****September 2019 Testing Thread****

@jellybeanxx there's a line there, I can easily see it and I never see them!

@missielibra congratulations!

@co_fostermom sorry af got you, I was really hoping this was your miracle this month.

@Bumblebee24 fx for your test tomorrow

We managed to get the train and meet our donor again today, he is really great that met us although he has to study for a big exam that he has on Saturday.

Does anyone have experience with cbfm? Is there any reason to go on testing after I get a peak or it gives anyway 1 more peak day and then high and that's it? Those sticks are so expensive, I don't want to waste them

@Nima amazing news Hun FX you catch that little eggy. I used the CB Digi & I didn't carry in testing after my smiley. Tbh I got a positive on IC day before the cbdigi showed a smile so really as I don't bbt I am roughly guessing at when I O-ed I could be 11dpo today depending on when o eventually happen after getting the smile but we DTD that day, FX for you xx

@Nima amazing news Hun FX you catch that little eggy. I used the CB Digi & I didn't carry in testing after my smiley. Tbh I got a positive on IC day before the cbdigi showed a smile so really as I don't bbt I am roughly guessing at when I O-ed I could be 11dpo today depending on when o eventually happen after getting the smile but we DTD that day, FX for you xx
Thank you hun! Yes I think I won't test again, it won't change anything for us anyway. I tested with ic all the time and got a positive opk 4 days ago but today it became really positive, so I guess cbfm really doesn't catch every line but the important lines it does... i am temping so I know I haven't ovulated yet.

I don’t know if this is the cream or not taking the sachets a few weeks. I can feel my blood boiling and I don’t know if it’s the cream or the come down from stopping the sachets but I’ve been getting palpitations and bad thoughts again!

4 day period and also cd6 loads of tummy cramp, backache, sore bb’s etc. My temp was quite Low today but only on cd8.

I know these symptoms from the cream are online, but it can be adjusting with the cream. But then my worry what if it’s not that and I’m having progesterone overload.

But my 2ww spotting only spotted twice and had a 14 day lp So it’s hard to know what to do for the best but at this minute I’m time I don’t feel right and this isn’t like my normal cycles xx

Sorry about AF fostermom! :sad1: Head high for the next cycle <3
Ohhh missie congrats! How absolutely fantastic! :yipee:All the best for your pregnancy! :cloud9:

I have a slight hunch that this could possibly be our month. Will test with a "real" stick (from the pharmacy) on Saturday or Sunday (1-2 days before AF is due) & let you guys know what came of it.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry cofostermom :hugs: I think it was an evap but I’ll keep testing to be sure.

Jellybean I see a line on that!!

That’s great Nima! Fx’d for you!

Good luck pineberry!

I took another test just now and it was a bfn so I think last one was an evap.

:):)
Sorry about AF fostermom! :sad1: Head high for the next cycle <3
Ohhh missie congrats! How absolutely fantastic! :yipee:All the best for your pregnancy! :cloud9:

I have a slight hunch that this could possibly be our month. Will test with a "real" stick (from the pharmacy) on Saturday or Sunday (1-2 days before AF is due) & let you guys know what came of it.

Good luck!! Fx for you :)

Blood results came back, everything is looking good HCG levels are 134 which puts me 4-5weeks which is accurate :) I have my first ultrasound when I become 8 weeks. Feeling good ladies and so much more relaxed now:-=

Blood results came back, everything is looking good HCG levels are 134 which puts me 4-5weeks which is accurate :) I have my first ultrasound when I become 8 weeks. Feeling good ladies and so much more relaxed now:-=
That's great! Really happy for you!

Yay that’s great!!!! Congrats!!

Congrats ladies <3

Cofoster so sorry

Ciz how are things now

I’m trying to be more relaxed even though I have concerns, I’m away In 5 weeks so it wouldn’t be so bad if I’m not so I keep telling myself :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->