• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

10am test - 8dpo

First pic at 2mins
Second pic at 4 mins
Third pic at 5 mins

The line is there and it doesn’t look grey irl but it looks a bit thin?

C010422B-C156-4C8D-8E95-D9D68E46E5FC.jpeg F941158E-9768-4FC1-8B3F-A5CE502ADC8A.jpeg DFF7A3AA-2D82-4B54-BF88-DB606FA7A873.jpeg 4B84CA3B-5DC2-470E-98F7-75B6C46FB659.png

D0014A9D-9870-4B74-8075-D3953F084F3E.png Asfm I had more brown last night then nothing today. But I do have issues of spotting in 2ww and temp isn’t shouting at me no implantation dip :shrug: the red light flow has confused me though

As we speak now I am getting a scratching pain at my belly button just off to the side But then what was the bleeding :shrug:

Wantingagirl it def seems like you are estrogen dominant in your luteal phase. What does your doc say? Is there anything else other than the npc they can try? Maybe progesterone suppositories?

I started taking b6 at 5dpo this cycle to help my progesterone and pms symptoms. Well other than sore nipples which I never get I’ve had almost zero symptoms so far

View attachment 1069054 Asfm I had more brown last night then nothing today. But I do have issues of spotting in 2ww and temp isn’t shouting at me no implantation dip :shrug: the red light flow has confused me though

As we speak now I am getting a scratching pain at my belly button just off to the side But then what was the bleeding :shrug:

Your temps still seem to be climbing nicely. I was hoping to see an implantation dip myself this morning as I looked to had one with my little girl. But yesterday I started getting a dry, scratchy throat and stuffy nose so it's gone up instead. It can all be so frustrating

My period is due 28th/29th Sept but I think I ovulated late, at around day 16 maybe. When is the earliest I can test? I’ve heard lots about false positives if you test too early?

Little discouraged today as was hoping for a dip in temps like I had with my little girl at 7dpo. I was convinced it was implantation dip back then as temps went back up and got bfp at 9dpo. Also they were a lot higher then too. Don't ever seem to have temps that high in any tww since. I was taking agnus castus when I fell with her tho. Seems I have caught my husbands cold. Throat feels dry and scratchy and still feeling like I have a stuffy nose but it not really running. Assuming that's why my temperature is higher because I'm not feeling 100%. Keep getting paranoid about every twinge and ache I'm getting in my stomach because I felt constantly achey with both chemicals. Was feeling so calm and relaxed about this tww up until today and now I've wound myself up and don't feel so hopeful anymore. Weren't even tempted to break open the tests at 6dpo which is when I usually cave and start testing because I can't help myself. Took one this morning tho and bfn but I expected that this early. Urgh! Feeling sorry for myself today :sad1:

Here's my chart at 7dpo
Screenshot_20190924_123444.jpg

My period is due 28th/29th Sept but I think I ovulated late, at around day 16 maybe. When is the earliest I can test? I’ve heard lots about false positives if you test too early?

The soonest I ever got a bfp was at 9dpo. But everyones different. Some can get one as early as 7dpo and some don't get their positive tests until after af is due. If your patient then maybe try and wait to as close to af as you can. But if your anything like me I start testing at 7dpo. Good luck to you

Little discouraged today as was hoping for a dip in temps like I had with my little girl at 7dpo. I was convinced it was implantation dip back then as temps went back up and got bfp at 9dpo. Also they were a lot higher then too. Don't ever seem to have temps that high in any tww since. I was taking agnus castus when I fell with her tho. Seems I have caught my husbands cold. Throat feels dry and scratchy and still feeling like I have a stuffy nose but it not really running. Assuming that's why my temperature is higher because I'm not feeling 100%. Keep getting paranoid about every twinge and ache I'm getting in my stomach because I felt constantly achey with both chemicals. Was feeling so calm and relaxed about this tww up until today and now I've wound myself up and don't feel so hopeful anymore. Weren't even tempted to break open the tests at 6dpo which is when I usually cave and start testing because I can't help myself. Took one this morning tho and bfn but I expected that this early. Urgh! Feeling sorry for myself today :sad1:

Here's my chart at 7dpo
View attachment 1069072

Laura tie temps are looking really good so far. I think the implantation dip can very with different pregnancies. I had an implantation dip with a chemical and no dip with my ds. Sometimes testing early can be nerve wrecking, but actually even more so when u actually see a line because then comes the stress of whether it will progress or not and whether it will just end up bfn.

