****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Didn’t have a testing date because we weren’t trying. Bled for two days really lightly compared to normal period. I have no clue when I ovulate but AF was due the 14th I think. Been feeling sick and over tired plus the weird “period” made me test. Like came up about 5 min but I’m just not sure. I’ve got lots of indents on these but can’t usually get a good pic of them like this. What do you guys think?

E7911B38-FC8F-46DE-8730-9242F58B04AA.jpeg 56F55C66-A4E8-4595-B4E4-9834E0CC28B0.jpeg 15B46542-51A0-4A52-AF6E-83ECDF607212.jpeg

Cupcakegirl - those are pretty convincing. What other type of tests were you using? I’d guess they were just less sensitive.

Countrymomma - I think that may be an indent/evap but early BFPs often look that way in pics.

Cupcake its hard to say.
I see what youre seeing but the line is very very thin. Looks like the blue dye evap. Thats why I stay away from blue dyes. I find them impossible to tell early on. FX

Countrymomma, it could be the start kf a BFP cant tell yet if there is color FX

Is this an indent or an early bfp? I’m having a heart attack at the possibility that it’s the latter (in a good way). I’m usually a late implanter but this was today - 7 DPO.

View attachment 1068626
Looks too dark to be an indent! Is there colour irl? Looking forward to seeing your next test!

Tea so sorry af got you :hugs: lots of babydust to you for next cycle.

Sorry you’re feeling out Katy and Cookie, I also feel like this closer to af so I can relate. Fx the witch stays away!

Didn’t have a testing date because we weren’t trying. Bled for two days really lightly compared to normal period. I have no clue when I ovulate but AF was due the 14th I think. Been feeling sick and over tired plus the weird “period” made me test. Like came up about 5 min but I’m just not sure. I’ve got lots of indents on these but can’t usually get a good pic of them like this. What do you guys think?

View attachment 1068684 View attachment 1068686 View attachment 1068688
The line looks a bit broken if you get what I mean? Hard to tell... but it def looks quite dark for an indent. When will u be testing again?

Nothing exciting happening for me this tww. Bit just have a lot keeping me busy too.

4 dpo and only thing is increased creamy cm which I usually get anyway bleh. Still early days. Hoping my tests arrive by Monday!

Haha, I feel you. I totally thought I would become pregnant right away, too. But here we are, on to cycle 3. As you, we both live a very healthy lifestyle too, with a good diet & lots of exercise. And I was pregnant many years ago (ended in mc at 6 weeks, and me & the guy split up soon after that so that was the end of that story). So I know I can conceive. Just hope my guy’s spermies are all good. That’s really the only thing I’m concerned about.

Sorry AF came! Sucks when there is no sign of her and you get all excited and then booom.
But now you get to join us cool ladies in the October thread :cool:
I usually O between day 11 and 13! (thought it was 10-11 before but was wrong). I’m on the shorter side of cycles, 25-26 days, with the random 28 day here and there.

Alsoooo... I’ve come to the conclusion that I wanna take a more relaxed approach to all this. I want to get away from the "NOW NOW NOW, I need a baby right NOW" mindset and try to look at it from the angle of yeah it sucks I didn’t get preggy this month, but now I get to focus a little longer on my fitness and strengthening my back & pelvis (I love the gym, plan on continuing it even when Im preggo), saving up money and such. After all, I’m only 27 (28 in 2 months though). So still got a looot of child-bearing years left. And if I’m not preggy by end of this year, we’ll just do a simple, quick check on his sperm to see if all is OK there.

I also want to be as calm about it as possible, but sometimes it’s hard to not obsess! I can feel ovulation as well, so I can always tell if we had sex on the proper dates, etc.

I’ve never been pregnant before, but the women in my family tend to be pretty fertile so I’m hoping that’s on my side. Even my aunt with endometriosis was able to conceive naturally no problem.

I know I do have a small uterine septum, but it’s so tiny I have trouble believing it would cause a problem.

