****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Okay TMI but only 3DPO today, got my crosshairs and (of course) had celebratory :sex: (fairly roughly) but now I’ve got quite a lot of spotting, terrified my periods going to show up stupidly early!! Someone talk me down and tell me it was just the sex and not anything sinister!!

@kittykat7210 at 3dpo I'd definitely guess it would be down to the celebrity rough sex :shock: :lol: hahaha xx 3dpo would be very very early for AF

@Symphony7 I’m glad I’m not alone, it’s genuinely nice to have somewhere I can be honest about my testing habits and not be judged! Hope those lines appear for you soon!

@kittykat7210 it sounds more like your cervix has been irritated. Try not to worry!

@LO4 sorry for AF! Best of luck for this cycle.

I’m so excited to test in the morning! Going to do another cheapie and a wondfo (which I guess is technically another cheapie?) I’m saving the FRERs and the clearblues for another couple of days. I have quite the stash :blush:

Just got my blood work done, super excited to know my levels. My tests have been getting darker which makes me happy but I won't feel like it's real until I get my results. Congrats to everyone so far who got their bfps and sorry for the ladies who got the witch I'm wishing everyone positive vibes. This Is my progression so far :) 20190911_104410.jpg

Sorry the witch got you LO4! :hugs: I’ve had 4 since March when I got my first pp one and they haven’t been too brutal.

Good luck Emma! Hope the blood draw is all positive news!

Kitty, I’m sure it was just the sex!

Tea fingers crossed for you!! You never know till AF comes!

Looks great aurora!

Afm, I’m sick today. I definitely got whatever evil cold my kids have. Aside from feeling ill I feel relatively normal, still not feeling pregnant.. had a couple twinges in my uterus earlier but that could be anything.

Done another test & it's another very faint line... Think it my result in either a chemical or another miscarriage. ](*,):cry: x
Top one's yesterdays

Screenshot_20190912-070436.jpg

Done another test & it's another very faint line... Think it my result in either a chemical or another miscarriage. ](*,):cry: x
Top one's yesterdays

View attachment 1068056
Oh no I'm so sorry! I know it's hard to be optimistic after losses, but maybe it's just early and that's why the test shows different lines? I hope tomorrow it gets darker again.bi will be thinking of you today, hoping for the best. Hugs.

Last edited:
I got my peak on cbfm after 10 days of high! This is so annoying because we've already met our donor twice this month and it was in vain. And it means I will ovulate late and my period will be delayed... uff I am so tired of this. Sorry for the rant, good morning ladies!

Top one's yesterdays

View attachment 1068056
Those are still both positive! I suggest you test first thing tomorrow morning and if everything is well it will be darker *fingers crossed* but In early days of pregnancy hcg can fluctuate so don't be disheartened just yet, have faith and positive vibes! Praying for you hun xx

Thanks @auora I've not got anymore tests and don't think I will buy anymore to be honest. I feel a little dishearten by all this TTC lark. I had a traumatic time ttc my DD and now baby number 2 isnt going particularly to plan, not that ttc has any plan x
I may book a doctors appointment tomorrow as its honestly taking over my every waking thought. I am not productive at work, at home etc. We booked a holiday end of this month for us all to just chill, relax and re kindle ourselves after Julys loss and now this is happening. I cant help but feel something is wrong with me and I was lucky to get pregnant and carry my DD to term maybe she's my only one x

@missielibra bfp! Congratulations wishing you darker lines everyday! Looking forward to seeing more tests from you.\\:D/

@Bumblebee24 I am so sorry hun that you feel that way. ttc really messes with us all but have some hope hun you've got two positive tests! If I know anything is that lines can drive us mad but theres so many reasons behind getting lighter lines than the day before, diluted urine, some get better lines in PM rather than AM and vice versa, early pregnancy hormones can fluctuate and sometimes the tests have different amount of dye within each test. Best thing you can do is wait it out, have your holiday and enjoy yourselves you can deal with it all when you return and just know I am wishing you only the best of the best:hugs:and I hope this is your bfp!

It’s still super early bumble! Try not to worry unless it fades to nothing. That’s what my chemicals did. I know it’s hard to suffer multiple losses (I have too), but it doesn’t mean your rainbow baby is never coming. I have 2 rainbow babies and they are the best!! Keep your chin up xx

I’m sorry Nima! Conception can happen any time in the cycle though so there still may be a chance?

Missie I see that line!!!! :happydance: Congratulations!!

@Livvy how long does it usually take to show as a chemical. Thank you for your positivity I bloody hope its my second Rainbow baby. I had a mmc at 11w 5 days before my DD its just heartbreaking x Sorry for your losses too sweet x

7 DPO, still too early but I tested anyways with FMU. Of course I see something faint but I have terrible line eye.

Soooo sick at the moment from this cold, moving down into my chest and have been coughing all night. Ugh.

7824D26C-9BB2-475C-905A-396134B3E664.jpeg
C912D670-314F-4E7A-B9F8-CDC6F530CB8E.jpeg

bumble— it may be different for others but for me I tested and it went back to a bfn right before I got my period, which was on time. No question that it was a bfp before either. It was clear as day on 2 different kinds of tests.

Symphony I can’t tell from those pics— will you test again tomorrow?

I tested again today and bfn again. :bfn:
I also don’t feel pregnant at all. I think I’m out for the month. AF is due in 8 or so days.

Thanks @auora I've not got anymore tests and don't think I will buy anymore to be honest. I feel a little dishearten by all this TTC lark. I had a traumatic time ttc my DD and now baby number 2 isnt going particularly to plan, not that ttc has any plan x
I may book a doctors appointment tomorrow as its honestly taking over my every waking thought. I am not productive at work, at home etc. We booked a holiday end of this month for us all to just chill, relax and re kindle ourselves after Julys loss and now this is happening. I cant help but feel something is wrong with me and I was lucky to get pregnant and carry my DD to term maybe she's my only one x

Pm me if you need to hun. I had 3 losses in a row 2 now and one before my daughter Leo took me 5 years I know it sucks I wanted to give up so many times xx

I’ll update front page soon let me know if I’ve missed anyone! <3

Okay TMI but only 3DPO today, got my crosshairs and (of course) had celebratory :sex: (fairly roughly) but now I’ve got quite a lot of spotting, terrified my periods going to show up stupidly early!! Someone talk me down and tell me it was just the sex and not anything sinister!!

Ovulation bleeding! Good fertility sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->