When will you test again?

Wantingagirl it def seems like you are estrogen dominant in your luteal phase. What does your doc say? Is there anything else other than the npc they can try? Maybe progesterone suppositories?

I started taking b6 at 5dpo this cycle to help my progesterone and pms symptoms. Well other than sore nipples which I never get I’ve had almost zero symptoms so far

But last month I hardly spotted at all only twice :shrug: Just had a bit more brown. I also get spotting with implantation and with bfn. My every 2ww spotting never happened until after my 6 year old daughter and some months I was getting no spotting so I don’t know if that is even possible? I am being prescribed progesterone once bfp if I ever get on I’m on progesterone cream in 2ww Big was lax this cycle. Just to note I’ve spotted every 2ww for 6 years I only spotted 8,9,10,11,12 when conceived Leo and spotted til 16 weeks with no progesterone and a few of my pregnancy’s I lost I also spotted then too xx

There's definetly something there isn't there. Maybe worth trying a frer of they keep coming up like that
Unfortunately we don’t get Frer in South Africa. I’m waiting to see if the ic line gets even a little darker before testing with a normal midstream test

But last month I hardly spotted at all only twice :shrug: Just had a bit more brown. I also get spotting with implantation and with bfn. My every 2ww spotting never happened until after my 6 year old daughter and some months I was getting no spotting so I don’t know if that is even possible? I am being prescribed progesterone once bfp if I ever get on I’m on progesterone cream in 2ww Big was lax this cycle. Just to note I’ve spotted every 2ww for 6 years I only spotted 8,9,10,11,12 when conceived Leo and spotted til 16 weeks with no progesterone and a few of my pregnancy’s I lost I also spotted then too xx
Really strange I wonder why... but if your docs are not concerned I don’t think it should be a reason to be concerned:flower;

Hey ladies! Tesh I see something vvf but I'm so bad at seeing lines. Hope it gets darker!

Wanting have you stopped the progesterone cream this month? Sorry if I missed it.

Laura your chart looks good! It could be the start of a triphasic chart. I think the dip isn't a must and you can be optimistic with this chart. This is so hard, I know! Just a few more days until you get some clarity.

Cupcake how's your belly button doing? I have no idea what it could be and if it's related to ttc.

I can proudly say I only tested once at 8 dpo (negative) and held on until now without testing. I will test tomorrow at 12dpo with a test that's supposedly very sensitive (5miu) so I'll know where I stand this month. I am not very hopeful but I do have some signs I had with the 2 previous pregnancies (sore boobs, pulling pain, no thigh pains which I get in pms) so I'm very cautiously optimistic. Veeery cautiously.

Hey ladies! Tesh I see something vvf but I'm so bad at seeing lines. Hope it gets darker!

Wanting have you stopped the progesterone cream this month? Sorry if I missed it.

Laura your chart looks good! It could be the start of a triphasic chart. I think the dip isn't a must and you can be optimistic with this chart. This is so hard, I know! Just a few more days until you get some clarity.

Cupcake how's your belly button doing? I have no idea what it could be and if it's related to ttc.

I can proudly say I only tested once at 8 dpo (negative) and held on until now without testing. I will test tomorrow at 12dpo with a test that's supposedly very sensitive (5miu) so I'll know where I stand this month. I am not very hopeful but I do have some signs I had with the 2 previous pregnancies (sore boobs, pulling pain, no thigh pains which I get in pms) so I'm very cautiously optimistic. Veeery cautiously.
Yay looking forward to seeing your test! Well done for holding out for so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->