****September 2019 Testing Thread****

I feel like I can see something!
But I cant tell it has color! FX

I am absolutely horrendous with seeing anything early..... annoyingly frer seems to have a stupid white line these days. I have been fingers firmly crossed it’s the start of something xx

I’m so sorry you’ve been sick missie!! Hope you all get better soon! That definitely is positive!

I don’t see a line kittykat but it could be my phone screen.

That looks promising wantingagirl!! Fx’d this is your month!!

I’m so sorry you’ve been sick missie!! Hope you all get better soon! That definitely is positive!

I don’t see a line kittykat but it could be my phone screen.

That looks promising wantingagirl!! Fx’d this is your month!!

Thanks hun, im wondering if I didn’t actually have a 14 day lp and was my normal 12 days and I mistaked the first two days as spotting and not light but my period was all round weird anyway. I got a really large dip on my temp today so I’m totally confused im only cd11 it doesn’t look too far off xx

wantingagirl -Fingers crossed! Go catch that eggo! :dog:

Sorry about AF Livvy & taking a temporary TTC break :sad1:Are you absolutely positive it is AF and not possibly implantation? x

AF should be here within the next 2 days and she usually makes herself known the days leading up, but nothing really so far. I have had veeeery light pink spots in the last few days though - that I only see when going in the paper and they have only appeared once a day. Before AF I usually get brownish, larger spots that are way more frequent and noticable.

We shall see!

Wanting hopefully you’ve been getting some BDing in just in case??

Pineberry yes I am sure it’s AF. I bleed a lot during my periods! I call it the Red Sea lol

Symphony that is always so exciting to see the affirmation on a digital!!

wantingagirl -Fingers crossed! Go catch that eggo! :dog:

Sorry about AF Livvy & taking a temporary TTC break :sad1:Are you absolutely positive it is AF and not possibly implantation? x

AF should be here within the next 2 days and she usually makes herself known the days leading up, but nothing really so far. I have had veeeery light pink spots in the last few days though - that I only see when going in the paper and they have only appeared once a day. Before AF I usually get brownish, larger spots that are way more frequent and noticable.

We shall see!

Ooooooh fingers crossed that sounds promising! Thanks hun

Didn’t realize I got the two pack with a digital instead of a regular FRER. Will definitely be picking up more tests to see progression today but feels good to see this come up.

View attachment 1068310

Awh I love to see this so chuffed for you!

Wanting hopefully you’ve been getting some BDing in just in case??

Pineberry yes I am sure it’s AF. I bleed a lot during my periods! I call it the Red Sea lol

Symphony that is always so exciting to see the affirmation on a digital!!

Yep sure am hun! I usually bleed loads too it sucks.

Asfm if it is ovulation soon then I don’t know if it’s overly good being that early and again maybe taken the cream has buggered up my hormones! Usually it’s the first 2 days that are heavy for me so I can’t see me being wrong. I’m In catch 22 situation as cream has helped my spotting and gave me longer lp but i fell pregnant one time on a cd13 ovulation and that baby had DS. But o guess the same can be said for a really late ovulation which Olivia was and she was a successful pregnancy but she has w disability so I’m wondering if there is a link but I guess I’ll never know

That’s a really dark OPK wanting!!! I’d BD just incase! Xx

Thank you hun..... mines gets darker usually so I’d say in the next day or two but really I’m hoping for just a positive cd14 opk as feel it’s too early yet. I’ve done every other day and every day since yesterday xx

Just catching up!

@Livvy sorry AF got you!

@missielibra i hope you’re feeling better soon!

I tested again today, it’s a cheap blue dye from the supermarket and I don’t know if I trust it but it’s definitely there in person...

11CEAE44-4E28-4033-918F-95637A8B2090.jpeg

Jellybean, not a fan of blue dyes but it feels too much of a line to not be one!

Wantingagirl. I also get near positives for a couple of days. FX for cd14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->