• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Sliding into our second month TTC! :happydance:Just returned from a mini-vacation with two of our friends by the coast which was amazing, lots of sunshine & beach.

Didn’t eat too healthy during that time so now back to 16/8 fasting, low carb, no sugar, and plenty of greens/fruits/healthy fats. And now during my follicular phase only 1 coffee per day, plus no alcohol at all (I only drink socially anyway so shouldn’t be too difficult). Just making sure to maximize my chances of conceiving this cycle!

Currently cd 6, so (im)patiently waiting for that egg to ripen :coffee:

Trying to decide which days we’ll do the deed- leaning towards just doing it every day during the fertile window, starting on cd8 or 9 (I ovulate pretty early, around day 10-11). Don’t know how that’s gonna go cause we’ve never had that much sex in a row in our entire relationship :shy: (albeit definitely enjoying sex, we both don’t have crazy high libidos)

Hope all you ladies are doing awesome! :hugs:
Good luck for this cycle! Bd can def be draining but since u ovulate early I would say 3-4 days in a row from tomorrow sounds like a great plan- easier said than done!

My hubby would be delighted with that much sex, me...not so much. But I’m willing to try this cycle. We only managed to BD 2x last cycle, 4 days before O and the day of O. I had a very faint positive that was short lived so I think even that little bit worked it just didn’t stick. But this cycle we are throwing everything at it we have and BD every day during fertile window to see if that helps. Third month TTC #2 for me, ready to get this started, feeling stressed now about a big age gap and DD will already be 3 now if we conceive this month.

Good luck for this cycle! Bd can def be draining but since u ovulate early I would say 3-4 days in a row from tomorrow sounds like a great plan- easier said than done!

Thanks lovely! haha we’ll see how it goes with BD every day for 5 days. I think it’ll help if we change the time/setting from day to day, like doing it in the morning after waking up on one day, then taking a shower together in the evening the next day and go from there, etc. \\:D/

Symphony - Hang in there! I feel like some magic is coming for a lot of us this September. Just a hunch! Also, in my opinion 3+ years is a good age gap; I want that for my first two as well. The older is much more independent then which will make it slightly easier to take care of the newborn, and they kind of understand the whole process & are able to get much more excited for a sibling, rather than a smaller age gap where the older one doesn’t really ’get’ it yet! :)

Ladies I need help. I supposedly ovulated 3 days ago I had pain in my left ovary sharp pinching all that fun stuff and I had watery slippery cm but now 3dpo I'm having ewcm?! TMI warning 20190829_145459.jpg 20190829_145512.jpgam I ovulating again? Or, am I ovulating now? Or, Is it normal to have ewcm after ovulation? I am so confused and need some insight. I am going to bd to be safe just incase I am only ovulating now. But would love to know what you guys think.
Thanks

From what I know, ewcm doesn’t guarantee that it is exactly that day that you ovulate. Actually some research even shows that ovulation most likely occurs on the day your EWCM ceases. Same with ovulation pain, it doesn’t mean you are ovulating right then, it can even occur 3-4 days before the actual O-day.

It also looks reaaally stretchy and they say the stretchier the better (more fertile)!

So if I were you I would definitely go for another :sex: today!!! Good luck for this cycle!! :)

As for me, cd7 and ovulation should be approaching soon, I’m guessing about cd11, maybe 12. As luck has it, my guy has major sniffles & I’m panicking that he might be coming down with a full on flu :( He almost never gets sick, so the timing of this is just ridiculous!! Argghh. Hope he’s better by tomorrow, we were gonna go on our BD marathon from then...

Ladies I need help. I supposedly ovulated 3 days ago I had pain in my left ovary sharp pinching all that fun stuff and I had watery slippery cm but now 3dpo I'm having ewcm?! TMI warning View attachment 1067052 View attachment 1067054am I ovulating again? Or, am I ovulating now? Or, Is it normal to have ewcm after ovulation? I am so confused and need some insight. I am going to bd to be safe just incase I am only ovulating now. But would love to know what you guys think.
Thanks

How did you confirm Ov? I would have to say I agree with pineberry, that looks like super fertile ewcm so I hope you got a chance to bd when you saw it. Are u temping?

