my midwife is on Tuesday, but that isn't coming quick enough. The discharge really has me panicking due to my previous losses....

:hugs: Emma. I don't know what to tell you about the discharge, it could mean nothing (I do know that) but it could also mean something. Hang in there, call your midwife/ doctor today and ask. They are usually really helpful and it'll ease your mind.

Emma, I had some bleeding at first, and it was okay! Like co_fostermom said, it's hard to tell, but I wouldn't worry too much!

Co, I have no trouble seeing that line! FX

Thanks all for the encouragement. I'm still not so sure. I guess I'll know over the next two days.

Symphony I have no idea what dpo I am. My best guess is 10/11dpo. I didn't even know I was in the 2ww until I randomly started testing because I felt off and thought I saw a hint of something. I feel pregnant (my uterus feels full/ heavy, my boobs hurt, fatigue has definitely kicked in today though that could just be a case of the Fridays, and I'm headachey).

Here's this afternoon's test, both wet and mostly dry:

8hbEPZHnS6yRqcVXpzuPjA.jpg 0KwHwSJIQjqefvjUOT1YdA.jpg

After careful research I believe I am the victim of a horrible series of indents literally so many people had or are having the same issue but to be honest my first faint was 5 days ago and the last test I did was yesterday that means it had 4 days to darken even if just a tiny bit and it never did so going to take it on the chin and say they were indents/false positives. I know I'm not out I still have 2 days until af and if I do get a positive it will have to be an obvious one for me to believe it I dont want to squint squirm twist and turn to see it. I need it to actually be pink not a *can see a line cant tell if theres color* kinda line. I know I'm being really emotional right now but it is so exhausting see these fake positives and now I'm just venting to you guys. Sorry ladies I'm just feeling pretty low:sad2:

Ohh @auora I am so so sorry hun the journey of TTC is so bloody frustrating. I really do hope AF stays away and you get your blazing bfp keep strong sweetie. We're here for you & vent away Hun xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->