****September 2019 Testing Thread****

I got my peak on cbfm after 10 days of high! This is so annoying because we've already met our donor twice this month and it was in vain. And it means I will ovulate late and my period will be delayed... uff I am so tired of this. Sorry for the rant, good morning ladies!

Oh no hun...... can you meet the donor? That’s so annoying xx

bumble— it may be different for others but for me I tested and it went back to a bfn right before I got my period, which was on time. No question that it was a bfp before either. It was clear as day on 2 different kinds of tests.

Symphony I can’t tell from those pics— will you test again tomorrow?

I tested again today and bfn again. :bfn:
I also don’t feel pregnant at all. I think I’m out for the month. AF is due in 8 or so days.

Plenty of time to get a positive :D

Definitely a positive missie!!! So happy for you!

Wanting, I know it’s plenty of time but I’m not feeling optimistic. Guess we’ll see.

Doesn't seem to be an evap to me!
I think that's a line! That's what I was getting before the tests today!! FX

Congrats Missie!!!!

Livvy - it could go either way at this point. If it's darker tomorrow you know it's not an evap. I say that because I had a whole box of those give me strong faint positives (where I didn't think they could possibly be evaps but they were). FX!

AFM - :witch: got me yesterday.

Congrats Missie!!!!

Livvy - it could go either way at this point. If it's darker tomorrow you know it's not an evap. I say that because I had a whole box of those give me strong faint positives (where I didn't think they could possibly be evaps but they were). FX!

AFM - :witch: got me yesterday.
Sorry about Af cofostermom :hugs:

@co_fostermom so sorry for AF!

I ended up testing again after posting. This is the danger of having so many tests. I promise I won’t do anymore until tomorrow now :haha:

Thank you everyone. FX it sticks.

My ICs are coming tomorrow. I have a few easy@home but they don't pick up well I find. There's a line, but its not like the FRER or the ICs.

Don't really wanna buy more FRER, theyre so expensive when something else cheaper can do the job
Maybe I'll do a double pack digital + regular of clearblue on Monday!

I'm so sorry co :hugs:
Jellybean, I really feel like I see something.
Cant wait to see your test tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->