****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Lol it really has been! I don’t know how he has so much stamina haha.

QUOTE="Pineberry, post: 39298486, member: 632887"]Thanks girls! I've made peace with the fact that it didn't work out this month. Will BD on different calendar days next ovulation than last time, think we started doing the deed too early and ending the marathon too early. Lol it's a whole mathematical science :book: Maybe we'll get the formula right next time :amartass:

Aaaalso, when I told my co-worker about not being pregnant this month, he said something that resonated with me! He was like "oh well, then it'll be all the more special once you do get pregnant." And I think maybe he's right! It'll be slightly more "special" and exciting (not that its not special when it works out right off the bat, but you know what I mean) when I finally get pregnant after trying for a little while and experiencing the disappointments of the BFNs!

Teafor, sounds promising :) Got all mah fingers crossed!!

Wow AmySan that's a lot of sex haha! You go girl! How long have the two of you been together?[/QUOTE]

So ive had a tiny streak of blood when wiping after going to the loo. TMI pic attached - it’s not my pic but this is more or less what it looked like plus the amount.

It was odd because the blood streak was in like a thick viscous type non-cloudy ewcm - if you remember what your mucus plug was like it was like that!

Secondary estrogen surge? I remember having this on my one cycle on soy but it was a bit more blood and cm on 5dpo which is what I am today. My temps have also been dropping from 2dpo :(

Really feeling out now. I’ve had no other symptoms yet this tww, no cramping nothing :(

View attachment 1068774
How many DPO are you? When I was pregnant and miscarried I had a bit of pinkish red blood, I like would feel cervix and wipe on tissue and was devastated to see it, figured I was getting AF soon, but I guess it was implantation bleeding since it didn’t happen again til I miscarried, so there’s a chance!!

Hi ladies!! I’m still waiting for af or bfp. On cd 49 now ](*,) really really fed up now :(

Well I’m extremely nervous..I don’t want to get too excited since if not I’ll be incredibly confused next month..

I’ve had a sinking feeling for a few days at least..

I like annoyingly (as far as going to the dr when I’m sick and hearing it can’t be that bad) always have a perfect temperature..ALWAYS 98 something.
When I went to the hospital in 2012 and found out I was going to miscarry, (up until no heartbeat they were incredibly reassuring..closed cervix, hug on track, etc) but in triage my temp was 99 something..they said it was nerves, but i knew something was up.

At my pain dr on Tuesday my temp was 99.2...I haven’t felt great but certainly not sick with any bug,.that seemed like a big thing to me.

Symptoms have been temperature, moody, had some seriously sharp cramping on right lower tummy...I’m gonna have to check but I remember having that before on left side I think (whenever I refer to ‘before’ it’s from Pregnancy resulting in M/C in 2012)

I also have had tight cramps off and on from when I likely ovulated (no opks since this was kinda a new thing and first month trying)

Pee smelled like what I remember from when I was pregnant(I also had 4 abortions when I was a stupid kid..well..between 19-21 while I was addicted to meth..12 years off as of aug 26th..but that smell was how I usually knew..though I think I read it’s enhanced scent?

Nauseous, lots of dizzy spells, prone to moodiness, boob was doing this lightning feeling..I don’t want to test though..on CD 24 and not sure when I ovulated but I think it was the 13th or 14th, have had so much damn sex the only time we missed a day was still like only 20 hours...

But I’m gonna wait til Friday I think..maybe Thursday. If nothing by then.

We actually just got together lol 1 month on the 26th..but we have hit it off so much it feels like forever..our families like one another..and he is the most attentive non violent sweetest guy I’ve ever been with..lots of trauma history (if y’all want to watch this news interview I did..Hundreds of Colorado sex offenders de-register every year

I’ve had such a shit year up until now..well..4 years, my brother committed suicide June 13th 2015 :(

.but working in getting a new law passed to protect victims of sexual assault in this situation discussed) and Donnie is like, disgusted by anyone who does ANYTHING to hurt a girl in any way..and he can pick me up so easily which I’m obsessed with lol..have always loved being carried around so it’s so fun he loves doing it. And is just so excited to have a baby so..decided to just see what happens lol.

