September Sapphires

I didn't have morning sickness at all my first 2 pregnancies, and one of them resulted in my perfect son. :) Try not to worry too much. Easier said than done, I know. MS is killing me this time around, but it didn't start until I was 6 weeks. I felt great 4 thru 6 weeks.

Hi everyone- sounds like everyone is doing well.
Sorry you didnt escape the ms this time around mack but hopefully it gets better soon!
Life has been crazy stressful with my mom in the hospital. I had such bad days of nausea I was vomiting 25 times a day. Can't keep a thing down still and on a very high dosage of meds. Sore bbs are completely gone, which makes me worry (my progesterone was low).
9 week scan next week will tell a lot.

Try not to worry if no symptoms at 5 weeks. My dr. told me last time that is totally normal. Usually symptoms don't start til 6 or 7 weeks.

Everyone take good care!

Ohh hopie. That sounds horrible. You to take care of yourself. And hope your mom feels better soon too.

As of now, decided to not to think about symptoms anymore. What will be will be anf hence enjoying the moments.

Hi may I join you?

I am 8 + 3 with my 6th pregnancy. My first two pregnancies resulted in my gorgeous children; DD-4 & DS-3 but I lost my third at 7 weeks in 2013, my 4th at 9 weeks in 2014 and my 5th at 17 weeks in August 2015.

I have tested positive for factor v leiden mutation and so I started on daily clexane injections at 5 weeks.

I saw my baby at 7 weeks, but he or she was measuring just 5mm and representitive of just 6 weeks so this is a slight worry, but we did see a nice strong heart beat.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Xx

Hi all-
Welcome Sailor! I am very sorry for your losses. I have had two and am very cautious with this pregnancy. I am also 8wk 3d. That is excellent you saw a strong heart beat!
My last scan was also 1 week ago and my next is next Wed. That is the same time exactly last year I found out I lost my other baby, so I am going in there with no hope really. I just feel better being this way, than all hopeful, as depressing as that sounds.
They also found a SCH on last scan which makes me worry.

I have had severe morning sickness still everyone. I never thought pregnancy would feel like an illness!
Sweety- thanks so much for the well wishes for my mom. We are waiting to call her to see if we can pick her up at the hospital today to come home! :) :)

Mack- is the ms still really bad? I hope not. So maybe this one is a girl, do you think? :)

I've been away a few days because I've been sleeping nearly all the time. I sleep 12 hours, wake up to eat something, and then am ready for another nap! I feel like, if I'm not at work, I'm asleep...

Welcome crazyrae and sailorsgirl! I am sorry to hear of your losses but glad you can join us :)

Hopie going into the scan without hope makes a lot of sense to me. My first scan is Tuesday, and I don't expect to see anything. I'd rather have a nice surprise than another disappointment. I hope you have a nice surprise on Wednesday!

Let's see, my symptoms this week. One symptom that isn't, is that my breasts are not sore this time around. Not at all. I have read that is normal for a second pregnancy, so I'm trying not to read anything into it and just be glad. I mean, I guess they're as ready as they can be considering just three months ago I was trying to stop the milk from coming in. Maybe I just don't notice a little tenderness compared to that. And, do be honest, I don't want them getting any bigger because they already look HUGE compared to what the girls used to look like.

I am feeling a bit queasy in the afternoons, but nothing too awful so far. I am tired ALL the time. It's not from the diclegis, I feel tired even when I didn't take it. But that is helping at least with the MS. It probably has to do more with having cut out most of the caffeine I generally consume. My appetite is off too. I can only eat a little at a time before I feel full, and I'm starting to loss my taste for things that are too fatty. Finally, starting to get super absent minded.

Speaking of being absent minded, almost forgot to mention my eyesight seems worse already. Last time, starting in the second semester it got kind of bad from the relaxin hormone, but I didn't do anything about it because it was just supposed to be temporary. But, it's started already no worse than before but just enough to be bothersome. I'm thinking I might try to go get glasses this week. I don't think it can be relaxin causing it this early in the process, but I'm still thinking it's a pregnancy symptom somehow.

I hope everyone else is having a lovely day <3 I look forward to your updates!

I think I'm out again. 6 weeks yesterday and this morning I stood up to a huge gush of blood all down my trousers. And to make matters worse, I was at a toddler group with my youngest..
I must have done something seriously horrible in a past life to deserve this shit karma! &#55357;&#56468;

Oh no wishing well. Did you get checked?

uni, I do feel sleepy but can't sleep well. RLS is in full flow.

welcome sailars girl.

Oh no wishing well. Did you get checked?

uni, I do feel sleepy but can't sleep well. RLS is in full flow.

welcome sailars girl.

I can't. I'm at home with 2 under 4s while my husband is stuck at work. And stupidly our EPU is GP referral only, so by the time I'd got an appointment and begged for a referral, it will have been too late! When I had bleeding at 12 weeks with my second it took them 3 days to scan me!

I suppose, what will be will be!

Wishing_well, I really hope it turns out to be bleeding from someplace that isn't the baby. How are you feeling today?

Hopie, I find that the sore BBs comes and goes. Sending good thoughts for your mom and for you.

Sweety, I'm wrestling with RLS too. It's one of my main early pregnancy symptoms, drives me nuts!

Uni, sleep while you can. Your body's working really hard, no point in denying it if you don't need to.

