****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Thanks ladies I am still very nervous and I little reluctant to accept it's real at the mo. As my previous BFP ended in n a miscarriage, it too started very light.
Will be testing again tomorrow if my tests arrive in today's post x
FX it's our second sticky rainbow baby xx

Bumblebee, its a great line!
Jellybean, I don't see anything yet, but I feel you on the insanity of testing!
Pineberry, maybe your tests are better later in the day?

I haven't gotten FRER yet because, well I hate their freaking indent, so since they are way more expensive than ICs, I'm gonna wait 10dpo before I splurge on them...

Bumblebee, it’s not showing up for me either!

I am so emotional today. Basically been crying all day. Earlier at the post office my kids were running around and totally embarrassing me, and I cried all the way to the grocery store and even considered not going shopping. Ugh. I also have the most intense food craving I’ve had in a long time right now!

Oh I missed the second photo, bumblebee. That is definitely a bfp!

@Bumblebee24 the photo isn’t showing up for me. Might not be loading for me right now, will try again later!

@Tesh23 I ordered some wondfo strips from amazon. I quite like them so far. The dye clears really quickly.

I’m only 6DPO and stupidly tested again. I know it’s impossible to get a positive at this point but I’m convincing myself I see a line.
I wish I could be one of those people that waited until they were at least a week late to test! Why am I like this?! :blush:

View attachment 1067952

I think you’re asking the wrong group of ladies why you can’t wait til a week late as I think most of us are exactly the same as you! :lol: I’m already waiting for my tests to come in the mail today and I’m only 6DPO. No reason to test today but yet I want to so bad.

Well I'm out beforeof even testing. Spotted a little bit for two days and today I'm bleeding. Will be interesting to see how long I'll be doing it for since it's my first postpartum period. Happy to have my body back working.

GL to you all and congratulations on the BFPs!

Sorry about AF LO4 :hugs:

I had my first pp period August 16, and it only last 3 days! FX for you that its a quick one!

Reactions: LO4
Well... First midwife appt was yesterday. Drew blood to check vitamin D level, progesterone level, and hcg level. It will be a couple days before I hear anything.

I'm 4w+5 currently and have sore-to-the-touch boobs, nighttime nausea (thank God because I can sleep through most of it), daytime exhaustion followed by insomnia. Please let this baby stick.

So incredibly weak...no willpower whatsoever. I’m only 6 DPO but I guess I just enjoy squinting at imaginary lines.

7D63B71B-8024-4609-BFFA-02C9ADEBB465.jpeg

Bumblebee and Jellybean I can see lines in both your photos, congrats!

This is our third cycle ttc and I’ve realised I have the same emotional rollercoaster each time.

Cd1-5dpo I’m totally chill. Don’t think it worked, it’s okay, it will happen when the time is right, etc.

6-8 dpo Maybe I’m pregnant? It could be

8 dpo + Convinced I’m pregnant. Must be, but wouldn’t dare say it out loud in case I jinx it.

Then af comes... 7 dpo today and feeling hopeful again despite knowing we probably missed my fertile window #-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->