• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Joining this September thread too. I'll be testing September 1st. Right now I'm 6dpo and having major leukorrhea. Not a normal thing for me. FX this is a sticky bean. Had a loss in July and another this month.

Joining this September thread too. I'll be testing September 1st. Right now I'm 6dpo and having major leukorrhea. Not a normal thing for me. FX this is a sticky bean. Had a loss in July and another this month.

Sorry for your losses Emma. I am also 6dpo as are two other ladies on here! Guess we will all be testing around the same day. Fingers crossed x

7dpo sounds just right for ib. Are u still spotting today?

Still spotting but my temps still up so a little hopeful! If we get a positive this cycle due date will be our wedding anniversary!

Confession time: while I am hopeful for a bfp, I'm also terrified. I won't think it's real until I see/hear the ❤️ beat.

I’m so fed up spotting again so looks like progesterone cream isn’t working and I’m out :(

7D618102-20A6-4246-AF64-6C5D1083FB3F.png
Oh no... how are your temps? Could it possibly be ib?

I guess it’s possible but feel slightly too early I’m a serial spotter so I just feel no more babies as it’s preventing things and knowing 6-7 days early!
Progesterone cream last month only spotted at 9dpo but this time 6 xx

View attachment 1066968

I guess it’s possible but feel slightly too early I’m a serial spotter so I just feel no more babies as it’s preventing things and knowing 6-7 days early!
Progesterone cream last month only spotted at 9dpo but this time 6 xx

That definitely sounds hopeful then! And it’s possibly around the right time for it.

Have you had any cramping?

I have had mild ad cramping yesterday evening and this evening. Just felt a sharp pin prick sensation for a couple of seconds above my pubic bone, made me yelp ‘omg’ lol. Followed by a tightening sort of feeling in my uterus and then it went back to mild cramps off and on.

Hey all. How are we? Sorry I’ve been off here for a little while. I’ve decided this is my last cycle trying. Honestly I have no idea what my body is playing at with these cycles and positive to negative tests constantly. It’s draining me emotionally and I can’t keep going through it. We’ve got 2 beautiful children. A 3rd would be blessing but if it doesn’t happen this last cycle then so be it in a good happy content way :)
But anyway this cycle I think I ovulated the week after my period going by ewcm but oddly if I had my period at the right time last cycle my ovulation would have been that week so it’s like my body decided to catch up?!
Anyway I tested Sunday faintest of lines on 2 tests. Tested again tonight but could only get clear blue blue dye C365F160-01F9-4328-AD52-F5154A51779A.jpeg
I think something faint but ergh these tests lol

Can you change me to the 27th please, period just started on 8dpo but hoping for a longer luteal phase next time!

Hey all. How are we? Sorry I’ve been off here for a little while. I’ve decided this is my last cycle trying. Honestly I have no idea what my body is playing at with these cycles and positive to negative tests constantly. It’s draining me emotionally and I can’t keep going through it. We’ve got 2 beautiful children. A 3rd would be blessing but if it doesn’t happen this last cycle then so be it in a good happy content way :)
But anyway this cycle I think I ovulated the week after my period going by ewcm but oddly if I had my period at the right time last cycle my ovulation would have been that week so it’s like my body decided to catch up?!
Anyway I tested Sunday faintest of lines on 2 tests. Tested again tonight but could only get clear blue blue dye View attachment 1066972
I think something faint but ergh these tests lol
Ciz I’m sorry for the rough time you’ve had. I def see a squinted on that blue dye though. When is your af due?

Can you change me to the 27th please, period just started on 8dpo but hoping for a longer luteal phase next time!

Sorry the witch got you kittykat. Are you going to be trying anything this next cycle to increase your lp?

Did a test 7dpo just for comparison for when I start testing properly.

2min mark no edit

Also having dull cramps and a lot of backache today

43C0BD43-C50F-418A-B072-7CE9D938F9F8.jpeg

Sorry the witch got you kittykat. Are you going to be trying anything this next cycle to increase your lp?
I’m not going to try anything different but it was my first month taking ovaboost and myoplus so im going to carry on taking that and hope it has a better chance to kick in!

Sliding into our second month TTC! :happydance:Just returned from a mini-vacation with two of our friends by the coast which was amazing, lots of sunshine & beach.

Didn’t eat too healthy during that time so now back to 16/8 fasting, low carb, no sugar, and plenty of greens/fruits/healthy fats. And now during my follicular phase only 1 coffee per day, plus no alcohol at all (I only drink socially anyway so shouldn’t be too difficult). Just making sure to maximize my chances of conceiving this cycle!

Currently cd 6, so (im)patiently waiting for that egg to ripen :coffee:

Trying to decide which days we’ll do the deed- leaning towards just doing it every day during the fertile window, starting on cd8 or 9 (I ovulate pretty early, around day 10-11). Don’t know how that’s gonna go cause we’ve never had that much sex in a row in our entire relationship :shy: (albeit definitely enjoying sex, we both don’t have crazy high libidos)

Hope all you ladies are doing awesome! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"