September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

trying2012- welcome :) & we both stay in scotland!

Ohh Hello another Scottish person! Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking? I am in Falkirk so Central :thumbup:
I just think its so cool y'all live in Scottland

its nothing exciting to be honest lol! just boring old scotland!

Lol not as boring as where I live in the USA and I like how y'all talk lol:)

i wish i lived in the USA!!

CD 12 for me today. Ovulation is just around the corner (usually CD 17) and time seems to drag so much! :coffee:

It's driving me a little crazy, i'm not a patient person :wacko:

Hey ladies,
Tomorrow I go visited my primary care doctor!!! I really hope she can give me a pap smear and take some blood,to get this show on the road!! I'm also planning on renting a fertility monitor today or tomorrow too!!. I'm CD 6 of 35 and due to ovulated on September 14

hi ladies...hope everyone is doing well. Im off to have my cd 12 ultrasound..hoping they find a few fat follicles in there..very exciting!!

Hi all!
I'm going to join this group if that's okay, this is the first month that we are trying after having our 11 month old little man. I'm due to test on September 1st or somewhere around there!

The only problem I'm having is that I used OPKs this month and didn't even get close to a positive, so I don't think I even ovulated this month. I just got my pp period back for the first time 7/27, and normally have 34 day cycles.

Ohh Hello another Scottish person! Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking? I am in Falkirk so Central :thumbup:

There is way to many rude people over here, actually I'm really upset because I posted something kinda personal about my life on one of these threads and just got the rudist comments ever. I can't believe I had someone tell me I need to get better and then ttc!! I thought this site was for support.you know but you always have that one rude person you know, oh well I'm not even gonna go on that thread anymore and I reported her!. Tomorrow I go to the Dr today I pick up a bbt and can't wait to chart it up:) I like you ladies but if you come across a user with the name jennyb she one judging rude cookie

NBtaber-i'm only 4dpo and i feel like i've been waiting this tww for about a month! this one is by far the worst

DH's birthday is Sept 21st and I am planning on taking a HPT around the 13th. If I get that :bfp: I am going to try my HARDEST to keep it a secret until his birthday. Sharing the news that he is going to be a dad will be the best present I could ever give him. He wants to have kids more then I do it seems lol. Waiting until his birthday is going to be super hard. It will take every ounce of self control not to scream at the top of my lungs that I am pregnant :haha:

NDTaber, if you do get your :bfp: this cycle, you could always come on here and chat to us whenever you feel the urge to tell hubby early :telephone:

Ilovehim91810 I'm sorry you feel that way. Everyone on here is going through different stages and challenges on their TTC journey and I don't think that there is any place here for rudeness or insensitive people. Good luck with your charting. I hope you find it as useful as I do. Keep us updated.

There is way to many rude people over here, actually I'm really upset because I posted something kinda personal about my life on one of these threads and just got the rudist comments ever. I can't believe I had someone tell me I need to get better and then ttc!! I thought this site was for support.you know but you always have that one rude person you know, oh well I'm not even gonna go on that thread anymore and I reported her!. Tomorrow I go to the Dr today I pick up a bbt and can't wait to chart it up:) I like you ladies but if you come across a user with the name jennyb she one judging rude cookie

Okay you might not agree with me on this but I read that thread although I did not participate in it and this is all I'm going to tell you. Talking about drugs is going to get mixed reactions. If you're happy with who you are, then good for you, but throwing those things out there you're going to get reactions from people and you might not like the response of but frankly you'll have to "deal" with it because this is the internet. This website is an AMAZING support for not only myself but tons of people like me, we're not always 100% get along with everyone, but frankly, the world isn't like that.

I am not going to comment beyond this as I'm sure my personal opinions would upset some but please do not take this as something more than it is, I want to keep this thread peaceful. Just "brush it off" your shoulders and keep on goin :thumbup:

Faylinameir, I noticed your signature says you are taking Fertilitea. Are you liking it and seeing any results from it? I was thinking about getting it next cycle if i see that BFN.

NDTaber, if you do get your :bfp: this cycle, you could always come on here and chat to us whenever you feel the urge to tell hubby early :telephone:

Lol thanks, that's what I planned on doing. Talk about it here on BabyandBumb and a few friends I KNOW I can count on keeping it quiet.

Okay you might not agree with me on this but I read that thread although I did not participate in it and this is all I'm going to tell you. Talking about drugs is going to get mixed reactions. If you're happy with who you are, then good for you, but throwing those things out there you're going to get reactions from people and you might not like the response of but frankly you'll have to "deal" with it because this is the internet. This website is an AMAZING support for not only myself but tons of people like me, we're not always 100% get along with everyone, but frankly, the world isn't like that.

