• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

helloo Ladies, I would like to join :)

Please someone help me, as I'm freaking out, i tested and got a faint lint i didn't even have to squint, i can just see it.. please tell me what you think? My AF was due on Friday, but then again my cycles are just all over the place..View attachment 1068866

Looks like bfp to me. Have you anymore tests to take another?

Just thought I'd share possible symptoms at 5dpo. Been gassy which is unusual for me. Having to have a hot water bottle in bed as its making me feel uncomfortably bloated. Had increased appetite and been more thirsty and now getting a stuffy nose. Although the husbands full of cold so may now be starting to catch it. Bit more tired then normal too. No cramping so far like I had pretty much all of the tww with previous two chemical pregnancy's so hoping that's a positive sign.
Good luck to all who are testing in the morning
:dust:

9 DPO today and nothing but stark white HPTs, today thought after we BDed my belly button is all blood shot and it’s scaring me! What could have caused this?!

790668AA-6527-4F8F-A919-8BF590F22299.jpeg

Just thought I'd share possible symptoms at 5dpo. Been gassy which is unusual for me. Having to have a hot water bottle in bed as its making me feel uncomfortably bloated. Had increased appetite and been more thirsty and now getting a stuffy nose. Although the husbands full of cold so may now be starting to catch it. Bit more tired then normal too. No cramping so far like I had pretty much all of the tww with previous two chemical pregnancy's so hoping that's a positive sign.
Sounds promising so far! I also haven’t had any cramping unlike some of my other tww’s and I never cramped with my first pregnancy either. Hoping it’s a good sign for us both!

My only symptom up until now 7dpo have been slightly tender boobs from 6dpo and the tiny streak of blood in cm and tinier streak of book in cm on 5-6dpo. I’m putting that down to a secondary estrogen surge though.

Looks like my tests will only be arriving on Wednesday 9dpo bleh - maybe it’s better that way lol

Hi Ladies, I'm out for September.. tested again just now..Big Fat Negative.

oh well on to the next one..i guess..no May baby :(

FX'd for you.. I've also been very gassy and cramping for 3days now, i keep expecting AF but it won't show..

Hi Ladies, I'm out for September.. tested again just now..Big Fat Negative.

oh well on to the next one..i guess..no May baby :(

Sorry to hear that MummyWant2be :hugs:

I hope your next cycle brings you better luck and lots of babydust!

I’ll post properly later wee man is having a major constipation attack and my hubbys been away all weekend!

I had spotting at 4 & 6 for was tiny bit of pink yesterday was two smears of brown. Could it have been ovulation pain then left over blood or am I clutching at straws? I also had stabbing pain yesterday and this morning and a weird dip at 3dpo

Tesh what is a second osteogen surge and can it cause spotting?

@laurarebecca1 I’m not sure about the blue dye because it’s so thin, but I might be seeing something starting on the pink dye too.

P.s

Weird after a bm now (bit of constipation) a large amount of blood (red) on tissue paper more than I’ve ever had :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->