We did this shoot together he’s soo cute..it’s weird he’s so young but, he just stares at me and tells me I’m beautiful all day long and was super persistent and likes older women (at 23 I guess everyone is older lol) ‍♀️

Will see eep..baby dust to you all!!!! Xoxo

Amy

A12BCEC2-E571-4D7F-9FBB-2456F0C1CD42.jpeg 9BA31350-A01B-4074-A513-8DA776CFB81E.jpeg 6C795CEB-5BC9-414A-AF37-9E1BF9FF4860.jpeg

Cupcake I really have no idea... it could mean nothing but if it’s really worrying you, you should maybe get in touch with your doc. I hope it turns out ok.

Laura I would also say the blue lines look a bit thin (those darn blue dyes) but I may also be able to see something on the pink dye! Fx for you.

Wantingagirl I will post about the secondary estrogen surge in my next post.

Amy thanks for sharing your experience with your ib. I am 7dpo going on 8dpo in a few hours.

So... the fates were kind to me and my tests got delivered today yay.

I tested this afternoon and thought I saw something but got distracted with my ds and didn’t look at it properly. Did another this evening after about a 3 hour hold and I can see something faint that MAY have colour... what do you ladies think? Top one is dried afternoon test and bottom is evening test still wet under the 5 min mark.

Should I even have hope lol. No other symptoms really other than sore boobs and slightly sensitive nipples for the last two days.

8741669A-C156-45F2-8FD3-F8268DDFC035.jpeg 6A5ABB02-B0B1-4449-B32F-C4391086F1D8.jpeg

Wantingagirl:

The corpus luteum produces moderate amounts of estrogen as well as progesterone, and this estrogen can transiently reduce progesterone production. When this secondary estrogen surge occurs happens, you may also notice a slight temperature dip and fertile cervical mucus, even though you’ve already ovulated. The relative reduction in progesterone may cause light spotting.

Hi ladies!! I’m still waiting for af or bfp. On cd 49 now ](*,) really really fed up now :(

I can sympathise with you on the long cycles hun. Hope you get your answer soon and get that :bfp:

Cupcake I really have no idea... it could mean nothing but if it’s really worrying you, you should maybe get in touch with your doc. I hope it turns out ok.

Laura I would also say the blue lines look a bit thin (those darn blue dyes) but I may also be able to see something on the pink dye! Fx for you.

Wantingagirl I will post about the secondary estrogen surge in my next post.

Amy thanks for sharing your experience with your ib. I am 7dpo going on 8dpo in a few hours.

So... the fates were kind to me and my tests got delivered today yay.

I tested this afternoon and thought I saw something but got distracted with my ds and didn’t look at it properly. Did another this evening after about a 3 hour hold and I can see something faint that MAY have colour... what do you ladies think? Top one is dried afternoon test and bottom is evening test still wet under the 5 min mark.

Should I even have hope lol. No other symptoms really other than sore boobs and slightly sensitive nipples for the last two days.

View attachment 1068970 View attachment 1068972

Somethings catching my eye on the bottom test. Look forward to seeing your morning test. Good luck hun

I tested again after about a 3-4 hour hold. 7dpo at 11pm.

I feel like I can see it slightly better but still super super faint - photo taken before 5 mins

7B51A8F0-7248-4BB7-A3D8-F4F86D01A553.jpeg BE08F214-FA2B-4CEA-92C7-B15BCB3A807C.jpeg 9F4E3468-E6AE-4BCC-B9CC-D840FA0240F7.png

@Tesh23 Definitely seeing it on that one! So exciting, can’t wait to see tomorrow’s.

Not really seeing anything on my tests this morning... but I have 50 of those little suckers so going to test a couple times a day until af! Lol

3A4C27AE-D2DD-4787-B852-C88835963758.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->