****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Pineberry! Thats not faint at all!
I see that np!!!

Aghhh I’m trying so hard here not to get too excited yet but man! In real life it’s much more of a squinter, in the pic it’s way more visible than irl!

About your test- I think I definitely see a line but can’t really tell what colour it is? It looks white to me if I’m not totally off? I see a more definite line right next to the control one but that’s not where the line is supposed to be right? Ahh all this stuff is nerve-wrecking! Hope we both get our BFP’s in the next few days missie! :happydance:

Pineberry - definitely see something!

Thanks for the feedback you ladies are the best! Ahh why did I do this to myself, now I won’t be able to sleep from excitement. Still not 100% convinced though, in my mind it would just be TOO good to be true. A little afraid I might be greeted by a BFN when I test first thing in the morning tomorrow.. #-o The disappointment would be sooo real you guys. Kinda regretting testing now haha

missie, do test again tomorrow morning & show us, as I’m curious what your line will look like tomorrow <3

Ahh so interesting about the soy, have actually never heard of it before in the conext of regulating hormones etc. - myself I’m still a huge maca fan as well as advocate of intermittent fasting - fasting (intermittently) actually helps with cycles, PMS and so on too (as well as an enormous list of other things!) and it did actually seem to lengthen my cycle by a few days :) (they used to be really short before starting to do the fasting regularly, then went up to be 25-26 days)

LADIES!!
I know I said I wanted to wait until atleast 12dpo to test... :shy:
Well, one thing lead to another and I tested yesterday and today... (in my defense, it’s because I had that mild AF like cramping around 5dpo, which I never have around this time, AND I noticed a few itsy bitsy tiny blood spots that same day, soooo I had reason to believe it could be implantation! Also, I ofcourse didn’t want to let the 25 tests I ordered go to waste...:blush:)

So this is the test from today (7dpo).. .I can see the faaaintest of lines? does anyone have experience with these internet cheapies (never used them before) & let me know what the chances are that it’s an evap or the like?

Trying hard not to get excited over here... :headspin:

View attachment 1067820
I see it hun!!! Wait a couple of days and test again. Fingers crossed for you

Missie I think I see a hint of something. Hope this is it for you!

Oh, how exciting with these lines! FX they turn darker.

AFM I'm sooo nauseas this morning! When I'm this nauseas I'm sure I'm pregnant, but during the day I almost doesn't feel nauseas at all and don't think I'm pregnant. 13-16dpo today. Temperature still high, and af usually comes on cd 12 or 13 after a few days of spotting. Had a tiny bit of blood in my ewcm last night, but now nothing. 3/4 pregnancies I've had ewcm and some spotting when af was due. I'm also having a little bit of diarrhea, which has happened during the tww when I was pregnant.

Ahh so interesting about the soy, have actually never heard of it before in the conext of regulating hormones etc. - myself I’m still a huge maca fan as well as advocate of intermittent fasting - fasting (intermittently) actually helps with cycles, PMS and so on too (as well as an enormous list of other things!) and it did actually seem to lengthen my cycle by a few days :) (they used to be really short before starting to do the fasting regularly, then went up to be 25-26 days)

LADIES!!
I know I said I wanted to wait until atleast 12dpo to test... :shy:
Well, one thing lead to another and I tested yesterday and today... (in my defense, it’s because I had that mild AF like cramping around 5dpo, which I never have around this time, AND I noticed a few itsy bitsy tiny blood spots that same day, soooo I had reason to believe it could be implantation! Also, I ofcourse didn’t want to let the 25 tests I ordered go to waste...:blush:)

So this is the test from today (7dpo).. .I can see the faaaintest of lines? does anyone have experience with these internet cheapies (never used them before) & let me know what the chances are that it’s an evap or the like?

Trying hard not to get excited over here... :headspin:

View attachment 1067820

That looks like a pretty solid line to me!!! I’m def gonna say that’s the start of your bfp!! Yay!! Please keep us updated with tests xx

Kittykat! So happy for you. How exciting!!

Thank you everyone!
I took another one from another brand. I see it in real life much better...
But yesterday my FMU didnt show anything on the test. It was a 2hr hold in the afternoon that yielded that test so Im tempted to try again this afternoon and see if it gets darker!

Or if Im crazy haha. Then again I am only 6dpo today.
20190910_063331.jpg

Kittykat! So happy for you. How exciting!!

Thank you everyone!
I took another one from another brand. I see it in real life much better...
But yesterday my FMU didnt show anything on the test. It was a 2hr hold in the afternoon that yielded that test so Im tempted to try again this afternoon and see if it gets darker!

Or if Im crazy haha. Then again I am only 6dpo today.
View attachment 1067858
I still see something! 6dpo is still way early so fingers crossed it gets darker xx

Timing for me is O-4, O-1 & O day so I feel fairly confident something may happen! I’m absolutely shattered today though, can’t be pregnancy but I think I forgot what the increase of progesterone feels like :rofl:

Missielibra, I definitely see a second line!!!

Girls when is the best time to test for lh surge and what cd do you start?

I haven’t used opks in a while and I’m so confused. I’m currently on cd8 and ovulate around cd12/13 and last cycle though was cd16.

I will be using the cb digis

Kittykat, I feel.you. this was my first.proper ovulation and temp rise and MY GOD I forgot what progesterone does to the body!

Tesh when I used to ovulate at day 14 I used to start at day 10 just in case I had early ovulation. If your ovulation varies (lets say always between 12 and 16) I'd say try a few days before your earliest ovulation. Or if you are someone who gets ewcm I would say start the day you start getting that type of Cm

Afternoon test
20190910_113532.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"