From what I know, ewcm doesn’t guarantee that it is exactly that day that you ovulate. Actually some research even shows that ovulation most likely occurs on the day your EWCM ceases. Same with ovulation pain, it doesn’t mean you are ovulating right then, it can even occur 3-4 days before the actual O-day.

It also looks reaaally stretchy and they say the stretchier the better (more fertile)!

So if I were you I would definitely go for another :sex: today!!! Good luck for this cycle!! :)

As for me, cd7 and ovulation should be approaching soon, I’m guessing about cd11, maybe 12. As luck has it, my guy has major sniffles & I’m panicking that he might be coming down with a full on flu :( He almost never gets sick, so the timing of this is just ridiculous!! Argghh. Hope he’s better by tomorrow, we were gonna go on our BD marathon from then...

Ah no... it’s always something isn’t it? I hope your oh gets well super soon!! Maybe lots of vitamin c! Even try the liposomal vitamin c I’ve heard it works wonders.

If it’s just a cold those zinc lozenges (Cold Eeze) really knock it out fast. But you have to catch it at the start and just keep taking them even when you can’t stand the taste anymore.

Know how you feel though, last cycle DH was out of town almost our entire fertile window. SO frustrating watching my OPKs get darker and he’s still not even on the plane back! Wish we didn’t need them sometimes to do this. :lol:

CD4 for me and thankfully AF has left the building. I O around CD14-15 so I’ve got a wait ahead of me.

Thanks hun for your reply. Definitely DTD again just to be safe, I guess only time will tell. I hope your SO is better soon. Wishing you a successful month :)

How did you confirm Ov? I would have to say I agree with pineberry, that looks like super fertile ewcm so I hope you got a chance to bd when you saw it. Are u temping?
Hey, I usually confirm ovulation based on my calendar and ovulation pain it always lines up on the exact time so was abit confused this time round, but ofcourse i bd just to be on the safe side because that looked like fertile cm to me. Thanks for your response wishing you all the best this month xx

Thanks for the tips and the well wishes ladies!! I’ve been making him some Vitamin C + ginger teas, he seems to be doing better now so hope it stays that way.:thumbup:

Don’t think we have Cold Eeze here, never heard of it! (We live in Lisbon Portugal :) )

Fertile window ’officially’ starts tomorrow so hoping he’ll feel well enough to have a session after we wake up in the morning, before we spend the day at the beach.

Can’t wait to see updates from everyone in the next days/weeks and hear how this cycle going for all of you! :dance:

Here we go again... line this morning. No line this afternoon 6C064998-4DF6-4DCE-8C3C-9BF0032338B5.jpeg

Do you usually get ewcm in the tww? I usually get it towards the end of my cycle when I’m expecting AF but recently I’ve been seeing it by 7-8dpo. But that could just be my estrogen dominance.

I sometimes get a tiny bit but this time I’ve had loads

Joining this September thread too. I'll be testing September 1st. Right now I'm 6dpo and having major leukorrhea. Not a normal thing for me. FX this is a sticky bean. Had a loss in July and another this month.

I had that at 5dpo, do sorry you have to be back here hun

I have had sharp stabbing pains and pinprick pains since yesterday and pains at belly button and full dull cramps on and off with various other symptoms but still don’t believe anything

I’m testing on 3rd Sep at 11dpo which is my birthday so I’m hoping it will bring me luck lol. I’m grasping at straws this cycle

Hi may I join you? I will be testing around the 23rd, if I get the ok from the gyno to try this month after my early mc just a few days ago. Hope for a sticky one soon!
Good luck to you ladies!! Let's flood this month with bfps!

Had this little guy join us last Friday so I'm hoping he has taken my mind off ttc enough for a bfp to happen this month. Currently 5dpo x

20190830_182559.jpg

Can I join? Testing Sept 10th (if I can manage to wait that long).

I've never used OPKs in my life. I bought a set and started using them on CD 12- and they were faint, got darker 13th and 14th, then had a super strong positive on the 15th! Like the line was a dark purple compared to the pink control! Tested today (Friday) and a line it still there, but very faded.

We did on Monday with some EWCM, had a TON of EWCM and light cramping Tuesday, positive OPK and more cramping Wednesday. Cm dried up by Wednesday night.

I'm really hoping that only doing it once will be okay. We both work jobs that have us on different schedules, if not out of town entirely, and it makes life so much more difficult :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->