****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Kittykat, if it makes you feel better, Iwas also testing at 5dpo hhaha!

Thats great news auora! A scan at 8 weeks? Thats fantastic!
I know! Here in Australia they give you an early scan "dating scan" also to make sure baby is okay and in the right spot. I am also high risk because with my first I had placental abruption and both my kids were emergency csections, so I think they just want to be safe with me.

I know! Here in Australia they give you an early scan "dating scan" also to make sure baby is okay and in the right spot. I am also high risk because with my first I had placental abruption and both my kids were emergency csections, so I think they just want to be safe with me.

I always get an early scan due to my history x

I normally get a dating scan around 8 weeks as well.

Congrats on the positive bloodwork, aurora!

@wantingagirl that's such a sweet photo! I assume it's Leo?

I finally have a beginning of temperature rise so I am officially (hopefully) on 1 dpo. I am going home to Israel for 2 weeks so hopefully this will take my mind off the waiting.

Blood results came back, everything is looking good HCG levels are 134 which puts me 4-5weeks which is accurate :) I have my first ultrasound when I become 8 weeks. Feeling good ladies and so much more relaxed now:-=

Excellent news aurora! Hope your little bean is getting nice and snug in there :flower:

It’s great they do early scans where you are, I find it so reassuring. Here we get scanned from as early as 5-6 weeks and then every monthly visit.

So we finally started Bd this afternoon cd12, which is the latest we’ve ever started! Today I got full ferning on my ovulation microscope but a still negative opk. Hoping I get a positive by tomorrow.

Cervix is also high soft medium and ewcm is there in abundance so hopefully I ovulate by cd 14-15.

Bumblebee, Jellybean any update?

Seeing something that I am thinking may not actually be imaginary. It’s definitely more there than my previous imaginary lines. 9 dpo am but I got my true BFP with DD1 in the evening so I’ll test again later.

970B387C-6976-491B-8397-7AC81C38C8BC.jpeg

@Symphony7 I hope this is it for you. Good luck!

No news here. 9DPO and no convincing lines. My temps and heart rate are still up though so trying not to lose hope. Keep swinging between thinking it’s not going to happen when I get cramping etc and feeling hopeful. Just got to be patient I guess but not finding that easy!!

Yayyyyy how exciting Symphony!! :happydance:

Hope all of you lovelies are having a superb weekend. :hi:

12DPO, getting real close now to when AF should start; either on Monday or Tuesday!
I’ve decided to just wait it out and see if she comes. If not, I’ll test.

Hopes are high because quite a few things have been out of the ordinary this cycle. First the mild AF-like cramps around 5DPO (which I never at that time) & also, my first PMS symptoms usually turn up on CD20 [5-6 days before AF] like clockwork (cramps & tender boobs) which did not occur, and anything that’s not like my usual cycle I’ll take as a good sign. Plus the very light pink spotting. .

I’m now on CD23 and it’s only now that my boobs are slightly sensitive, and I’ve been feeling dull, pressure-type cramps in the uterus area all day - they feel quite different from AF cramps so I’m hoping that’s a good sign. Also been having bouts of nausea in the last couple days.

Fingers crossed for you @Pineberry

Here is my latest test. Keep thinking there’s something if I tilt it in the right light but nothing obvious. Hoping for something blatant in the morning!

A0A7D9B9-3DB2-4EB9-8297-6FF81F7A1C87.jpeg

-jellybean I know what you mean by seeing something if tilting the strip a little! I did too at 7-8dpo, saw something when tilting it to a certain angle. And then eventually got a much more visible faint line shortly after without tilting! Think I see something when I look hard enough but it seems to be a really thin line? Let’s hope for a stronger one in a few days <3

Congratulations symphony!!

AF got me this morning. I’m surprised because she’s about 5 days before I was expecting her! We’re going to take a break ttc’ing till December or so. We have summer plans for next summer and I don’t want to ruin them by being hugely pregnant or newly postpartum (we live very far from family so it’s a big trip we have planned). Good luck to everyone still testing and H&H 9 months to those with bfps!

Sorry Livvy! :hugs:

Symphony I am so freaking happy for you!!! Congrats!!

I didnt do a lot of line progression. Mateo started daycare this week. Brought home gastro. I caught it. I havent eaten in 36hours and somehow keep throwing up siiigh.
But this was this afternoon after 2 hr hold and basically 0 liquid today.

20190914_184249.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->