****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Looks too dark to be an indent! Is there colour irl? Looking forward to seeing your next test!

Tea so sorry af got you :hugs: lots of babydust to you for next cycle.

Sorry you’re feeling out Katy and Cookie, I also feel like this closer to af so I can relate. Fx the witch stays away!
Nothing today. So, it must’ve been an indent. A really cruel one!

Congrats kittykat!

@kittykat7210 huge congratulations!!

@Laurabub84 welcome back and good luck!

I'm sooooo symptom spotting! Messing with my head. Wondering whether to test tomorrow at 8 dpo or save my 2 tests for a more realistic time.... any opinions?

Thank you Nima. I think I remember your name from the March board too when I had my chemical. May I ask if you had one too around that time? Sorry if I'm mistaking you

FMU from this morning, doesn’t look a ton darker than last night but it had hardly been 12 hours. What do you think? Pic taken at 5 min

E4FA819B-F88E-4ED6-87B0-DCD00DC272E1.jpeg

I have another vvvfl. Don’t know what to make of it. Could be another indent I suppose. It’s too faint to make out color.

Thank you Nima. I think I remember your name from the March board too when I had my chemical. May I ask if you had one too around that time? Sorry if I'm mistaking you
You're right, that's me... I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. In the meantime already had another pregnancy that ended as a chemical. I hope third one will come soon and be healthy. Good luck to you too!!

You're right, that's me... I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. In the meantime already had another pregnancy that ended as a chemical. I hope third one will come soon and be healthy. Good luck to you too!!

I'm sorry to hear that hun. My following cycle was another chemical too. Little worried now as was hoping the first one was just a one off. Hopefully 3rd time lucky for us both :dust:

So ive had a tiny streak of blood when wiping after going to the loo. TMI pic attached - it’s not my pic but this is more or less what it looked like plus the amount.

It was odd because the blood streak was in like a thick viscous type non-cloudy ewcm - if you remember what your mucus plug was like it was like that!

Secondary estrogen surge? I remember having this on my one cycle on soy but it was a bit more blood and cm on 5dpo which is what I am today. My temps have also been dropping from 2dpo :(

Really feeling out now. I’ve had no other symptoms yet this tww, no cramping nothing :(

F1F2EDA0-9AEC-4B6B-A1CA-4AD337F0D6A2.jpeg

So ive had a tiny streak of blood when wiping after going to the loo. TMI pic attached - it’s not my pic but this is more or less what it looked like plus the amount.

It was odd because the blood streak was in like a thick viscous type non-cloudy ewcm - if you remember what your mucus plug was like it was like that!

Secondary estrogen surge? I remember having this on my one cycle on soy but it was a bit more blood and cm on 5dpo which is what I am today. My temps have also been dropping from 2dpo :(

Really feeling out now. I’ve had no other symptoms yet this tww, no cramping nothing :(

View attachment 1068774

Strange :-k
Maybe not impossible to be implantation spotting when people have been known to get bfp as early as 7dpo. My chart when I got pregnant with my little one my temp went down at 7dpo and went up the next two days and stayed up. The first hint of a line I got after that was the morning of 9dpo. Maybe see what your temperature does in the morning. Be exciting to see if it goes back up. Have you had anymore since? Sometimes bd'ing can cause a little bleeding. Try not to lose hope yet lovely. There's still plenty of time. Wishing you all the best this cycle. :dust:

The line looks a bit broken if you get what I mean? Hard to tell... but it def looks quite dark for an indent. When will u be testing again?

I tested again the next morning and got a similar line but seemed a tad darker and more defined, I was pretty convinced it was the start of a BPF but just tested again today with a dollar store cheaply and can’t see anything at all FRER is from yesterday FMU and cheap is from today, probably 3rd morning urine

123898E4-3AC8-48B1-B922-D62E9BED466A.jpeg F49A7853-B648-4105-A54E-85438DBBD074.jpeg

Like you I just hope dh’s spermies are all good. There’s a possibility he may have a genetic kidney disease that could affect sperm, but I know he hasn’t looked into the disease enough to know that. He doesn’t want to get tested for it either, which I totally understand since there’s no cure for it anyway and he’d just live life waiting for symptoms to strike, even though he may have it and never get sick.

