****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Missie I def see something on your afternoon test. Also, the easy@homes aren't as sensitive as the wondfos.

Tesh - when I'm doing IUI cycles, my doctor has had me start using OPKs at CD10 and all the way up through my trigger shot (and the day after). It's important to take at least one test a day at the same time every day. My doctor had once told me to use SMU or TMU, and I've read that 3-4pm is a good time as well. To be safe, I tend to take one in the morning and one in the afternoon/ early evening. Surges can last less than 24 hours, so if you take two tests a day, you probably won't miss your surge if it's a short one. I've experienced short and long surges (where the surge lasted over 24 hours), so I think it varies from cycle to cycle.

AFM - still getting super faint lines. Think I got a bad box. I'm still holding out hope that I'm pregnant though but it's unlikely at this point.

@Tesh23 thanks for the soy info, that’s really helpful! With those digital OPKs there’s usually a chart on the insert that tells you when to start testing based on cycle length. I started CD7 for a 26 day cycle.

@Pineberry thats quite a line for so early on. How exciting!!

@kittykat7210 yay for ovulation! It’s so exciting to see those temp rises isn’t it?

@missielibra I think I see a line on that last one, fingers crossed!!

I’m 5DPO today and my temps have continued rising! I was missing POAS so much that I tested :blush: obviously it was BFN!!

Co_fostermom its strange though, because I saw something faint on your FRER too.. bad ICs batch and bad FRER?
I tried easy@home and another one. The other brand gives me a clearer line I find. I had heard many stories at easy@home aren't as sensitive, but I've been blowing through tests lately and I'm trying to at least run out of them...

Thanks Jellybean! I hope so! And don't worry, you're not the only POAS addict. I was testing yesterday at 5dpo and I did two tests today at 6dpo! ahaha

Yep, my boobs are killing me!! Annoyingly I’m on holiday from 8dpo - 14dpo so won’t be Able to test :brat: hoping I get a line on my 7dpo test but we’ll see how that actually pans out!!

@missielibra so glad it’s not just me, makes me feel better about the fact I’ll almost certainly end up testing again tomorrow :haha:
Here’s today’s pointless test...

0E23C45B-0EA4-4DE0-A648-2389B3D86166.jpeg

Hey ladies. How are we all? Has anyone tried Tesco own brand tests before? I did these today top this afternoon kinda looks like evap. Bottom done tonight. Does it look like a + ?

27CE6E32-68E7-4349-9215-214782DD78C5.jpeg

Hey ladies. How are we all? Has anyone tried Tesco own brand tests before? I did these today top this afternoon kinda looks like evap. Bottom done tonight. Does it look like a + ?

View attachment 1067892

I think those look like positives! I’ve not used the Tesco ones but I’ve had ones from Sainsbury’s that look exactly like that. I had an evap on one but it came up after the time frame.
I’d say if you’re getting it on both tests and within 10 mins then that’s definitely a good sign! I’d still confirm on a different test just in case but I think there’s a good chance this is your BFP!!

Reactions: ciz
I think those look like positives! I’ve not used the Tesco ones but I’ve had ones from Sainsbury’s that look exactly like that. I had an evap on one but it came up after the time frame.
I’d say if you’re getting it on both tests and within 10 mins then that’s definitely a good sign! I’d still confirm on a different test just in case but I think there’s a good chance this is your BFP!!
Thanks lovely I’ve not used this one before so wasn’t sure how reliable the outcomes are. Will be getting different tests tomorrow :)

Good luck ladies.

Asfm im getting top of tummy back ache cramps and sore bb’s already :( I’m wondering if the creams buggered up my body and why my period was shorter but that would make no sense :shrug:

I’m going to try progesterone cream one more month

Hope everyone’s had a wonderful Tuesday.

Tested this morning and saw a hint of a line which then mysteriously disappeared after a few minutes and didn’t show up again. (btw, seems like these faint lines only show up when I test in the evening - yesterday morning’s test was BFN, then the evening test with the faint line is the one I posted last night)

Tested again an hour ago with a 3-hour hold and can see a faint line. Came up within the 10 minute limit. Not sure what to think, I’m still not convinced at all. It’s a tweaked pic btw. I’m around 8DPO

IMG_6387.jpg

Just noticed that I have pink spotting. Confused. If implantation is only happening now (rather than at 5dpo where I thought it might have, due to the cramps I had) then surely HCG should not be detected by the tests yet...

I dont think I trust these internet cheapies and I also decided that I won't test anymore till the time AF should arrive.

:dohh:

Tested this morning and saw a hint of a line which then mysteriously disappeared after a few minutes and didn’t show up again. (btw, seems like these faint lines only show up when I test in the evening - yesterday morning’s test was BFN, then the evening test with the faint line is the one I posted last night)

Tested again an hour ago with a 3-hour hold and can see a faint line. Came up within the 10 minute limit. Not sure what to think, I’m still not convinced at all. It’s a tweaked pic btw. I’m around 8DPO

View attachment 1067924

Not sure hun. I see a line but could be indent bit. Do you have the original pic for us to see? Have you tried any other tests ?

View attachment 1067892

Ciz definitely seeing that. I got my positive at 10dpo with ds on those tests. I think continue to test with the same blue dye to check for progression.

View attachment 1067924

I see something slight... do you have another photo?

Ladies so I ordered my cb digi Ov tests today and they will be here Friday afternoon when I am cd11! So hoping it’s not too late to start testing, but can’t do anything about that now lol.

Also I’m going to order hcg strips of amazon - first time ordering on there. Which are the best ones to go for in your experience? Would be great if they 10mIU or more sensitive than 25mlU as I will prob start from 7dpo lol.

Pineberry I can see that line!!

Missie I’m not great at squinters! Can you get a FRER?

Welcome Megan!

Tesh, I always get the 25 ones. Got my first BFPs for both my daughters on them!

I caved and tested today and it was a bfn. It’s definitely a roller coaster, the past few days I felt awful and thought I might be pregnant but today I feel totally fine so I’m back to thinking I’m probably not.

@Bumblebee24 the photo isn’t showing up for me. Might not be loading for me right now, will try again later!

@Tesh23 I ordered some wondfo strips from amazon. I quite like them so far. The dye clears really quickly.

I’m only 6DPO and stupidly tested again. I know it’s impossible to get a positive at this point but I’m convincing myself I see a line.
I wish I could be one of those people that waited until they were at least a week late to test! Why am I like this?! :blush:

20FD1BB5-982A-458D-9399-C818A0236D28.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->