Me, I had some bright red bleeding yesterday. No cramping and it cleared up pretty fast, but today I feel like my symptoms aren't as strong as they were. Scan on Friday so I'll find out then what's going on.

Wishing - I am sorry- how scary to experience. But good the bleeding has stopped. I know people who had bright red bleeding and all was fine. I hope they can get you in sooner than 3 days. If anything else concerns you, when husband gets home, could you go to the emergency room? Sometimes it is a small sch early on that resolves itself.

Sweety I hope the RLS gets better. Sleep is so hard for me too but it is the only relief I get from sickness!

Inviv-sorry you had the bleeding scare but yes, good sign there were no cramps with it and no bleeding since. You could always call the doctor- maybe suggest coming in before Friday if you still have concern? thank you so much for the well wishes. What a week it was.
I feel like a teenager trying to hide pregnancy from parents. Nuts! With my high chance of mc I don't want anyone to know until well after the first try.
Sending lots of good luck and well wishes your way.

Uni- hope all is well. Yes, sleep away! I wish I could sleep 24 hours a day right now.

I've just gotta take it easy. Passed out on Sunday. Dr. appt soon. Can't wait til it's over.

Wishing, hopie, inviv, sorry you guys are having scares and also so sick or tired. It's so stressful!

My OB called back and my progesterone is low again so I start taking that tomorrow and get labs redone on Friday. I had to take progesterone with Finn, and I believe you only take it through 13 weeks. He turned out perfect, but that doesn't make me any less scared about this for some reason. I think being almost 39 is not helping. I wonder what it's like to be pregnant and not terrified through most of it?

And Uni-I'm right there with you on the tired. My toddler brought me a blanket soon as I sat down on the couch yesterday. It was sweet but it made me feel terrible that I've had less active time with him. :(

Awww, mack that's cute he did that but I can see where you wish you had more energy for him. But, I think it shows he understands, which is pretty amazing given how young he is. He must be a smart little guy!

I hit the sack again as soon as I got home, but I was back up again in a few hours. I guess it was a good choice, cause for once I actually feel well rested.

I had my scan today, and got to see the heartbeat. My little blob is doing ok! My OB is being super cool and said I can go back in two weeks to check up on baby again to keep myself reassured that everything is progressing ok.

I got a little confident after the scan, and told my immediate supervisor at work that I was pregnant. Although, they do know not to tell anyone else yet I figured I should at least let them know because we schedule things way out in advance, and I might not be there in September. It felt good to tell them, like it was the right decision.

I really wanted to wait to tell anyone at work, but I also didn't want to screw over a project if I wasn't going to be there. But I also don't want to totally miss out on the project till I really know I can't be there. So, it was hard to know when to tell them. But, I was glad my sup was sympathetic. I guess, I'm lucky to work with amazing people who are willing to be so flexible. How is everyone else handling telling work? Have you had anyone guess? I've had a couple close friends figure it out already, which I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Hopie, that's funny about feeling like a teenager hiding pregnancy from parents. I know what you mean. I even went so far as to have a glass of non-alcoholic decoy wine at a family dinner so my MIL wouldn't suspect anything!

Wishing_well I just saw your post! how scary! I hope like hopie said it turns out to just be a small sch. I had one last pregnancy (was not related to the outcome) and they can cause a lot of blood. I even had bright red blood with it, which totally freaked me out. If there's no cramping, hopefully it is just a sch.

That's stressful they can't get you in to be seen right away. How are you doing today?

Uni that's fantastic news. How many weeks along were you when you went for scan?

Hopie, thanks. You passed out? That's scary.

How is everyoneelse doing?

Afm, I am nauseous from yesterday and I can't be more happy about it.

I'm seven weeks, sweety. Normally my doc won't scan till eight, but she wanted to get me in early :)

Uni- that is such great news. I am so happy for you and I have such a great feeling for you!! Too funny you had the non-alch. drink. I would do the same.. if I could drink or eat anything. ha! Yes- this tiredness is unreal. Great you told your boss. I would to after a good scan if I were still working.

inviv- how are you doing?
Wishing - have you been able to talk to the doctor yet?
Sweety- hope you're doing well. yes, passing out was scary! My dr. thinks it is low blood pressure and dehydration. I cant drink more than 10 sips a day still. Sounds like your symptoms have sure hit!

Mack- I'm with ya on the low progesterone.. I am a few years older than you. My doctor though told me baby has developed well to this point and she is not concerned with progesterone now at 9 weeks since placenta takes over. Good you will take it til 13 weeks just to be safe. Afraid for me it would have made the hg worse. :(
So cute your toddler did that! The baby picture in your profile is just adorable!! Don't worry about the lack of play time right now-- in a few weeks you will be feeling better and won't need to rest as often.
Yes, I would also love to know what a mostly worry-free pregnancy is like!!
Though my 9 week scan went well yesterday - strong heartbeat - I am still very cautious due to being so over 40 and won't rest easy until after 12 weeks. Also going to start genetic testing next week.

Take good care everyone! Oh- and that SCH the dr. said is gone. Just vanished!!! :))) :):happydance:

hopie I'm glad to hear that sch cleared up already!

Great news about the SCH!! And good news on the scans.

hopie glad sch cleared and scan went well. No matter what we can never feel safe about pregnancy.

My scan went well too. Was measuring 6.6 on 6.4 day of pregnancy. heartbeat was 154 so everything crossed that this is my rainbow baby.

Attachments

• IMG-20160206-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160206-WA0001.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.