I am not going to comment beyond this as I'm sure my personal opinions would upset some but please do not take this as something more than it is, I want to keep this thread peaceful. Just "brush it off" your shoulders and keep on goin :thumbup:

Ilovehim- I wasnt tryin to be rude or judgmental, i think you just took it the wrong way cuz of how your feeling about it. I wasnt the only one commenting on using drugs, and im here for only one reason like us all.....ttc and to give support and opinions, and keeping things optimistic for us that have been trying from a month to years to have our bundles. So need need to report or whatever you do i mean no harm. :)

anyone on cycle day 18 or so? still waiting on my + opk whiwch takes forever with longer cycles! Hope you all get your BFP really soon!!! :)
Was at this tool store with my man and saw the cutest tiniest lil gardening gloves for a baby lol they were so cute.

Ilovehim- I wasnt tryin to be rude or judgmental, i think you just took it the wrong way cuz of how your feeling about it. I wasnt the only one commenting on using drugs, and im here for only one reason like us all.....ttc and to give support and opinions, and keeping things optimistic for us that have been trying from a month to years to have our bundles. So need need to report or whatever you do i mean no harm. :)

anyone on cycle day 18 or so? still waiting on my + opk whiwch takes forever with longer cycles! Hope you all get your BFP really soon!!! :)
Was at this tool store with my man and saw the cutest tiniest lil gardening gloves for a baby lol they were so cute.
Hey jennyb
I wanted to thank you, I understand were you were coming from with what the subject was on the thread. I was so mad and upset, that I was mixing al things up that I was saying. Your very right though everyone has their own opinions and this is the net. However I came here for suppor

Got my positive OPK today! Yay!

Had a feeling it was coming sooner then my last cycle (CD14 today), so i'm glad DH and I BD yesterday! Will do it for the next 3 days also, fingers crossed!

Had a feeling it was coming sooner then my last cycle (CD14 today), so i'm glad DH and I BD yesterday! Will do it for the next 3 days also, fingers crossed!

Hey me too hun I'm on cd 14 (i think) too! Good luck, we didn't BD last night but the night before & will tonight, Fri & sat at somepoint too. Got a date with the bedroom now. Lots & lots of:dust: let's go & get our bfps!

ilovehim- i understand how u feel, yeah the net can sound a lil harsh at times :) ur right that u know more about it obvisly if ur talking to ur doc about it all n have it okayd and thats all that matters, n i was quick to jump to conclusions n which i am not educated on. I pe u ge yur posive reall soon n i believe it wil brigten thingsup so your not down about nething and will help in a way!

Miss-yay so exciting seeing that + huh, better grab man and demand to room.

Issac- have fun on you date!!

HOORAY for all the +opks!!:happydance:

Extra baby dust to everyone and fingers crossed for a lot of :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:

@NDTaber9211 I am enjoying the tea and I think it's really helping! I highly recommend it. I order mine off amazon (link: https://amzn.to/P4ud9C ) because if I buy two bags (1 bag = 1 month) I get free shipping and that saves me some money. Plus I like amazon's return policy, so say I order like 3 months of it then I get pregnant, amazon would let me return the bags I don't use. Fertilitea isn't something you want to keep taking if you get pregnant.
I also take vitex , which If I get pregnant, I plan to take until the end of the 1st trimester. Some people have differing opinions on this but I know personally I've had a lot of issues with the sticky beans so vitex should help with that. (plus it helps raise progesterone thus safe guarding (to a degree) against miscarriage). Heres a link to the vitex I take (It's a really good pure brand, costs more though) https://amzn.to/MDhmyc

dust you to! :dust:

Hey me too hun I'm on cd 14 (i think) too! Good luck, we didn't BD last night but the night before & will tonight, Fri & sat at somepoint too. Got a date with the bedroom now. Lots & lots of:dust: let's go & get our bfps!
I got my first ever + OPK (CD12)! Very excited to see it actually works :p

Baby dust to everyone!

Good luck!! I'm only on cd7, I just started temping this morning plus I'm gonna start using my opk soon. Too. I seen my primary care doctor this morning and she was so much help!! She told me my insurance covers their obgyn at their office :), I didn't think mine did but it does!so happy to know that. She had me get blood work today because I come back on Wednesday September 5th to see the obgyn and my bw should be back by then for him to go over. If I have pcos he'll beable to tell or whatever else he can by my blood, then I'm sure he'll run some other test. I'm not gonn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->