****September 2019 Testing Thread****

I’m really not sure hun so sorry. Last month a frer gave me a line and I wasn’t :shrug:

Asfm a bit of cramp and nausea and still very achy legs since last night.

Lucky my tests don’t come til Friday/Saturday :haha:

Oh no hun I'm so sorry if I wrote something that stressed you. It was really not my intention at all and I think your chart looks just fine. I was just wondering if the dip at 3 dpo was maybe ovulation but you know best! I really apologise, English is not my mother tongue and I hope I didn't write something that made you feel more stressed. Hugs.

Oh if couse you didn’t hun don’t worry. I was thinking maybe a fallback rise but it doesn’t usually dip that low. You would never upset me so don’t worry. I just panicked that maybe my temps weren’t rising at the time it was suppose to xx

So I had to skip testing this cycle since AF arrived at 7 DPO!

All year my luteal phase has been 17 or 18 DPO! (prescription progesterone)

There might be some truth to the annoying saying "relax and it will happen".

I read the stress hormone cortisol prevents absorption of progesterone and I remembered it this week since out of the blue I received bad bureaucratic news and it seemed I had to leave Italy.

I was SO shaken at the thought of having to uproot my life and leave my Italian home within 2 weeks and go back to the US for months and months.

That evening I started AF at 7 dpo. Hmmm...

Fortunately, I've now been told they can't separate a married couple and things are looking up.

Still, now I have no idea how this has messed up my cycle. I'm going to re-order OPKs and keep charting temps.

Thank you! I want to start testing as soon as I can but don’t want to be disheartened! Planning to do my first one 9dpo (this Thursday!)

I'm 9dpo tomorrow too. I took one this morning and was bfn. Don't know why I do it to myself everytime when the more negatives you see the more you lose hope. Won't stop me trying again tonight tho :shy:

Oh no @KeepTryinLuv that's so annoying and nerve wrecking! I'm glad you can stay though.

@wantingagirl good, I'm relieved...

I got a blank bfn this morning so now I'm just waiting for af to start. I'm strangely ok with it. Maybe I was too stressed about the possibility of another chemical.

Oh no @KeepTryinLuv that's so annoying and nerve wrecking! I'm glad you can stay though.

@wantingagirl good, I'm relieved...

I got a blank bfn this morning so now I'm just waiting for af to start. I'm strangely ok with it. Maybe I was too stressed about the possibility of another chemical.

The thought of that never leaves you hun :kiss:

Horrendous month for spotting for me so far :( 4,6,7 & 8dpo so far

I'm 9dpo tomorrow too. I took one this morning and was bfn. Don't know why I do it to myself everytime when the more negatives you see the more you lose hope. Won't stop me trying again tonight tho :shy:

Oh no! It’s taken every ounce of self control to not test this morning but I know how gutted i’ll be if it’s bfn. Defo keep trying, I really hope you get your bfp! I’ll be thinking of you!!

I’ve had nausea all this morning that’s a bit stronger now with some cramping and achy legs & constipation but not believing anything with all the spotting I’m having xx

9dpo smu test.

Still that annoying barely there line. My boobs really also less sensitive and I’ve had some ewcm so that’s a sign af is on her way. Really hoping next cycle brings more luck!

18400093-FEE3-48BC-9EFE-513CA144CBE1.jpeg 5C361F0F-03A1-43E2-A702-FA2115D6B92D.png

9dpo smu test.

Still that annoying barely there line. My boobs really also less sensitive and I’ve had some ewcm so that’s a sign af is on her way. Really hoping next cycle brings more luck!

View attachment 1069136 View attachment 1069140

So sorry hun, you just never know though. I’ve had dry months and ewcm all month and ewcm just before af due and been bfn and bfp. I bought 2 frers today don’t know why I bothered hate seeing negatives I hope she doesn’t come for you xx

Thanks Wanting.

When are you planning to test?

My names Shona incase you wanted to know :kiss:

Tomorrow although I don’t want to now lol..... I’m having a few symptoms but that’s standard right to always have symptoms right :haha: then I ordered 5 ics that should come Friday/Saturday but with all this spotting I don’t think so. Last month was only 2 episodes of spotting so weird. I hate ics more than I hate bfn I try to avoid it at all costs xx

Was intending to wait until tomorrow morning to test but couldn’t stop myself and did one just now. BFN going to try tomorrow morning with an early response test, still keeping the hope alive until I see AF!

Tomorrow although I don’t want to now lol..... I’m having a few symptoms but that’s standard right to always have symptoms right :haha: then I ordered 5 ics that should come Friday/Saturday but with all this spotting I don’t think so. Last month was only 2 episodes of spotting so weird. I hate ics more than I hate bfn I try to avoid it at all costs xx

Wishing you lots of luck!xxx

10dpo (technically 9.5dpo) fmu 5mins

Don’t know if it’s progression or not but still don’t trust these ic’s. Surely it should be darker by now

EE0A290D-2F5F-47BE-BF4C-CC2EB14B7F13.jpeg 9874B908-CD0D-4F79-9E7F-A717A2D0980E.png

Good luck with the testing today Shona! :flower: can’t wait to see your test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"