Like you I just hope dh’s spermies are all good. There’s a possibility he may have a genetic kidney disease that could affect sperm, but I know he hasn’t looked into the disease enough to know that. He doesn’t want to get tested for it either, which I totally understand since there’s no cure for it anyway and he’d just live life waiting for symptoms to strike, even though he may have it and never get sick.

Well FMU is negative again, ugh I keep getting positives in the evening or so I think they are?

May I join please?
Firstly congratulations to all who have gotten their :bfp:s this month and sorry to those the :witch: has gotten.
I've been hovering and debating on whether to join coz i always get the silly thought that if I do I'll jinx myself. I've stayed off since my chemical pregnancy back in March, that cycle I ovulated on cd54. After bleeding had stopped from that it was just under a week shy of 5 months before anything else happened. I finally got af on cd118 which was 7/11. I then spotted on and off until 7/27 when I got another af. This one quite heavy. Heavier then I'm used to. After that I ovulated on cd22 8/17 and got faint bfp on evening of 8dpo. Again lines wouldn't get darker and I got af on 9/1. So 2nd chemical in a row. And I 100% had lines on my tests. Was devastated and feared going another 5 months before I could try again. I was having ewcm from around cd8 which is really strange for me but opks where faint right upto evening of cd15 where I got my first positive. Next day darker then the control line and ovulated Tuesday Cd17. Am over the moon and so relieved its happened and early for me as I usually ovulate around cd22-25. I'm 3dpo today and only symptom is increased cm. I'm going to start testing on the 26th at 9dpo as that's when I got my bfp with my little girl and with both chemicals (although who am I kidding, I'll be peeing on sticks in another 3 or 4 days 8-[) praying this is our month. Want this so bad and that's why I like to join these groups because you ladies all understand exactly how I'm feeling. My partners just a "it will happen when it happens" type and gets frustrated at how much I obsess over it. Literally from the second I wake to the moment I go to sleep. I have a whole lunchbox full of tests all waiting. Anyways its nice to have this to help pass the time and you lovely ladies to vent to. Here is my positive opk from Cd16 and my chart
IMG_20190920_175024.jpg
Screenshot_20190920_172539.jpg

Last edited:
Yay Congrats KittyKat!!! Hope you have a really sticky bean in there!

Laura fingers crossed for you this cycle- I’m one day ahead of you in dpo so we shall be testing early around the same time lol

Hi Laurabub! Good to have you here :) That is so exciting you guys are trying for your 5th little babe. I will be following your journey along!!

Question.. so me and OH BDed this morning and ever since I’ve had this really weird heavy bloating pain feeling low in my abdomen like super low. I feel it when I move and go to the bathroom even just peeing. Could this have anything to do with pregnancy?

Yay Congrats KittyKat!!! Hope you have a really sticky bean in there!

Laura fingers crossed for you this cycle- I’m one day ahead of you in dpo so we shall be testing early around the same time lol

Thank you Tesh. Same to you. I think I remember seeing your name back in the March board. May be wrong though, lol.

Hi Laurabub! Good to have you here :) That is so exciting you guys are trying for your 5th little babe. I will be following your journey along!!

Thank you Pineberry. It took a lot of persuasion on my part to try one more time. I turned into an emotional wreck thinking that i'd never have the experience again and with 4 girls a little boy would be amazing. Was the reason for trying for number 2 and 3. But this time around weirdly i'm honestly not fussed. I just want one more before i'm too old (I've just turned 35 and dp is 40 next year and he doesn't really want to be any older then that to have another) I was broody again by the time my lo was 6 months. I only ever thought i'd have 3 but I just love being a mum so much. Even when I was little I was obsessed with babies. Its all I've ever wanted out of life. Think i'm just obsessed with having them, lol. So hoping this happens soon. He's wanting the snip after (hopefully) having one more which I've promised to agree to. Did I read right that your trying for your first baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->