September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

the only thing I can think of is I am having an anovulatory cycle... or I'm pregnant :haha:

The average cycles are 37 days but I have had 45 day cycles before. I am on day 42 now

Hmm, well I will keep everything crossed for you!!!

Well done to those who hot their BFP! I am waiting very impatiently currently on 11DPO and BFN after testing this morning!

Yay Jenny!!!!

I'm 4 days from transfer now! 8 days from when I'll start testing. :)

Good luck, Phantom!

Kitten - it's still a bit early so hopefully it was just a false negative. Fingers crossed!

AFM - I think I'm in limbo land. I haven't tested yet but I'm just not getting any pregnant vibes or signs. With my previous bfps I had loads of the goopy, creamy cm by the time I got a positive test and I was able to get positive tests fairly early (12dpo and 9dpo, respectively). Now I'm supposedly 4 days late (18dpo) and just have thin, watery stuff. Sometimes it's similar to ewcm. So I think I'm just being irregular. It happens enough.

Good luck Kitten and Phantom!!

Fingers crossed Starry!

AFM, my temps are still on the lower side after ovulation, but we will see. I am only 4dpo, but do have very think creamy cm today.

Yay Jenny!!!!

I'm 4 days from transfer now! 8 days from when I'll start testing. :)

Good luck :happydance:

Two days until testing for me :dust: no real signs or feeling though so kinda think I'm out! My chart looks okay to me though, one of the highest platform of temps I've had at this many dpo so far.

9dpo and fairly inconclusive test, I guess I will test again in 2-3 days. I hate the TWW.

10 dpo today and I'm feeling out already. I'm not feeling any symptoms. I know it still might be a bit early but I don't want to wait anymore :nope: I'm kind of hoping that i feel nauseous and get big sore bbs just so I can hold on to a bit of hope, weird huh. 4 more days till AF is due.

Good luck everyone who is still in the TWW. I'll keep everything crossed for you all.

Hi, I'm new and just started TTC this month so not started OPK or temping yet, just 'going with the flow' really. Got married a few months ago and am 29 next month so wanting to get things started now (a little impatient!) Cycle started on 28/8 and is between 28-35 days so not sure when AF is but app says average of that is in 9 days so I guess I'm on 2ww now. Don't know when ovulated as wasn't charting anything and haven't found any EWCM. Am a little worried about that am always a little 'dry' (sorry TMI):blush: so a little concerned about that affecting fertility?

Have BD every other day or more since CD7. Have had some symptoms but probably psychological or brought on by anxiety thinking about it alot!-cramping-like twinges and pressure, bloating, bad back, slightly nauseous. I'm often having these twinges and cramps throughout my cycle before even ttc but not really given it much thought before and smear came back normal so wasn't worried. Now I'm wondering if something is going on down there - does anyone else get this? Thanks! ...Baby dust...

Welcome Katie!

FX Omiomen and Trying! And you are still in this Jelly.Bean!

Welcome, Katie! Love the little cartoon you have under your screen name! Hilarious! I don't chart or use OPKs either. Makes things a little tricky at times but it works. You might have some ewcm but it doesn't always flow out. The important thing is there is some by your cervix.

I have my fingers crossed for all the ladies in the tww! It's such a frustrating thing, the oscillating between hope and despair.

I've decided to just take a stupid pregnancy test. If it's a bfn I'll have a big old grump fest. Tomorrow seems the perfect day for it as every other day this week I have to be stinkin' social. Today I got loads of milky cm (what I had with DS) and a fair amount of nausea. It's not conclusive but it's enough for me to just "suck it up" and take a test. I'm freaking out a little because I hate seeing bfns so much but it's time.

I'm a newbie too. This is my 8th month TTC and just wishin' and waitin' for my first :bfp:. Trying not to think about it too much.

It helps me to cruise the forum and spread :dust: to all.

Always open for advice, currently not charting or using OPKs as they make me a little :wacko:

I was at my doctor's today for an unrelated issue and I brought up that we were TTC and he recommended taking Vitamin D and B12. He said they helped with conception. Not sure how though. lol

:dust:

Welcome Katie and Mrs. Mafiozo.

Katie- I guess it would make TTC a bit tougher if you're getting the twinges and cramps throughout your cycle. Maybe they'll be more severe when you do conceive.

Good luck Starry Night, I hope you see those two lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->