Aww, that really shucks with the possible kidney issue. Let’s really hope that isn’t in fact the case. But if after a while you’re still not preggy, it really doesn’t hurt to just get his swimmers checked out. It’s easy, simple, not expensive, and you’ll have the peace of mind that on his end, everything’s fine. I plan to do that if I’m still not pregnant by xmas. I know they say wait at least a year before going to the doc, but IMO, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a quick semen analysis for peace of mind. BTW, can’t help but notice that we seem to have quite many things in common! So I’m excited to follow along your journey and how frickin’ cool would it be if we both get our BFP’s this cycle!! :hugs:

@CountryMomma - Hmm, I do see a line (only one the first pic though) but I’m not sure if it’s a faint positive or an indent :( Sorry. I do have my fingers crossed for you though!

@kittykat - CONGRATS! Absolutely fantastic!! Hope you have the most amazing 9 months <3

@Tesh - Don’t feel out just yet! There is a possibility that it is IB :) That you haven’t had any real symptoms yet by only 5dpo really doesn’t mean anything. Anything is still possible!

@Laurabub84 -- Ahh after 4 precious girls, it sure would be amazing to have a little boy, wouldn’t it :) but of course either way it’s going to be great. But really excited to follow along & see what gender you end up having!! Yes, you’re correct we are trying for our first one - so I’m still very new to the whole TTC world!

Strange :-k
Maybe not impossible to be implantation spotting when people have been known to get bfp as early as 7dpo. My chart when I got pregnant with my little one my temp went down at 7dpo and went up the next two days and stayed up. The first hint of a line I got after that was the morning of 9dpo. Maybe see what your temperature does in the morning. Be exciting to see if it goes back up. Have you had anymore since? Sometimes bd'ing can cause a little bleeding. Try not to lose hope yet lovely. There's still plenty of time. Wishing you all the best this cycle. :dust:

Thanks Laura :flower:

Nope no more blood since that one time and we haven’t bd’d Since ovulation day. I got my first vf positive with my ds at 8dpo and had pinching above my pubic bone from 5-8dpo, so it is possible that I start implantation at 5dpo. My test was blazing positive at 10dpo with ds.

Later last night (after the streak of blood) I had a bit of pressure and pinching on my left side for about a minute. But I’ve also had that in non-pregnant cycles.

I’ve woken up to tender breasts and sensitive nipples (the nipples thing is new to me) but then again I also started 100mg of Vit b6 yesterday.

Time will tell I guess. My temp has gone back up today.

Good morning everyone!

Can I join? Af is due 28th!

Anyone got experience with Tesco own brand tests? I’m trying new tests this month because I’m staying away from FRER after having faint lines on every single test for the past 3/4 months!

Last edited:
Thanks Laura :flower:

Nope no more blood since that one time and we haven’t bd’d Since ovulation day. I got my first vf positive with my ds at 8dpo and had pinching above my pubic bone from 5-8dpo, so it is possible that I start implantation at 5dpo. My test was blazing positive at 10dpo with ds.

Later last night (after the streak of blood) I had a bit of pressure and pinching on my left side for about a minute. But I’ve also had that in non-pregnant cycles.

I’ve woken up to tender breasts and sensitive nipples (the nipples thing is new to me) but then again I also started 100mg of Vit b6 yesterday.

Time will tell I guess. My temp has gone back up today.

Sound promising. Keeping everything crossed for you hun. So exciting :yipee:

helloo Ladies, I would like to join :)

Please someone help me, as I'm freaking out, i tested and got a faint lint i didn't even have to squint, i can just see it.. please tell me what you think? My AF was due on Friday, but then again my cycles are just all over the place..IMG_20190922_094544[1].jpg

helloo Ladies, I would like to join :)

Please someone help me, as I'm freaking out, i tested and got a faint lint i didn't even have to squint, i can just see it.. please tell me what you think? My AF was due on Friday, but then again my cycles are just all over the place..View attachment 1068866

I see this easy! How many dpo are you?

Here are this mornings tests
The photos with 3 tests are FMU
The single one was FMU tweaked
Then ones with 2 tests were taken after a 2 hour hold

5587220A-CB0A-4CDA-8491-6DCD5D6047CD.jpeg 9FD6438E-DE32-4A6B-964A-9A6DB62D34D2.jpeg EFBBC919-4DA9-4628-B904-9EDB60359FA5.png 68A41ABC-356C-4691-8EEA-61BC3CA81002.jpeg A1640919-5E92-4996-B3DE-8D8745709510.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->