****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Hey ladies! Tesh I see something vvf but I'm so bad at seeing lines. Hope it gets darker!

Wanting have you stopped the progesterone cream this month? Sorry if I missed it.

Laura your chart looks good! It could be the start of a triphasic chart. I think the dip isn't a must and you can be optimistic with this chart. This is so hard, I know! Just a few more days until you get some clarity.

Cupcake how's your belly button doing? I have no idea what it could be and if it's related to ttc.

I can proudly say I only tested once at 8 dpo (negative) and held on until now without testing. I will test tomorrow at 12dpo with a test that's supposedly very sensitive (5miu) so I'll know where I stand this month. I am not very hopeful but I do have some signs I had with the 2 previous pregnancies (sore boobs, pulling pain, no thigh pains which I get in pms) so I'm very cautiously optimistic. Veeery cautiously.

Hi hun.

No there was just 3 days I took it once rather than than twice as I forgot as my son has a bug and I was flat out. So weird though my progesterone was checked at 7dpo and was over 50!

Really strange I wonder why... but if your docs are not concerned I don’t think it should be a reason to be concerned:flower;

They don’t know there arse from their elbow here

Nima well done hun! I couldn’t order tests and now they won’t come in time!

This morning for 45 mins I had pain in align with My belly button. The heavier red blood the other day has just thrown me off

Does my chart look promising at all? Weird dip at 3 though that’s far too early

@wantingagirl I think your chart doesn't look bad. The dip at 3 dpo is too early for implantation but you may just have a slow and inconsistent rise in progesterone until you get to the very good level of 50 at 7dpo. And you bd enough so that if the slow rise was just a later ovulation, you're still in with a good chance. Fx for you!

I'll update you tomorrow with the test. Xx

@wantingagirl I think your chart doesn't look bad. The dip at 3 dpo is too early for implantation but you may just have a slow and inconsistent rise in progesterone until you get to the very good level of 50 at 7dpo. And you bd enough so that if the slow rise was just a later ovulation, you're still in with a good chance. Fx for you!

I'll update you tomorrow with the test. Xx

I definitely ovulated what my chart said? I thought my rise was quite good? Do you think there is an issue then. Do you think there is something in it with my 2ww spotting each month

Good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Hey Tesh, I'm also from SA :)
Hey that’s awesome! I don’t think I’ve come across another saffa on here before hehe. Where about in SA are you? And what do you do for tests :rofl: I have a really hard time finding good tests here in Durban

So I got my fertility blood results back. I did ovulate on my own! However my progesterone levels are only 8, and it’s supposed to be 15 or higher. She is prescribing me progesterone to use until I get a positive, even though I’m 11 DPO is it possible to even still have a chance with starting the progesterone?

I definitely ovulated what my chart said? I thought my rise was quite good? Do you think there is an issue then. Do you think there is something in it with my 2ww spotting each month

Good luck for tomorrow! Xx
Oh no hun I'm so sorry if I wrote something that stressed you. It was really not my intention at all and I think your chart looks just fine. I was just wondering if the dip at 3 dpo was maybe ovulation but you know best! I really apologise, English is not my mother tongue and I hope I didn't write something that made you feel more stressed. Hugs.

Not seeing much on my evening test and really don’t feel pregnant this cycle. Looks like it may be on to cycle 11 this Sunday so making my peace with it now!

AF236D3A-DF53-471E-9488-18B7E69B984B.jpeg

Not seeing much on my evening test and really don’t feel pregnant this cycle. Looks like it may be on to cycle 11 this Sunday so making my peace with it now!

View attachment 1069106
Sorry about the bfn. I have a feeling I'll be joining you as well, starting to get cramps and thigh pain like before af.

Laura tie temps are looking really good so far. I think the implantation dip can very with different pregnancies. I had an implantation dip with a chemical and no dip with my ds. Sometimes testing early can be nerve wrecking, but actually even more so when u actually see a line because then comes the stress of whether it will progress or not and whether it will just end up bfn.

When will you test again?

That's good to know. I do try to tell myself not to get hung up on implantation dips and to not keep comparing every chart to my last pregnancy one as I'm sure all are different. With my last little girl that was the first time I'd tried temping so
Laura tie temps are looking really good so far. I think the implantation dip can very with different pregnancies. I had an implantation dip with a chemical and no dip with my ds. Sometimes testing early can be nerve wrecking, but actually even more so when u actually see a line because then comes the stress of whether it will progress or not and whether it will just end up bfn.

When will you test again?

Tesh, I've started now so will test every day. Although I may wait until tomorrow evening for my 8dpo test. Will see how much willpower I have in the morning

Thank you! I want to start testing as soon as I can but don’t want to be disheartened! Planning to do my first one 9dpo (this Thursday!)

The soonest I ever got a bfp was at 9dpo. But everyones different. Some can get one as early as 7dpo and some don't get their positive tests until after af is due. If your patient then maybe try and wait to as close to af as you can. But if your anything like me I start testing at 7dpo. Good luck to you

Todays test has gotten me rather confused and upset. Its a regular FRER which are supposed to be more sensitive than the FRRR and I feel like I am staring at a BFN :( Can you oversaturate a test? I peed a lot on it lol I just don’t understand how yesterday’s test was so pink and bright and today’s was just barely there.

2B989AD3-BA9F-4FE5-8EAC-23E1C52C5BFF.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back